Page 5 of 48 
Username Post: Pennsylvania - Eastern Region Scrappers        (Topic#1196801)
GodrockDJ
Expert
GodrockDJ
In response to Patscrap

• Patscrap Said:
Sounds good, Godrock DJ! I'll keep the date in mind. Do you know what cost is involved?

There's no cost involved, we're just scrapping!

Patscrap
Tenant
Patscrap
In response to happy2Bscrapper

Where in Central NJ are you? I live across the river from Trenton. We may be close enough that we could get together for a Sat. crop somewhere.
Pat

• happy2Bscrapper Said:
Patscrap: I live in Central Jersey... Brigintine is way sown in South Jersey. There are crops around here but I would enjoy getting to know some of my fellow sb.com members. it would be worth going out there if it were an all day crop.

EverSoClever
Expert
EverSoClever
In response to Patscrap

Hi All - Long time no post! I hope everyone is well and getting ready for the Holidays. I'm back into scrapping full-speed after a short break making card and ornaments for a craft show. I'm not a fan of doing shows, just tagged along with my mom who makes jewelry.

I have 6 recipe books to finish by Christmas, ACK!!!!

I am also planning on going to the Simply Cropping event in DE in Jan and the Crop Classiz QVC event in Feb

Cheers!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to EverSoClever

I am also going to the QVC event. Should be fun. We will have to try to meet up. Have you ever been to any of the other Simply Cropping events? They are quite nice.

Veteran

If anyone is interested I'm running a craft fair March 4-March 5, 2006. I'll send you all a coupon to get in free if you want to come! Also, I'm putting together a scrapbooking weekend March 30- April 2.

Just pm me- for more info.

Brigette

New Kid On the Block
In response to ScrappySue

Hi, I'm new here! My name is Gina & I live in Northeast Philadelphia. What town do you live in? My ex-in-laws live in Levittown & Langhorne.

Edited by lilyoga on 12-21-05 07:41 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrappySue
Idol
ScrappySue
In response to lilyoga

Hi Gina,
I live in Levittown. Where do you live in Philly?

EverSoClever
Expert
EverSoClever

Hi All. I went to the Flower and Craft Warehouse near Lancaster yesterday. It was FABULOUS, plus all the scrapbook supplies were 20% off for their inventory sale.

I tend to buy a lot of supplies at one time, then don't go shopping again for months. (except for adhesive/blades). I will definitely go there for my next big trip.

The sale is on until the end of the week - I HIGHLY recommend the trip - it was totally worth the 1 1/2 hour drive

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Is anyone going to either the Crop Classix crop at QVC Park on 2/11 or the Scrappin Away Vacation crop at Split Rock resort from 1/20-1/22?

GodrockDJ
Expert
GodrockDJ
In response to itsbelong

• itsbelong Said:
If anyone is interested I'm running a craft fair March 4-March 5, 2006. I'll send you all a coupon to get in free if you want to come! Also, I'm putting together a scrapbooking weekend March 30- April 2.

Just pm me- for more info.

Brigette

Where will this craft fair be located?

Unfortunately I am not attending any of the other events mentioned... budget constraints won't allow for the time being

But I am really excited! This Sunday Jan. 8th my abovementioned crop is having its first meeting!

EverSoClever
Expert
EverSoClever

Hiya. I'll be at the QVC crop Feb 11th. It's my birthday present to myself.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

We will have to talk before hand so that we will have a way of identifying each other....Are you going with someone else?

EverSoClever
Expert
EverSoClever

Does your name start with an "E"? If so, I think we met at the last simply cropping event.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Oh, you changed your forum name (or is it just your avatar?).....Oh, good... Maybe we can get some time to sit and talk this time... I finished a whole wedding album at the last weekend...I see that you are going to Deleware? We decided to go to the Scrappin Away Vacation weekend in Split Rock instead.
Is your friend going to come to QVC also? I think that that should be a lot of fun... Let me know how many of you are going. There are two of us. Maybe we can request a table together... Let me know what you think.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

GodrockDJ- How did your crop go?

EverSoClever
Expert
EverSoClever

My avatar used to be a Power Puff girl. I am looking forward to my crop this weekend - I have all my Christmas pages ready to be done.

Have fun!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Have a great time. I am sure you will . The girls always put on a good weekend. Let us know how it was when you get back....

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

ANYONE going to this?? Im going to try my BEST! I have NEVER been to this place!
When:
Monday, January 16, 2006, 7:00 PM
Where:
Paperoni, gifts & scrapbooking supplies
Kendig Square
Lancaster , PA 17601
717-464-7360

shelcof
New Kid On the Block
shelcof
In response to michongarf

Hey, just popping my head in to say hello. I am right in the middle of the state..I guess that means I can be in both threads, right?

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

HI! Just got back from the meetup crop at the lss and had a great time. I/we didnt get too much done in less then 2 hrs, but the store was awesome and of course I HAD to shop!! lol

Page 5 of 48 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics