Page 1 of 8 
Username Post: CMM Swap-2012-Private/Invite Only/SWAPPED OUT AND MAILED BACK        (Topic#1569081)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I am doing the Card Making Mama swap again, but this time if will be different. We will have a set amount of ladies sign up, but I think we will make cards for each person, send them to me and I will swap them out like a regular swap. That way if you don't send yours in, you don't get any and no one is shorted. Because those that don't send, the maker gets the set back as EXTRA.

I will give take like 12 ladies to sign up and we will make 5 cards for each lady, with what she likes like the survey I originally had and include alittle extra goodies for each lady. Se we will make 60 cards total, five different ones for each lady and then 12 little goodie bags or $1NIP items. So every person that sends gets the same amount of cards back as they sent in.

Does this sound fair to you ladies that stayed throughout the swap? I will do it several times this year, we can have the same ladies rejoin or new ones added. I will give us like 3monthes to work on all those cards they will be due to me Early March and swapped out within a week. Then the next round will start for another set of 12 or the same 12 ladies, they can switch the type cards they would like to receive too.
EDITED
So here is the break down of it: JAN-MARCH
1. 10 ladies
2. make 5 cards for each of the 9 ladies(don't include ones for yourself): all different and ones that are from their mini survey

3. Goodie bag for each of the 9 ladies, or 9 $1 scrapbooking items.

4. You will have approx. 3 month's to make the total of 45 cards. Mail them to me, I will swap them out in a weeks time. Mail them back to you.

5. Include the same amount of postage plus 3 44cent stamps, and DC. We don't want our precious cards getting lost and losing all that stuff.

6. If for any reason someone doesn't mail their stuff in to me, you ladies get back the extra set of cards. This way you get 45 cards back no matter what. And you get 9 goodie bags back.

7. No one gets cheated out of cards and we get through the rounds faster too.

This round for Jan-March we will only have 10 ladies. So will be making a total of 45 cards, five for each lady and 9 goodie bags or $1NIP items.

Okay ladies pointed out that of course we don't include ourselves, so you make 9 sets of 5 cards, going by each ladies surveys, and that is a TOTAL of 45 cards and 9 goodie bags/or $1 NIP items in 9 quartz size bags or whatever size baggie ur cards fit into...lol

DUE DATE: March 16th, 2012. Which is on a Friday.Due in my hand that day.
NEW DUE DATE MARCH 23RD, 2012.

Sending survey out to the ladies this round, please get the surveys back to me by Monday, so I can compile them and send them all to you via pm, so you know what colors and types cards the ladies like.

My mailing address is: Tonya Roberson
4358 Westport Road
Columbus, Ohio 43228

Participants for Jan-March

1. Drayia-RCVD
2. Armygirl-RCVD
3. LucyLadybug-RCVD
4. Sunnyrc2001-RCVD
5. TJCraftyWitch-DONE
6.TJ's Mom- DONE
7.BBScraps- NEVER RECIEVED
8.cma2a17-RCVD
9.Frndly1-NEVER RECEIVED
10. Sanurascraps- RCVD

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 04-14-12 09:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Sounds good. Will let you know if there are others out there that would like to make and receive cards for the next round.

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001
In response to Drayia

This seems like it will work well.

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug
In response to sunnyrc2001

Hi everyone!

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to lucyladybug

Hello everyone,,I can't wait to get started,,,I see some crafting time for this weekend.

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps
In response to armygirl

hey jci

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to bbscraps

Thanks ladies. I too believe this will work out better then the others, this way if someone doesn't get their cards in, atleast the we all get a set of out own cards that we made for that person and we don't get cheated out of cards.

Ladies thanx for the check ins, just waiting for three ladies surveys, then get moms and mine added and I will send a mass pm to all so we all we the whole list again. Thanks ladies..

SanuraScraps
Veteran
SanuraScraps

Hi ladies,
Just checking in...so far, New Years Resolutions are being kept...let's see how long it lasts.

SanuraScraps
Veteran
SanuraScraps
In response to SanuraScraps

So to get this straight, we are to make 50 cards and put 10 extra little goodies in the box and send ALL to you..then send postage in the box and you will swap 50 cards to each lady and send them back to us.. is that right?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Yes that is right hun, this way no one gets cheated out of cards. In the long run we save on postage too.

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001

Hi.JCI!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Hi, waiting on two ladies to send their survey in, I sent then another pm so that I can send a mass pm to all with all the surveys in a smaller format to print out easier.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Then I will be Card making crazy again like I am today LOL. Well should have enough cards to send to ppl but when I do swaps I like to make my own. My DD uses most of the cards others make and send to me.

aurora1626
New Kid On the Block
aurora1626
In response to Drayia

I'm brand new here; I actually was trying to find card swaps to join as a New Year's Resolution and found this site.

I know you're full for this round and I'm not sure if you're taking alternates/recruits for the next round, or even if I should mention it here rather than PM someone, but thought I would try.

Thanks so much!

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to aurora1626

Sent my survey over! Getting started on some cards this weekend already!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to cma2a17

Hi ladies...hope everyone had a good weekend. Getting ready to start making some cards

SanuraScraps
Veteran
SanuraScraps

He...jci.
I had a low iron scare and sent home from school yesterday. Been home trying to get my energy up. I am finding out that I am anemic. WOW...gotta do better huh?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Yep, as we get older, sometimes little ailments or conditions creep in and give us issues.

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001

• TJCraftyWitch Said:
Yep, as we get older, sometimes little ailments or conditions creep in and give us issues.

Darn it, I know what you're talking about.

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

Are we good to start making cards?

And so I understand correctly how many stamps are we to include?

Page 1 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics