Page 4 of 5 
Username Post: Kansas Scrappers        (Topic#1099474)
SUPERBETTY™©
Idol
SUPERBETTY™©
In response to Seymoore

Hi!! I am in kansas city mo but I practically live in overland park kansas because Archivers, Hobby lobby, Michaels and Jo Anns are within blocks of each other and I live next to 71 South, so they are actually closer to me. Has anyone been to any of the crops in these stores?

craftymom05
Veteran
craftymom05
In response to Seymoore

Hey everyone! I miss Kansas! My family lives in the Wichita area so I drive home as much as I can I live in Colorado Springs CO now, but it's still only a few hours away!

Anyway, I thought I'd let you guys know, if you are interested in the drive out, that I'm hosting a weekend scrap retreat in October.

You can check out my website www.craftyscrappers.com/retreats.htm for more info.

MomtoMattKatelynn
Expert
MomtoMattKatelynn
In response to craftymom05

Shelley~ All my family lives in Wichita too! I was just home for Mother's Day weekend! Would love to go to your retreat but can't this year since we just moved Plan on going to the Springs next year since my BFF lives there!

annak
annak 
Idol
annak
  • annak on 07-04-07 07:00 AM
In response to MomtoMattKatelynn

I am in Wichita!

craftymom05
Veteran
craftymom05
In response to annak

I was actually just back home there too the first week of June for my dad's wedding. MAN, there was alot of water!!! LOL rain rain go away, LOL!

Anna, what part of Wichita? My dad lives in Derby/Mulvane, I have an aunt in Belle Plaine, uncle in Augusta, uncle in Andover, and aunts and uncles all over Wichita.

I'd love tohave any of you up for the drive at the retreat - ALWAYS love to talk about home, LOL!

annak
annak 
Idol
annak
  • annak on 07-04-07 01:15 PM
In response to craftymom05

I live in south wichita, I work in Derby and my boss lives in Belle Plaine!

on_the_plains
Expert
on_the_plains
In response to annak

Anyone from Hays? I am moving there next weekend and am so excited to get back to the Midwest. My husband and I both went to FHSU. He's from KS. I'm from NoDak and Colorado. Proud to be a TIGER!

kssonrisa
Resident
kssonrisa
In response to SUPERBETTY™©

• SUPERBETTY Said:
Hi!! I am in kansas city mo but I practically live in overland park kansas because Archivers, Hobby lobby, Michaels and Jo Anns are within blocks of each other and I live next to 71 South, so they are actually closer to me. Has anyone been to any of the crops in these stores?

It must be nice to have access to so many stores and so close together!!! In Manhattan we have Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's (very small paper craft section), Ben Franklin (again very small papercraft section), and a locally owned store.

annak
annak 
Idol
annak
  • annak on 08-12-07 09:20 AM
In response to kssonrisa

There is a new scrapbook shop in Derby KS. They already have some great lines of pp and plan on doing crops. It is just around the corner from my work, so I could spend a lot of time there on my lunch!

Lynette
Expert
Lynette
In response to annak

I go to church in Derby and noticed the new store. I haven't had the chance to get in there yet. I live in Haysville, so I have to try to get in there on Saturdays.

laurbernet
Idol
laurbernet
In response to Lynette

HI everybody, just surfing and found you! I live in Lawrence. My SIL lives in Spring Hill, so small world!

*Kirsten*
Tenant
*Kirsten*
In response to Seymoore

Im in Wichita and would love to find some crops etc I have never been!

laurbernet
Idol
laurbernet
In response to *Kirsten*

There is a company out of Topeka that does 15 hour crops in Lawrence/Topeka. They are really great, and great door prizes!

annak
annak 
Idol
annak
  • annak on 08-26-07 06:38 AM
In response to *Kirsten*

The new shop in Derby is starting to do crops and the shop in Andover does too. You can check out their website scrapfunattic.com

Angela Prieto
Veteran
Angela Prieto
In response to on_the_plains

• on_the_plains Said:
Anyone from Hays? I am moving there next weekend and am so excited to get back to the Midwest. My husband and I both went to FHSU. He's from KS. I'm from NoDak and Colorado. Proud to be a TIGER!

I'm just north of Hays! Are you still in Hays?

Angela Prieto
Veteran
Angela Prieto
In response to crafty90

• crafty90 Said:
I live in Smith Center. But Downs Ks has a great scrap store at Corner drug you wouldnt believe their clearence prices!!!

I've been to that store and you are right, it's awesome!

Bailey10
New Kid On the Block
Bailey10
In response to Angela Prieto

New store opened up recently called Frozen In Time at New Market Square, 21st & Maize, Wichita, KS. Yay!!!!!

scrappinraiderfan
Diva
scrappinraiderfan
In response to Bailey10

Just moved to Hoisington,Ks. from Oregon, any scrappers out near or around Great Bend?

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrappinraiderfan

Hi. I am looking for others near Overland Park to scrapbook with.

basketgirl
Resident
basketgirl
In response to DandyBrandee

Hey I live very near to Overland Park!

Page 4 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics