Page 4 of 23 
Username Post: West Virginia        (Topic#1337714)
LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to maryscraps03

Snow, beautiful snow! We got 8 inches yesterday and a couple more today! Gorgeous! And it's about time. I love the quiet the snow brings! I got out and rode sleds with my 12 year old last night - it was so bright and beautiful. I laid down in the snow, watching the flakes fall from out of the dark sky and just listened to the silence. Awesome!

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)

We didnt get a whole a lot here. Maybe an inch

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03
In response to sarahw (willowtree4ever)

no clue how much we had here in Morgantown..but it was quite a bit. its going to melt though -suppose to be warm a few days this week.

Edited by maryscraps03 on 02-13-06 10:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

We got more today, although I was here in Charlottesville, VA. Hubby said they had another good scattering when he woke up this morning. And they closed school in our county (Monroe) today. I love to see it come, but I hate it when it gets nasty and dirty looking after it's been here a while!

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to LauraRNwv

So true!

New Kid On the Block

Help, I posted about myself and now I can't find it. Where is it? How long does it take to show up?

New Kid On the Block
In response to lillyswoman

Well it showed up immediately. I guess I'll have to repost my original.

New Kid On the Block

What am I doing wrong? Lets try it this way. I just posted earlier and I may have sent it to the wrong place. I live south of Charleston and work full time. I am a newbie to scrapping and need tons of help. I am tickled to find other WV scrappers and am looking forward to getting to know you. If anyone finds my previous two posts, please let me know where they are and what I did to get them there! LOL Sue

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)

Hi Sue! I live in Marietta OH. I grew up in Parkersburg WV. Glad to see you made it to the forum here. Although the WV forum is usually pretty quite. Just add it to your favorites so you can see when new post are made.

New Kid On the Block

Hi Willow. Since living in WV I realize we are a tri-state area in the area of WV that I live. Ohio and Kentucky are no more than an hour away in either direction. I'm not too sure where Marietta is but I know I've been there. LOL I am trying to learn this new posting system. I am used to AOL message boards so I have no idea what things like "use markup", "use none" or how to change color of my font or even enlarge it since I can barely read it...............so I can't imagine how anyone else can! Thanks for replying. I am looking forward to getting to know some of the others too.

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)

I also have no clue what the Use Markup means. But I do know that to change to color of your font - click preview at the bottom of your post box - then click edit more and you will then get to choose color and all that above the box.

New Kid On the Block

Hey you WV gals, where are you? LOL........I bet everyone is busy scrapping. I have to work today at 10 but I thought I would stop by and say hi. I found two things on QVC last night I wanted to add to my collection and don't you know.....they are on waitlist. It's the Asparagus mix and match die cuts and monograms...........and Brenda Walton paper. I like to do a lot of diagonal second pages on top of the main page and her paper looks interesting. So since it's Waitlist I might get it in a month or so. Hope everyone is doing well.

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03

anyone else having a case of de ja vu, when they woke up this morning and looked outside? 2 weekeneds in a row of this white stuff. ick.
guess my plan will be to stay home and finish taxes and maybe scrap/stamp like last weekend.

~mary~

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

I can't believe this weather! 63 degrees here on Thursday. Then it was windy as all get out Friday - my youngest daughter flew her kite yesterday! Then I woke up today and there was three inches of snow on the ground with more coming down. Now the weather says tonight will be 11 degrees! What a February! lol

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03
In response to LauraRNwv

guess winter is finally here. I can't believe how cold it is this morning..brrrrr.
mary

New Kid On the Block

We didn't get as much snow as Charleston got. I am south of Charleston and we got maybe...at most....an inch. The weather has been freaky though that's for sure. Our winter hasn't been too bad but I am looking forward to spring. I love the warmer weather that isn't humid yet.

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)

We just got a dusting up here. But cold has heck! I hope the weather just starts to get warmer soon. Everyone at work including clients are sick!

New Kid On the Block

Not sick here, knock on wood. I work the closing shift tonight so I hope there is no more snow predicted for tonight. I hate driving home in the dark in the first place and snow or rain makes it worse. I must be getting old! LOL

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)

lol - i know what you mean -

boyzmom
Veteran
boyzmom

I'm from Hurricane! Glad to see some other "moutaineer ladies"! Thought I might be the only one! lol

Page 4 of 23 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics