Username Post: New Cricut cart overview for Just Because Cards w/ cards from the web        (Topic#1580395)
jillienedesigns
Tenant
jillienedesigns

I just posted a comprehensive overview of "Just Because Cards" but in a different format than my other cartridge overviews. Because the completed card images in the handbook are itty bitty I had a hard time envisioning a completed project. I did a boat load of investigating and found examples of almost every card which I posted with each handbook page. By seeing the creative creations of other cricuteers, Just Because Cards has become a much more exciting cartridge. I hope you will think so too. And maybe your work will be posted!

I have been doing a series on cricut and Cricut Cartridges for a few months now. You can also find overviews for the following cartridges on My Blog.

Paper Play
My Community
Kate's ABC's
Gypsy Wanderings
Gypsy Font
Give a Hoot
Formal Occasion
Enjoy the Seasons - Imagine Cartridge
Cuttin' Up
Cursive 101
Country Carnival - Imagine Cartridge
Chore Chart
Car Decals
Buccaneer - Imagine Cartridge
Boys Will Be Boys
Birthday Bash Font, Cards and Tags
Birthday Bash
Better Together - Imagine Cartridge
Best Friends - Imagine Cartridge
Baby Steps
B is for Boy
Animal Kingdom
All Wrapped Up - Imagine Cartridge

Pop on over to see. If you have a minute, leave a comment or become a follower. if you have a cartridge you would like me to cover, send me a PM!

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to jillienedesigns

Oh, my word! You do such an amazing job showcasing cards using every page!! I love it so much. With this particular cartridge, I love it one month, and don't the next. You have really provided much inspiration!

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001
In response to ktmracing

Going to check this out now. WOoot woot

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics