Page 3 of 48 
Username Post: Pennsylvania - Eastern Region Scrappers        (Topic#1196801)
ScrappyHappy
Expert
ScrappyHappy
In response to EverSoClever

Sounds like the Fort Washington expo was good!! Wish I could have gone but had a busy weekend and scrapbooked all saturday at my moms with a bunch of other people. I'm hoping on Saturday to stop in at the yard sale too. I'm scrapbooking at a local church and am hoping to step out for an hour to see if they have anything interesting can't wait!!

GodrockDJ
Expert
GodrockDJ
In response to ScrappyHappy

I'll see everyone at the Yard Sale today!

EverSoClever
Expert
EverSoClever
In response to GodrockDJ

I went to the yard sale - wish I would have recognized anyone - I went by myself.

Did you see the advertisement of the store reopening in Quakertown next week? Memory Lane or something on John Fries Hwy. There is also one opening in Doylestown - Scrap Room/Crop Room - something like that.

Look out ladies - it looks like they've finally caught on that there are avid scrappers in this are.

Hey - anyone going to the Simply Cropping event next week? I'm going for the day on Saturday.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I will be there the whole weekend. I am glad that we will finally be able to meet... I won the grand prize last October so this is a free weekend for me. Can't wait....

MemoryMuseA
New Kid On the Block
MemoryMuseA
In response to happy2Bscrapper

Hi all!

I am in Princeton, not too far from you. I won't be at SC, because we have our Katrina Relief scrapbooking event in Lyndhurst two weeks later. I hope you have a great time, though!

-- Adrienne : )

GodrockDJ
Expert
GodrockDJ
In response to MemoryMuseA

When and where is this Simply Cropping event? Is there a website with info?

EverSoClever
Expert
EverSoClever
In response to GodrockDJ

It's at the ACE conference center in Lafayette Hill. They are sold out, ubt if you call or email you amy be able to get a table/space for the day. I'm looking forward to it, as it's my first event besides conventions and expos.

You can find it by googling: simply cropping

EverSoClever
Expert
EverSoClever

Question about crops and groups that host them:

I recently attended my first, large organized crop by group A. It was fantastic and I would go to another one in a second. While I was there, I asked a few people if they ahve ever been to crops by group B, C or D and they all looked at me like I was crazy to ask.

Did I ask something wrong - like "Fight Club" the first rule of this crop is, that there is no other crop.........

What do you think?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I don't think so. Maybe it was just the people that you sat with. At our table we talked about other large crops that we had been to or are planning to go to. There is one in the Poconos sometime in the beginning of the year that is supposed to be good. I can PM you the information when I get it.....

Veteran

I agree with Happy2Bscrapper... I think it was the people you sat with. I know there is one in Philly next month. Where's the one in Poconos? Can you pm me as well?

Thanks!

ScrappyHappy
Expert
ScrappyHappy

Solly I love your bookmarks!! they are so cute!

ScrappyHappy
Expert
ScrappyHappy
In response to itsbelong

I don't think you have to limit yourself to one crop and only go to that one. I think its great if you can get out and go to several and scrapbook.

Veteran

I'm from Jersey... but near PA... can I join you ladies?

Adrienne- I used to live in North Arlington and am very familiar with where you're having your crop. I live in Flemington currently.

Brigette

EverSoClever
Expert
EverSoClever

The new store, Memory Lane in Quakertown is great and the girls that run it are very cool/friendly. I'm glad I checked it out - I now know where I can go to scrap (away from the hosue) and enjoy myself. I haven't been able to find a place where I would be comfortable.

kelly66
Expert
kelly66

I am from Delaware County, just south of the Phila International Airport. Only one LSS in my area and I heard she is thinking of closing.

I went to the Craft and Flower Warehouse in Blue Ball last weekend. They have a new HUGE scrapbooking room. There have tons of paper and albums. They do carry name brand paper. The had loads of Bazzill, and lots of other well know patterened paper (karen foster, sei, doodlebug, and many others). They had lots of Jolee's and stamps. Not much in the way of embellishments. They had a limited selection of sizzix stuff.

There is a great store in Norristown called Scrapbook n Smiles. They aren't real big but she usually has a good selection of products, and always has new stuff.

I usually go to AC Moore Michaels and now a Huge Joann's just opened near me.

Veteran
In response to kelly66

I wanted to share that there is a crop in Philly next month- if anyone is interested.

Is anyone near New jersey at all? Interested in getting together to crop?

Brigette

daisy526
Veteran
daisy526
In response to itsbelong

Eversoclever,

Hi! I was thinking about going to Memory Lane in Quakertown. It sounds worth it, but was wondering if you could tell me some of the brand names they sell. For example, Chatterbox, Wild Asparagus, Basic Grey, etc.

Thanks!

Laurel5280
Veteran
Laurel5280
In response to daisy526

yes to those 3.... i was just there on saturday

they have some pp on sale buy 2 get 2 free

they have tons of Bazzill..... especially what coordinates with other product lines (chaatterbox, doodlebug, etc)..... they had a pretty good selection of Junkitz.... lots of christmas stuff out too..... they sell some Die Cuts With a View paper and albums

hope that helps!

EverSoClever
Expert
EverSoClever
In response to Laurel5280

Just saw everyone's posts about Memory Lane. Looks like Laurel filled everyone in.

Do any of you attend crops by Simply Cropping or Crop Classix? What are your thoughts on them?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I have been to three Simply Cropping crops ( 2 of them for one day and one for the whole weekend). I enjoyed each of them. They also have good vendors and plenty of products to purchase if you need anything...

Page 3 of 48 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics