Username Post: WHAT A MESS!!        (Topic#1506999)
grandmabear
Resident
grandmabear

I didn't realize what a mess this would be making a stamp index. Stamping the images is quick,but cleaning them up is time consuming. I had to get out my basket to carry my wooden stamps to sink since they piled up. I had 3 sinkfuls of wooden stamps to dry off. then I had to put them back in all my drawers in the order I had them in.
I hate to see what people would have to clean up that have more than I do.
I found some stamped sheets of some of new clear stamps. I plan to use some of them,just cut & clue them tom my stamp index
Plus I can clean my clear stamps@ my table w/ wipes. I have alot of clear stamps,so I work by sets .

hobbyaholic
Veteran
hobbyaholic
In response to grandmabear

Scary thought. I want to do an index but I was afraid of the clean up. I may do a little at a time.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to hobbyaholic

I have been thinking about doing one of these, but I know how much work it will be. I have 2 drawers of wooden stamps and 4 binders full of clear stamps. I have an index sheet with each set, but I would love to have an index by type so I can find exactly what I am looking for. Too much work for me!!! maybe one day!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to llprncess3

Can't you just clean them as you go with a clean up pad like SU has - I know that I've seen them at lss too. That's what I do when I'm stamping.

married05
Idol
married05
In response to SmartyPants

• SmartyPants Said:
Can't you just clean them as you go with a clean up pad like SU has - I know that I've seen them at lss too. That's what I do when I'm stamping.

That's what I do too. I immediately rinse them with water, and if that doesn't work I get out my stamp cleaner and scrubbing pad. I'd be afraid to wait and risk my stamps being stained.

identicaltriplets
Veteran
identicaltriplets
In response to married05

I have over 700 stamps, and I did not stamp them for my inventory. As I get them or get a set, I copy and paste the image from the website where I purchased them. It is SO easy and fast. You can find complete details in my post here. I hope it is helpful to you!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics