Page 4 of 4 
Username Post: IOWA IOWA IOWA IOWA!!!        (Topic#1001212)
Aimes101
Resident
Aimes101
In response to *jesse*

Hi Jesse! I'm sorry it's been so long since I checked the thread. Where is Camanche? You mention the Mississippi. Is it by the Quad Cities? Do you head to either CR or QC often? If so, maybe we could meet up sometime & scrap?
~Aimes101

Phoebe Kates
Expert
Phoebe Kates
In response to Aimes101

Little late.... but just discovered the Iowa thread...

Where do you live? West Burlington

Have you lived in any other Iowa towns/cities? Burlington, Cedar Rapids

How long have you lived here? West Burlington? Uhmm... I've been back for about 6mo, lived in CR for 6mo, and have been back and forth between Burlington/West Burlington since I was born.

What LSS's do you like? Memory Bound in Ankeny is my favorite, followed by is it Heirlooms by Design in the Valley? and Creative Expressions in Cedar Rapids (FYI: located on the SW side in the Walmart vicinity... by Dollar Tree)

Where else do you buy sb stuff? JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby, Walmart, Dollar Tree, Scrapbook.com and other web-based Scrap stores... I've only been to Archivers once and LOVED it!

If you had to chose another state to live in, which would it be? I love Iowa, but I hate the snow. I'd have to go someplace warmer! LoL!

Its nice to meet you all!

Oh... and I'm a Cyclones fan too! I desperately want to go to IA State!

Amy-Lee
Resident
Amy-Lee
In response to ScrapTraveler

OK iowa ladies a few questions:

Where do you live? Saydel, Iowa

Have you lived in any other Iowa towns/cities? - just Dsm and WDM

How long have you lived here? All my life

What LSS's do you like? Memory Bound

Where else do you buy sb stuff? Archivers

If you had to chose another state to live in, which would it be? Nashivlle, TN

MommieSonger
Pro
MommieSonger
In response to Amy-Lee

Hey, I found fellow Iowans...finally!

Where do you live? Winterset, IA (Have you heard of the Bridges of Madison County? That is my hometown.)

Have you lived in any other Iowa towns/cities? Ames (only while I attended ISU)

How long have you lived here? All of my life

What LSS's doy you like? Archivers (Jordan Creek) and Heirlooms by Design (Valley Junction)

Where else do you buy sb stuff? Michael's and Hobby Lobby

If you had to chose another state to live in, which would it be? Maybe any state that the Rocky Mountains run through where I can live in the mountains with a beautiful scenery outside my scraproom window, no snow on the roads (only on the trees and grass), be cold (no horrible wind chills), and not be able to look out any of the windows in the house and be able to look in the neighbors window if their curtains/drapes are pulled open. Well, I can wish can't I? But for now I love Iowa and mostlikely never leave.

scrappychick67
Resident
scrappychick67
In response to MommieSonger

HI mommiesonger I am Laurie and I live in Woolstock. Glad to see some more from Iowa.

daney
daney 
Expert
daney
  • daney on 10-18-06 06:39 AM
In response to scrappychick67

Hey!

I just joined this week.

I didn't copy the questions, but here's my recap:

I live in the country near State Center (Marshall county) and have been here a few months. I have lived in Nevada, DM and WDM, IC and Ames. I have lived outside the state for a 4 of my 37 yrs.

I love Archivers and Memory Bound and shop at HL and Michael's, too. Found some cute things at Pure Paper last week (Windsor Heights).

I would move to TX in a heartbeat if my family would go, too!

MommieSonger
Pro
MommieSonger
In response to daney

If there is any one in the central Iowa area that is interseted in a scrap night, PM me or check out my blog.

I know of an upcoming scrap night (usually every second Friday of the month) that is free of charge. It is a small gathering at a rural church that is open to the public.

Page 4 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics