Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: IOWA IOWA IOWA IOWA!!!        (Topic#1001212)
ScrapTraveler
Diva
ScrapTraveler

Princess_Erin_Jo
Queen
Princess_Erin_Jo
In response to ScrapTraveler

woohoo go us!!!! Okay, not really a Clone fan. I'm a Jodie and Erin fan.

ScrapTraveler
Diva
ScrapTraveler
In response to Princess_Erin_Jo

whats your favorite lss?

ScrapTraveler
Diva
ScrapTraveler

no local ss stores here

Princess_Erin_Jo
Queen
Princess_Erin_Jo

Where do you live? Ankeny

Have you lived in any other Iowa towns/cities? nope

How long have you lived here? pushing eight years

What LSS's do you like? Memory Bound LOL!!

Where else do you buy sb stuff? Archiver's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Target, WalMart, Joann, etc. etc. etc. . . .

If you had to chose another state to live in, which would it be? I wouldn't mind living in Nebraska to be near my family. But I'd love to live somewhere with mountains!

llkscrap
Queen
llkscrap
In response to Princess_Erin_Jo

OK iowa ladies a few questions:

Where do you live? Cedar Falls

Have you lived in any other Iowa towns/cities? Nope, grew up in IL and lived there all my life till we moved here.

How long have you lived here? 1 1/2 years

What LSS's do you like? Only been to Memory Bound once but it is great, Sunshine and Chameleon in Waterloo is great too.

Where else do you buy sb stuff? Hobby Lobby, Wal-Mart, Joann's, Target

If you had to chose another state to live in, which would it be? Illinois, closer to my family

Karen B
Diva
Karen B

Cedar Rapids

Iowa City, Council Bluffs, and Hiawatha

This time, 5 1/2 years.

Stampin' and Scrappin' Pad (excellent, in Marion), Stampirations (Cedar Rapids), Sunshine and Chameleon (Waterloo or Cedar Falls, pretty new, some great stuff including Bazill and National Cardstock)

Michaels, Walmart, Target

I'm not homesick for Arizona anymore! And if I moved I would miss my garden, most of it transplanted from my Grandma's yard. The only other place I'd kinda like to like would be San Diego, so I could be close to my sister's family.

debman
debman 
Idol
debman
In response to Karen B

Little late on this one but...

Where do you live? WDM

Have you lived in any other Iowa towns/cities? no

How long have you lived here? 2 years

What LSS's do you like?
Memory Bound
Where else do you buy sb stuff? Heirlooms, Archivers, Michaels, Joanns, Scrap This Crop that, anywhere and everywhere actually!!

If you had to chose another state to live in, which would it be? MA - where my family is!!

Hey to all of you on the IA thread, I'll post the details later but this year's crop for the cure is on Sept. 17th from 9 am until 9 pm at St. Francis Church in WDM. Hope to see some of you there!!
Deb

P.S. Jodie - my hubby is a clone fan!!

ScrapTraveler
Diva
ScrapTraveler
In response to debman

Go cyclones!

ScrapTraveler
Diva
ScrapTraveler
In response to debman

Erin, Henry wants to know "Why that person is showing that babies dirty feet to the picture??" How come Erin?

New Kid On the Block

Okay, sorry way late on this one but I just found this website! How cool to find others from Iowa. It can seem a tad isolated out here in the boonies!

By the way I'm only a part time Cy fan (my husband has tried to convert me), football season in Hawkey season!

Where do you live? Earlham (west of WDM)

Have you lived in any other Iowa towns/cities? yes, Columbus Junction (SE IA) and Cedar Fall (UNI)

How long have you lived here? in IA almost all my life, in Earlham 4 years

What LSS's do you like? New here, what's a "LLS"?

Where else do you buy sb stuff? Archiver's, Michaels

If you had to chose another state to live in, which would it be? Well, if I choose today I would say way up in Northern MN on one of the lakes, but then again I would be a far way a way from my favorite scrapbook stores!

BTW - Erin are those your little ones? I love the pic and they are all adorable!

Scrap til you drop!!

Amanda

debman
debman 
Idol
debman
In response to Paynear

If any of you IA scrappers wants a flyer for the Crop for the Cure on September 17, 2005 in WDM, please pm me your address and I'll get one right out to you.

So far, we have the following vendors signed up:
SU, CTMH, CM, Picture Perfect, TLC, Longberger and Cathy Z from Simple scrapbooks said she is sending a really cool goodie bag with tons of simple scrapbooks products. TONS of items are coming in for the garage sale and this looks like it's going to be a GREAT day of fun.

We'll also be playing scrapbingo for prizes throughout the day. Each participant will receive a goodie bag and have their name put in for the door prizes drawings.

Cost is $25 for a 12 hour crop (includes food) or $35 if you register after 7/31.

I'd be happy to send you all the details.
Thanks!!
Debbie

ScrapTraveler
Diva
ScrapTraveler
In response to Paynear

Hey amanda!!! LSS means Local Scrapbook Store.

Is anyone planning to go to this? www dot iowascrapbookextravaganza dot com ?

I know Deb is, but wondered about the reset of you. I think I am going to sign up for some classes and get a shopping pass. We hopefully will be in the process of moving and I cant commit to a whole weekend right now. It would be great to take classes with you guys!

Veteran

Is there an "Archiver's" here in Iowa? May I ask where it is? I love Heirloom by Design down in Valley Junction. They have a huge amount of supplies.

llkscrap
Queen
llkscrap
In response to jancyno

There is an Archiver's at West Des Moines, in the Jordan Creek Shopping Center.

Heirlooms is a really nice store!

GolfLvr
New Kid On the Block
GolfLvr
In response to llkscrap

Hello! I just joined today and I am from Iowa!

Where do you live? Missouri Valley, IA

Have you lived in any other Iowa towns/cities? Yes, Woodbine

How long have you lived here? All of my life (except a few years during college)

What LSS's do you like? Michaels, Hobby Lobby

Where else do you buy sb stuff? WalMart and online

If you had to chose another state to live in, which would it be? Hawaii - we went there for our honeymoon...so beautiful!!!! I want to go back again and never come home!

Debman - I am interested in the Crop for the Cure...I will pm you!

Thanks
Carrie

skeeter
Pro
skeeter
In response to GolfLvr

Where do you live? Davenport, IA

Have you lived in any other Iowa towns/cities? Persia, Ankeny, Cedar Rapids, Eldridge

How long have you lived here? All my life

What LSS's do you like? Archivers, Memory Bound, Cottage Corner, Scrappin 4 Keeps

Where else do you buy sb stuff? Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Home Depot/Menards, Walmart, JoAnn's

If you had to chose another state to live in, which would it be? None- I love Iowa. I can't imagine living anywhere else.

Erin - my parents still live in Ankeny. I go there OFTEN!

Carrie - I attended Tri-Center Schools until 10th Grade - we used to play MoValley and Woodbine in sports. My cousin Tara lives in Woodbine. What a small world!

akmsmom
Resident
akmsmom

Hi, everybody! I have seen Jodie and Erin around a little bit but just found out this section existed today! Where have I been? Anyway, here I am.

Quote:

hankymama said:

Where do you live? Lone Tree, IA

Have you lived in any other Iowa towns/cities? Yes, Cushing, Ames for one year.

How long have you lived here? I've lived in Lone Tree for 6 years but have lived in Iowa for my entire 31 years except for the 6 years I lived in Southern CA.

What LSS's do you like? Memories on Fifth in Coralville, Memory Bound although it isn't too local for me

Where else do you buy sb stuff? Anywhere I can find it - online, a lot.

If you had to chose another state to live in, which would it be? Colorado

Jodie, I have to get working on the swap thing. It is due the 26th right?

Later,
Jacquie

ScrapTraveler
Diva
ScrapTraveler
In response to akmsmom

Hi Iowa. Whats up?

cartermdz
Expert
cartermdz

Where do you live? Iowa Falls

Have you lived in any other Iowa towns/cities? Mason City, Clear Lake

How long have you lived here? 5 years this time around, born and raised here though

What LSS's do you like? Sunshine & Chameleon (Waterloo), Scrapbook Depot (Webster City), Archivers

Where else do you buy sb stuff? Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Ebay, Joanns

If you had to chose another state to live in, which would it be? That's tough...Near Table Rock Lake in Missouri, or Florida, or New Mexico

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics