Username Post: Favorite Brand        (Topic#1579205)
ScrappinGirl162
Veteran
ScrappinGirl162

for stamps!!! Please share some and why do you like them?? Could you also say where you buy them? (if it's an online store PM me!!!) Thanks a bunch!!!!!

SarahWscraps
Veteran
SarahWscraps
In response to ScrappinGirl162

Lawn fawn, hero arts, and technique tuesday are all great quality stamps and each company had tons to pick from.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by SarahWscraps on 07-31-12 09:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to SarahWscraps

I like way too many stamp companies to pick a favorite,,,,,but I TEND to buy more Inkadinkado stamps,,,,,,,,maybe the price point works for me?? Maybe I can use a coupon at M's,,,,,or they are readily available many places, IDK,,,I've bought all these recently,,,,,

ScrappinGirl162
Veteran
ScrappinGirl162
In response to CommaHolly

I like Inkadinkado too! I really want to get into stamping, so I just wanted some recommendations! Thanks for helping!

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne

Inkadinkado for me too and Tim Holtz. Aside that, I love magnolia stamps aswell. Those three will do it for me.

ScrappinGirl162
Veteran
ScrappinGirl162
In response to TheCharmedOne

cool

lstory 
Mayor

My faves are Kraftin' Kimmie, The Greeting Farm, and C.C. Designs. They're all unmounted rubber stamps. You have to add cling foam to the KK stamps; the others have it already. Apparently I really like people stamps. This is fairly obvious to me when I look back through my card gallery!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222

• CommaHolly Said:
I like way too many stamp companies to pick a favorite,,,,,but I TEND to buy more Inkadinkado stamps,,,,,,,,maybe the price point works for me?? Maybe I can use a coupon at M's,,,,,or they are readily available many places, IDK,,,I've bought all these recently,,,,,

What she said!! I have a thing for stamps, so not sure I could pick a fave. I do love Stampers Anonymous and loved the Outlines stamps (sadly, out of business). The La Blanche stamps are fun and I love to use Copics to color those with and Dyan Reaveley came out with some fun stamps recently, too! I also have some Hero Arts and Technique Tuesday stamps that I love.

Told you-can't pick just one! Depends upon my mood at the time. I'm a moody stamper

ScrappinGirl162
Veteran
ScrappinGirl162
In response to Kim222

Well, one that u can't live without?? idk... I have yet to go into the stampers side...

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom

I am biased but I love Stampin' Up stamps. I love that they have the choice for wood or clear. I like wood but I just don't have the room to store them so clear is a great option for me. I love the coordinating products, punches, dies and framelits that match their stamps!!! BIG point for me! It makes it so easy to make a card or project when I have coordinating items!!!
Any questions, feel free to contact me about Stampin' UP.
Most importantly, just pick stamps that you like. What kind of designs do you like the most. Some people love flowers, some people prefer grunge, whatever design speaks to you!!!

kaybear93
Expert
kaybear93
In response to binkiemonstermom

I prefer CTMH and SU...but have recently started really liking the Hanglar stamps. I did a swap with a girl in the UK and I love them!!

One good thing about CTMH is they have just come out with their own alcohol ink and they are MUCH cheaper then the copics.. So I will be looking into more "people" stamps

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to kaybear93

Another fav for me is the Justrite stamps,,,,,,omgosh, I drool!

ScrappinGirl162
Veteran
ScrappinGirl162

thanks for sharing!!! (TFS)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics