Page 6 of 23 
Username Post: West Virginia        (Topic#1337714)
mmcvaney
Resident
mmcvaney
In response to lillyswoman

Yeah we have a full class schedule. Lots of great classes. Even if you can't come for the entire weekend you are welcome to sign up for classes. The classes are all day Sat 8:30am-8:30pm. You can view the class schedule on the website http://www.scrapcamp.com

Let me know if you have any questions!

mmcvaney
Resident
mmcvaney
In response to sandyhubbard917

Hi Sandy!!

I would love to see a catalog:) I have been a Leaving Prints instuctor for years. Very interested to see what IRW offers:) Love NEW STUFF!!:)

sandyhubbard917
Veteran
sandyhubbard917
In response to mmcvaney

Michele

E-mail me your address and I will get one in the mail to you

You can e-mail me at sandyhubbard917@charter.net

Rainy Morning
Veteran
Rainy Morning

Hi all! My name is Misty and I'm living in Bethany, WV right now. I grew up in Preston County and lived in Morgantown while I went to college at WVU. I've been scrapbooking for about 3 years now. I don't know of anyone in this area that scrapbooks, but I do go home rather often, and Morgantown is very close to home!

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to Rainy Morning

Welcome aboard!

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03
In response to sarahw (willowtree4ever)

Welcome Misty!!
I'm Mary..I live in Morgantown. I just moved here in July 2005 from Vermont.

~mary~

tforman7
Tenant
tforman7
In response to maryscraps03

Hi Gals, I am Tiffany. I live in Preston County. I have been scrapping for about 2 years. I would love to meet others in the area as well. Our church ladies get together once a month in Bruceton (right off of I68, if anyone is interested.) Also, I am a Close to my Heart Consultant. Let me know if you want any more info. about the church get together of the CTMH.
Can't wait to hear back.

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to tforman7

guess i should check this thread a little more often. i posted on your earlier thread about a lss but i see you are already with a direct sales company. i have been looking into scrap ones myself, just haven't really decided on one. i am currently with hgp - a little similar to home interior only better. i have more than enough room to do crops in my downstairs i thought about hanging some fliers to see if anyone in my area would be interested, so we'll see! i live in a very rural area about 45 minutes from morgantown not much to do out here anyway. take care

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to SheilaWV

hello, where has everyone been? hope you enjoyed this beautiful day! we did - the kids love being outside. we are so ready for 70 degree weather, not so much 85 but 75 is great. anybody doing any croppin? the dry wall is being finished up next week then i can get all of my stuff spread out. i can't wait. take care

mmcvaney
Resident
mmcvaney
In response to SheilaWV

Where is everybody? I have been busy getting everything ready for scrap camp! Only two more weeks!! I got on here tonight exepecting to be far behind but nobody has been chatting!! Where are you WV gals????

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03
In response to mmcvaney

I've been busy with needing to sell a house and move. I won't be a WV scrapper very soon -will be in the SC scrapper thread.

mary

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to maryscraps03

Well congrats on your move. I have been wondering where everyone has been also. This thread is a very quite one.

iykuykur
New Kid On the Block
iykuykur

Hi there. I live close to Charleston and grew up in Hurricane? Any one close?

mmcvaney
Resident
mmcvaney
In response to iykuykur

Welcome to the group! This thread seems very quiet....but I have been noticing more WV girls joining the thread!! Welcome!:) I am in Parkersburg, just an hour from Charleston! Actually next weekend I will be in Ripley all weekend for Scrap Camp (1/2 from Charleston!

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to mmcvaney

I want to wish everyone a safe and Happy Easter.

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV

well Happy Easter a day late to all!! i actually stayed away from the computer all week end. took the kiddos to see disney princesses on ice in wheeling on saturday. it was beautiful and the kids loved it to (LOL)! then we had church and lots of visiting. it was a very nice day, a little dreary but the rain held off thankfully. oh i'm looking forward to summer. have a good week!

mmcvaney
Resident
mmcvaney
In response to SheilaWV

We spent Easter at church and then visiting with family all day.

disney Princesses I bet that was awesome!

sandyhubbard917
Veteran
sandyhubbard917
In response to iykuykur

I am close to Charleston too!!!! I am in Racine

sandyhubbard917
Veteran
sandyhubbard917

Does anyone have plans for National Scrapbook Day?

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV

no plans here, not even sure when it is. time away from home is pretty limited right now with 3 little ones and hubby is working saturdays until sometime in June and we need the money more than i need to scrap. but eventually i hope to get out again (LOL) the meet up group in morgantown is having a crop today at the ramada. are you familiar with that group - i found it through sommeone on this board. haven't got to go to anything yet but there have been alot of new members joining lately. i can send a link if you like. it's such a dreary day here today. a good day to clean up things, not much housework got done this week with all the SUN! everyone wanted to be outside so that's where we spent most of our time. take care.

Page 6 of 23 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics