Username Post: Anyone from Perth?        (Topic#1555721)
RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

I'm living in Perth now, and wondered whether there was anyone else here?

Kirilee
Tenant
Kirilee
In response to RedSquirrel

I'm from Perth too! Where do you get most of your scrapbooking stuff from dare I ask?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Kirilee

We may be visiting Perth on a cruise stop in october or November. No idea what we will do that day - need suggestions.

Haven't booked the cruise but leaning towards it.

Kirilee
Tenant
Kirilee
In response to Henri Jean

Depends how long you are in Perth for

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Kirilee

Hi Kirilee! Sorry, I forgot to come back and check my post.

We live closest to Inspired Crafts, but DH works near the Craft Stand in Malaga. I've been to a crop at Scrap-Booking from the Heart but they've just been taken over - there's a big sale on right now. DH took me down there at the weekend and we spent a small fortune. Spotlight is good for some things like adhesive, but their stash can be dearer.

How about you? Off to check your blog!

Kirilee
Tenant
Kirilee

I live in Canning Vale, so I'm pretty much around the corner from Scrapbooks for the Heart. I went in there on Wednesday and found the sale was on. Unfortunately, I came at the end of the sale, so stock was pretty low. But I did walk out with some very pretty paper (being only a dollar a sheet!) and went home directly to make a very cute mini out of that paper.
I've been to inspired crafts too. Pretty good - got some nice clear stamps from there however, my favourite store is Scrapbook secrets in Manning. Just the layout is brilliant, I find the staff very helpful and I just like it. Their stock is really good for choice.

I need to venture out and see other places Though I admit, I do also get basic stuff from big W and red dot where it is cheaper

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Kirilee

I'm in EVP - we're almost neighbours. Cool! I get my foam tape from K-Mart and my other adhesives from Spotlight too - cheaper than any of the LSSes.

I haven't been to the Manning one. I need to get DH to take me.

The new owners of SftH are continuing their fortnightly Friday Frenzies (6pm-midnight crop $10 including pizza). I went once with my friend Dina. We should meet up there sometime?

New Kid On the Block

I am in perth too, but the northside.

munz
munz 
New Kid On the Block
munz
  • munz on 01-22-12 09:45 AM
In response to heartful

Hi everyone! I will be moving to Perth early February and unfortunately, I can't move all my scrapbooking stuff with me

So I guess my question is, where should I go to restock my stash?

I only know of Inspired Crafts so far, which I think is the closest one to where I'll be moving to.

Any tips and recommendations for shopping and classes would be very welcome

New Kid On the Block
In response to munz

not in perth.. down in bunbury.. really limited for shops here.
so i get alot online.

Kimibee
Resident
Kimibee
In response to Karlz86

Ok So I have been going through some of the forum and just came across this one...anyone still here? anyone still wishing to chat...I know I am two years late lol!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics