Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: NEBRASKA        (Topic#1214306)
Jessie
Jessie 
New Kid On the Block
Jessie

Hi Everyone,
I am a newbee here. Not to scrapbooking, but to this forum. I have been quietly scrapbooking for about 8 years. It there anyone else out there from Eastern Nebraska???

Jessie

kitty_gw
Tenant
kitty_gw
In response to Jessie

I am from Northeast Nebraska! around Norfolk. dont get to Lincoln much but now since i have started scrapbooking maybe my DH and I will make a trip down there to the stores there.. 8 years huh? Geesh I just had my third child.. all boys and i needed something to do with all thier pictures... so I have started to scrap. Not only that i am making christmas Heritage albums for both sides of my husband family. 4 on one side 7 on the other... OMG its pretty slow going. trying to talk my husband into helping and get an assembly line going so I can go back to scrapin my boys. LOL

kitty_gw
Tenant
kitty_gw
In response to kitty_gw

must be around? or anyone from Nebraska? i seen a name beofre. Jolene? i think.. but SW nebraska is a far distance from me...lol

Jessie
Jessie 
New Kid On the Block
Jessie
In response to kitty_gw

I live in Lincoln. If you need any advice about scrapbook stores, let me know. I can let you know if they are worth your time or not. I have three girls and they keep me plenty busy. Good luck with your projects.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Jessie

I live in Omaha. My mom and I come to Lincoln once in a while to shop at your scrapbook stores. Ben Franklin's is wonderful.

Melissa

bigredmeyer
Mayor
bigredmeyer
In response to LissaDFrog

Hi, I am from central Nebraska. Glad to see some more Nebraska people around.

El Kady
Diva
El Kady
In response to bigredmeyer

Hi-I'm from Omaha. I can see this thread isn't very active. How come? I just started SBing about 6 mos ago. My new DGD has been my inspiration. That has since moved into the challenges and swaps. It really gets you going and gets some pages done at the same time. Anyone else here from Omaha?

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to El Kady

Hi ladies, I am from Milligan. That is about 60 miles SW of Lincoln, I am in Lincoln a lot especially to the LSS. I love Ben Franklin's and Scrap your heart out.

offthewall
Resident
offthewall
In response to lilmrmaid

Hi! I'm from eastern Nebraska- about 50 miles NW of Lincoln. My oldest daughter moved to Lincoln recently. Any recommendations on scrapbooking stores in Lincoln? I go to Hobby Lobby alot - usually when they have 40-50% off on sb supplies!

scrappingtrish
Resident
scrappingtrish
In response to Jessie

Hi everyone! I am from Cedar Bluffs - 10 minutes from Fremont, 30 minutes from Omaha & 40 minutes from Lincoln!

offthewall
Resident
offthewall
In response to scrappingtrish

Anybody else snowed in today? We've gotten about 10 inches of snow and suppose to get about that much more today/tonight. According to the news, it looks like a lot of Nebraskans are in the same boat. I plan on doing alot of scrapping today...if I ever get off this computer!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-20-06 03:14 PM
In response to offthewall

Hi, I'm in Bellevue right outside Omaha. I didn't realize there was anyone else around here that was from Nebraska.

Some of my coworkers who are avid scrapbookers always stop at scrapbook store s outside of Omaha. I can't believe Omaha has an Archivers that is way the heck on the other side of town from me. At least Michaels is close. I did find a scrapbook store at the outlet mall in Gretna that I really liked. Very small but they had different stuff from Michaels at the time.

I had to go to work today, but took off at noon because I wasn't going to drive home in the same stuff I drove to work in. However it hasn't done much snowing this afternoon. Looks like it will hit again this evening.

I'm so glad to see others from Nebraska in here.

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to GrandmaMichelf

Hey, I am not new to this site, but I don't spend a lot of time here. I am very glad to see that I'm not alone in NE. I'm from Omaha. I'm a bit of a freak about scrapbooking. Too much stuff, too much equipment, too many pictures, too many ideas, and clearly not enough time.

New Kid On the Block
In response to NoirCat

I'm from Lincoln! I would love to meet some fellow scrapbookers that are as addicted as I am! ROFL

Would anyone be interested in a crop at the Scrap-N-Station in Gretna??

I'd love it if you'd check out my new scrapbooking forum/gallery/free classifieds - www.lovetoscrap.com! We're having a contest for referrals - the person with the most referrals wins a set of totes! Come on over and join the fun that's just starting!

Cherie

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-05-06 10:59 AM
In response to Cherie Averill

Hi to all my fellow Nebraskans! I'm in Southwest Nebraska and seem to be the only one around here, hope to see more neighbors in my area, soon!

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to GoneFishin

I have gone thru that area before. Not a lot of people around, but those that are are very friendly. I have been a couple of scrap stores in North Platte and McCook. Very cute. Nice to meet ya. I'm from D.C. and currently living in Omaha.

Just Peachy
Tenant
Just Peachy
In response to NoirCat

Hey, Nebraskans! I am originally from SW NE but now live in Central NE. Glad to know that there are some others from NE out here!

Jmedawn
Guru
Jmedawn
In response to Just Peachy

Hi, I hope ya'll don't mind my jumping in on your thread to make a request. My dd and I are doing a project with postcards and I have been asking anyone who would be willing to mail my dd a postcard. There is more personal info if you use the link in my signature. I find that people at this site are so nice. Please pm if you are interested. Thanks so much either way and again, sorry to "butt" in on your thread.
Jaimie

momma-of-5
Expert
momma-of-5
In response to Jmedawn

I'm from South Central NE, I live down by Red Cloud, glad to see I'm not the only one from Nebraska here! GO HUSKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

icapturememories
Pro
icapturememories
In response to momma-of-5

We may be moving to Nebraska and I thought I would look for the thread to see who all is a Nebraska Scrapper!

My mom keeps saying Nebraska has never heard of scrapbooking! But I assure her once I am there they will know ALL about it!

Now that I am on this thread I am thinking she is right! Is this all the Nebraska scrappers!

Come out come out wherever you are!

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics