Page 5 of 7 
Username Post: New Gallery Category - Trades!        (Topic#1137285)
semperfinescrapper
Veteran
semperfinescrapper
In response to creater1

I have tons of, and when I say tons...I have a whole CM accessory binder full of stickers. Every single page is full, each sleeve is full of stickers, long, short, square. Even, some behind some of them. I dont use CM stickers, really dont use stickers at all since buying by cricut.
I also have alot of 8x8 page refills for CM album, and an extra accessory binder. I just havent ever traded before?

~ShawnaH~
Veteran
~ShawnaH~
In response to semperfinescrapper

I looked in the gallery trade section and it seems that a few people have accidentally posted LO's there and it is not really used much for pics of items to trade. Is there any way to clean it up so items for trade don't get lost in the other stuff?

PulpBlossom
Guru
PulpBlossom
In response to ~ShawnaH~

• ~ShawnaH~ Said:
I looked in the gallery trade section and it seems that a few people have accidentally posted LO's there and it is not really used much for pics of items to trade. Is there any way to clean it up so items for trade don't get lost in the other stuff?

I was just browsing now to look for something to trade for some items I have available and noticed this too. Needs a little housecleaning!

poodlegirl
Resident
poodlegirl
In response to semperfinescrapper

Hi! I am looking for stickers of baby girl elements if you have any. I have Christmas stickers for trade. Pics here:

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 1658443.h...

JennaS
JennaS 
Diva
JennaS
In response to poodlegirl

I have tons of new Sticko stickers and other misc. items to trade...there are pics in my Trade album.

RStrobelRN
Veteran
RStrobelRN
In response to creater1

What's with all of the LO's in the trade catagory?
I want Chatterbox doodle genie templates.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to RStrobelRN

Ok, I am not SEI ng this 'trade' category. Can someone help me? When I click on the 'trade' link in the first post here it just send me to the gallery, no place in particular.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Amigosa

Hello, I am new and need some assistance:
IS this where I post my HAVE and WANTS for TRADE?
Princess

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Ok, I am not SEI ng this 'trade' category. Can someone help me? When I click on the 'trade' link in the first post here it just send me to the gallery, no place in particular.

I just found this tread myself, and I just wanted to share how I found it, when you click the link TRADE it takes you to the gallery main page, then under layout section there are sub-categories.. select Swap's Ect.. then more sub-cat's select Trades. http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?type=layout& amp;page=...
There are a lot of other things post though and nothing seems to be new.

Edited by LisaJane on 10-12-08 10:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to ScrapCams

Thanks!!! I wish more people used it and less stuff that actually isn't for trade. lol

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 10-14-08 07:19 PM
In response to Amigosa

I just posted some stuff for trade in my gallery

charlottemd
Diva
charlottemd
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Hi, I am making a trade this week end. The only thing I had a problem with is all the people posting their layouts on the trade board. I think more people would look if it wasn't all junked up. Can this be easily fixed? It would be awsome if it was cleaned out.

landa1952
Tenant
landa1952
In response to FLScrapperMom

Is it the hand quickkut 2x2 or the new one4x4 ?
i have the hand 2x2 i would love to trade for the new 4x4

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to landa1952

I'm just deleting what I wrote because I don't have it for trade anymore.

Edited by Amigosa on 11-28-08 12:51 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

charlottemd
Diva
charlottemd
In response to Amigosa

Hi, I have a Cricut for sale or trade!! I only used it like 3 times. I have two cartges and about 3 or 4 sticky mats. I also have the spatula. Nothing wrong with it. I just don't use it. I would like to trade for some newer product or even a gift card. P.M. Me if interested

Don't have it for tade anymore!! Thanks

Edited by charlottemd on 12-30-08 02:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to charlottemd

I have Ek Success Paper Doll punch, hair punch boy or girl, shirt, pants and overalls. Five punches in all.

iammaryburke
Expert
iammaryburke
In response to creater1

how do you get to the swaps gallery?

Monica Edwards
Veteran
Monica Edwards
In response to planty

just what we needed

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to Megan - ForumTech

hi megan
just saw this fourm or whatever.
and would like to know how it works.
and i aweso have a suggestion.
my self and a few friends swap and send each other stamped images and cricut cuts to each other,
we can't have everything that is out there and it would be nice to have a swap just for that.
hope this makes some sences.
what do you think.
i know there are some stamped images i would love to have but don't have or cn't find the stamps for them
just a thought,
hugs, scrppy grandma,
joan

my_memories
New Kid On the Block
my_memories
In response to scrappy grandma

Hi! Just wondering if this thread is good anymore because I see very little activity on it.

I'm not totally new to scrapping but at the same time, I've been out of the loop for a few years.

Have to pretty much restart all over again and was hoping to be able to trade or even buy some little things like punchies, & other little things as well.

Hope to see others post on here soon.

Jennelle

Edited by my_memories on 06-23-09 06:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 5 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics