Page 7 of 7 
Username Post: NEBRASKA        (Topic#1214306)
ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to bears99

• bears99 Said:
For what it was worth anyway!................

no kidding! The first quarter was good! The rest...not so good.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to ScrappinHusker

Wow lots of Nebraskans on here. I live in Lincoln and am happy to hear there are way more stores for scrapping than I thought or unhappy may be the case since I am on a strict scrapbook budget. Oh well!

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to AuntyT

Hello Nebraska ---- I'm coming in here to invite ANY Nebraskans who would like to, to join yet another thread -- no I am NOT recruiting you to leave this -- in fact, I think I may join this as well :+) BUT I've been hostess of a thread that has been going for about six years now --- but we are expanding and looking for new members.

We WERE the Rockin' Scrappin' Grans group and decided AFTER about six years --- that with that name we certainly were shutting ourselves off from other talented scrappers ----- so we have changed the name to Grans and Friends -- and I do believe I shall change it once more to Rockin' Scrappin' Friends ----

Anyway -- we are looking for both digi and paper scrappers --- people who have time to scrap and who LOVE to scrap. We do a lot of gabbing in there too --- we have challenges going but have kept them within the thread and don't yet do "awards" -- we do them to make ourselves THINK! AND to learn new ideas. And no we are not OLD --- our youngest member right now is in her 30s ---- all decades are represented in there -- and we are about scrapping and friendship.

I live in Lincoln, NE -- would LUV to have the Huskers outnumber ALL OTHER STATES TOO!!! LOL! You'll find us in the forums/critique and you can feel free to come look us over -- read page one and that tells you more.

GO BIG RED, GO BIG TEN!!!!

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to annscraps

Would like to see this thread get more active....I am also part of the Rockin' Scrapin' Grans and have been for about a year...I think. Join us if you like!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to bears99

Just thought I would check in here to see if there were any new posts. I am not part of that thread but, might go take a peek.

Go Big Red!

Stamping Bear
Veteran
Stamping Bear
In response to icapturememories

Hi Everyone, I live in Papillion-just outside Omaha. I Scrap at Busy Scrappin' in Bellevue. BTW they are having a great crop in Feb 2013. maybe some of you will be there! Pamela

Page 7 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics