Page 3 of 7 
Username Post: NEBRASKA        (Topic#1214306)
momma-of-5
Expert
momma-of-5
In response to El Kady

they are saying that Denver was getting a lot of snow, 3 inches an hour!
They can keep it over there as far as I'm concerned!!

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to momma-of-5

I agree, especially since I'll be flying back from Tampa on Tuesday. I'm not ready for snow!

El Kady
Diva
El Kady
In response to NoirCat

Just got back from Colorado and the weather was perfect. Visited Estes Park where they had maybe 1 inch of the white stuff but that was it. There's 2 scrap stores in Ft. Collins. One which was fabulous called Timeless Creations, the first place that I've found that carried Tim Holz stuff. It's a very quaint shop - very retro. The other one was much larger but reminded me of Archiver's. Lots of stickers and the everyday ho-hum pp's that you can find most anyplace. There was little shop in Estes Park called the Happy Scrapper. Not really big but she did have some di E-Cuts reflecting the Rockies and it's wildlife and PP showcasing the Rockies. Glad to be home again - and anxious to get back to scrapping. Have a great week. KIT

MomtoMattKatelynn
Expert
MomtoMattKatelynn
In response to GrandmaMichelf

Hello everyone! I live in South Dakota but we are planning on moving to No. Platte in the spring! I'm not one for small towns (I'm a big city girl) but after visiting there a couple of times now, I love it! My DH's family all lives there and we're really hoping it works out for us to move there. I'll be closer to my family then we are now! From here, it's a 13-14 hour drive to my parents. From No. Platte, it will only be 6-7! YAY!

Anyways, I'm glad to know there are scrapbook store s there in town. I just got started with scrapbooking and have so much to learn. I can't wait to talk to you all some more!

• michele54 Said:
I'm not a Husker fan so I don't care about it. (I suppose that's sacreligious or something, but hey, that's the way the ball bounces)

I'm not a Husker fan either. I'm an OU fan. SO it's fun to give my DH's family grief about the Huskers and vice versa! Last time we were there, my DH's aunt and uncle were making some wooden Husker things and asked if I wanted one LOL!

Edited by SDMatthewsMommy on 11-07-06 02:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to MomtoMattKatelynn

Just a "Holler" at NE from Chicago. Here to shop and the weather is frightful. Hope it's better in Omaha.

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to NoirCat

Just checking in for anyone in NE. Visiting FL scouting land to build on. Happy New Year to One and all in Husker land.

Stamping Bear
Veteran
Stamping Bear
In response to icapturememories

Hi, if you are a military wife, no doubt that you are going to Offutt AFB which is where I am stationed. I am currently deployed.

If you don't find any scrapping friends...hang in there and when I get back maybe we can try to meet. I've been trying to get some ladies together to do a crop when I get back.

Good luck in the Cornhusker state!
Pamela

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to Stamping Bear

BTT

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to NoirCat

hello I am from Milligan, which is about 60 miles sw of Lincoln or 36 miles se of York

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to lilmrmaid

Hope you faired okay in the snow.

New Kid On the Block
In response to NoirCat

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get NASCAR paper. I've seen just generic like checkered flag paper but nothing with the drivers colors, numbers, etc.

MomtoMattKatelynn
Expert
MomtoMattKatelynn
In response to funnyone

Where is the LSS in North Platte? We're going to be there at the end of the month for a job fair (railroad) and I was wanting to check out the LSS while there! Thanks!

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat

Mangelsen's in Omaha has some NASCAR paper.

MomtoMattKatelynn
Expert
MomtoMattKatelynn
In response to NoirCat

Never mind, I finally found an address for it online. I'm getting so excited. Get to go to Dollar Tree too to see what Miss Elizabeth PP they have now! I wish we had one up here in SD!

Jewelybean
Idol
Jewelybean

guys! DH just got on the the waiting list for U of Nebraska law school. Anyone know much about the area??

MomtoMattKatelynn
Expert
MomtoMattKatelynn
In response to Jewelybean

YAY! We're moving to North Platte in 3-5 weeks! I'm so excited. My DH just got hired on at UPRR! Hope one of this days we can all meet somewhere and get to know each other!

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06

Thought i would post a hello to all of you in NE. Although i currently live in Florida, i lived in Omaha for 9 years. My family and friends are still there and i miss it very much. I get to visit Omaha twice a year to see everyone and i've already told my mom she needs to go scout the lss for me!!

light
light 
Mayor
light
  • light on 05-01-07 04:22 PM
In response to icapturememories

Hello fellow Huskers. Good to see you all here.

I was just in Lincoln last weekend at a store for the entire weekend cropping. What was it called? A Page in Time, that's it.

CleverEndeavors
Veteran
CleverEndeavors
In response to El Kady

Just poppin' in to say "hey" to all my fellow Nebraskan scrappers! hope you all are havin' a great weekend!

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to CleverEndeavors

Just running by to say I miss Omaha, NE. Moved to Tampa, FL in april. Hi NE.

Page 3 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics