Page 6 of 7 
Username Post: NEBRASKA        (Topic#1214306)
annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to El Kady

• El Kady Said:
Hi-I'm from Omaha. I can see this thread isn't very active. How come? I just started SBing about 6 mos ago. My new DGD has been my inspiration. That has since moved into the challenges and swaps. It really gets you going and gets some pages done at the same time. Anyone else here from Omaha?

Hi Laura -- have not seen you in ages!! Do ya suppose we could really get a Nebraska thread moving? Come in and chat every day or every other day??? I'd always thought there SHOULD be a husker thread -- and found it quite by accident tonight. So how are things with you. AND are you still in Omaha or did you make the move to Iowa?

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to annscraps

OK checking in again --- sniff --- I think we need to give this thread an infusion of good old Husker red!!! :+)

aack 
New Kid On the Block
  • aack on 10-05-09 04:37 PM
In response to annscraps

i just moved here from new jersey. i love scrapbooking and have collected a lot of stuff and made a few pages. there is an archiver's close to where i live and i love that store.! That is where i shop besides this site.

aack 
New Kid On the Block
  • aack on 10-05-09 04:46 PM
In response to aack

i'm not very computer literate, but will try to load some of my pages on to this site. I was born in Nebraska, moved away, moved back to go to college and now we've returned and I'm not leaving!! Go BIG RED!!!!

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to aack

Hi aack, welcome you will love this site!!

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to annscraps

Hi Ann Marie,
I think it sounds like a wonderful idea and a lot of fun!!

adamsacres
Tenant
adamsacres
In response to huskerfan

Checking in from the middle of Nebraska. Looking forward to going to Maranatha for a scrap retreat in March. If you haven't been to the Maranatha scrap check it out they are a blast especially when you drag your girlfriends along.

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to adamsacres

Hi,
Sounds fun! Where is Maranatha?

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to huskerfan

Maranatha is a camp, I took youth group kids there for a Bible camp 10 years ago
It's closer to North Platte.

momof2ks
Veteran
momof2ks
In response to Here Kitty

well this thread is dying, but I thought I would post anyway!! Just moved to Brady, NE. I am right down the road from maranatha, bummer I missed the crop Anyone in north platte area??? Im out in the country and going a little crazy hehe need a scrappy friend

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to momof2ks

there was someone here from the NP area, but I don't remember who. Come on over to Kearney, LOL!

MamasBoys
Resident
MamasBoys
In response to Here Kitty

I am from Norfolk, NE. New to this site but been scrappin for around 4 years.

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to MamasBoys

Hi. Just so you know...Maranatha has two scrapbook weekends a year. go to their camp site and check them out. They have one in the spring (March) and one in October. I've missed the last two because of battling cancer. Hope I'm well enough to go this October. It's a wonderful time for friends and scrapping. I work out of Valentine but live north of Hyannis or South of Gordon...two closest towns about 50 miles from our home. WAYYYY out in the country. I love reading the boards and do more of that than scrapbooking..especially since the cancer. Would love to see this as a more active group as sometimes I feel really alone! My dd lives in North Platte and is actually the one who started me scrapbooking. She has three little people so is VERY busy and doesn't spend much time on the computer. I can't get her interested in the forums!

New Kid On the Block
In response to bears99

I am moving to Lincoln next summer and was already excited about that. Now that I have read this thread, and found out there are actual scrapbook stores within driving distance, I'm even more excited!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to vickie151

Well, I just thought I would post here and say Hi! I just joined this site in September.

GO Big RED!!!

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to ScrappinHusker

Hello again to fellow Nebraskans! How about those Huskers!!!!

I would love to see this thread become more active. I do participate in a Grams thread and love that one. It's great to meet people from all over, but would be neat to know there are more scrappers here in Nebraska too!

I'll keep popping in once in a while to see if this is becoming more active!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to bears99

• bears99 Said:
Hello again to fellow Nebraskans! How about those Huskers!!!!

I would love to see this thread become more active. I do participate in a Grams thread and love that one. It's great to meet people from all over, but would be neat to know there are more scrappers here in Nebraska too!

I'll keep popping in once in a while to see if this is becoming more active!

Those Huskers were good....well, especially the defense. T Magic needs a little more healing time I think.

I just found this thread today....didn't know it was here.

huskerfreak67
New Kid On the Block
huskerfreak67

Howdy, NE native here, now live in MN, but I am a total Husker freak! (I even drive a red Durango with "HSKRFRK" on my license plates!) Nice to see some scrappin' Huskers out there; does anyone know where to find free Husker svg/cut files for SCAL? Are there any Husker-specific crafts anywhere?

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to huskerfreak67

Go Big RED!!!! It is Big 12 Championship game day!!!

bears99
Diva
bears99

For what it was worth anyway!................

Page 6 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics