Page 3 of 23 
Username Post: West Virginia        (Topic#1337714)
LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to maryscraps03

Sounds like there are a lot of scrappers near Morgantown! Not too many of us "down state" on these boards. I wish I knew more people close to me who scrapped!

cam
cam 
Veteran
cam
  • cam on 01-11-06 03:46 PM
In response to LauraRNwv

Hi, I was raised in Wva, but have lived in michigan since 1990. I was from nichlas county.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to cam

We live in Monroe county, bordering Greenbrier. Hubby had some school friends who used to live in Nicholas county.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to LauraRNwv

Anyone know where to get Bazzil in southern WV? (Bluefield, Princeton, Beckley, Alderson, Lewisburg). Thanks in advance!

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03
In response to LauraRNwv

Do you have a AC Moore where you live? I have seen Bazzill packs at the AC Moore in Clarksburg. I thought there was a lss in Beckley?

mary

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

Might be a dumb question, but does Michael's have Bazzil?
There is a lss in Beckley called 'Picture This'. I haven't been there in ages (over a year, at least). When I was looking for Bazzil, they didn't have it. And the last time I was there, I wasn't looking for it! lol And the papers they did have were pretty expensive. I was lucky to get there when they were having a "yard sale" event and got some really good deals on MM items, as well as discontinued items. I travel more through Bluefield and Princeton than I do Beckley, on my way to visit my family and was hoping maybe someone closer to there has it.

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03
In response to LauraRNwv

Don't know much about Southern WV -I've only traveled around Morgantown (where i live), Fairmont, and to Clarksburg. I've never seen Bazzill at Michaels here. how close are you to VA border? wonder if there is any stores over there.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

We're really close to the VA line and my family lives in Virginia. I posted a similar message on the VA board, too. Maybe I just need to open my own scrapbook store ! lol Then I'd have everything I need at my fingertips!

New Kid On the Block
In response to LauraRNwv

Hello!

I'm from Beckley, WV in the southern part of the state. I've been scrapbooking for about 3 years and I love it! The scrapbook store where I do most of my shopping is Picture This! They have had a pretty good selection, but now the store is up for sale. I hope that someone will buy it and keep it open. I'm glad to find this forum!

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to Mom2BoysX3

i am also near morgantown. about 30 miles west. i just saw the post from mom2boysX3 in mannington. you are so close i live in wadestown.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to SheilaWV

Oh, but wouldn't you love to have the money to buy your own scrapbook store !?! I didn't know it was up for sale.

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to LauraRNwv

Yeah, that would be great!

okstormy
Guru
okstormy

Hi all! I'm from the Charleston area!

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to okstormy

Hi! Head down that way every couple of months.

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to LauraRNwv

i didn't know it was for sale just went to the bank one day and it was gone. maybe with the big burst of new stores in star city we will get something. i'm not really thrilled with michaels they never really have what i'm looking for.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to SheilaWV

Where did all the WV scrappers go?

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to LauraRNwv

hello, i was wondering the same thing. no one posts here. wonder why. need to get this one going. i will keep checking by, take care

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to SheilaWV

Good Morning IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

Are you all ready for some snow? As of right now I'm only suposed to get 1-3 tonight. What about the rest of you?

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03
In response to sarahw (willowtree4ever)

Hey everyone.I'm around. keep checking back for more posts.....
How is everyone this snowy Saturday?? My next door neighbor is coming over soon and we are going to scrap and stamp. One of those days to stay home and not go anywhere.
Sheila -what part of WV are you in?? do you come to Morgantown alot???

~Mary~

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03

where is everyone?? out enjoying (or not enjoying) the snow?? got alot more snow than I thought we would.
~mary~

Page 3 of 23 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics