Username Post: West Virginia        (Topic#1337714)
sandyhubbard917
Veteran
sandyhubbard917
In response to SheilaWV

NSD is Saturday May 6. I am going to be hostessing a cyber crop with a group that I am on that day The Morgantown girls have a lot of crops, but it is 2 1/2 hours away from me. I don't know of very many around the Charleston area. I know that Scrap Camp is going on this weekend in Ripley. I was going to try and go, but I am going to a scrapbooking retreat/bed and breakfast in Michigan Labor Day Weekend...Hubby won't let me do both, lolol He sees the $$$$ go out the door, lololol

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to sandyhubbard917

what is a cyber crop? i have never heard of that. am i just slow?

sandyhubbard917
Veteran
sandyhubbard917
In response to SheilaWV

A cyber crop is an online crop. We will be getting together via Yahool conference. Those that have web cams will have on the their cams too. I will teach a couple of projects and we will have fun and unending scrapbooking

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to sandyhubbard917

oh, that's neat. have fun!

vannalou
Expert
vannalou
In response to SheilaWV

Hi ladies- My name is Vanessa- and though I don't currently live in WV- I grew up in Fayetteville. My oldest sister lives in Sod and I am there at least once a year. Hubby and I are both AF and right now live in Germany. I want to retire there when we are done in 6 years.....hope too anyway. Hope everyone is well- loved reading the thread...makes me homesick...

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to vannalou

hello and welcome to our lonely thread. i know there are more west virginians out there, they just don't talk very much. i keep checking back i just don't have anything to read (LOL)
take care

vannalou
Expert
vannalou
In response to SheilaWV

Hey Everyone- I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!!!

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to vannalou

mothers day here was great. weather held off until almost evening, then the storm rolled in.

vannalou
Expert
vannalou
In response to SheilaWV

We have had horrible weather over here all spring. Its getting really old. We haven't broke 70 degrees yet and my kids are fed up with the constant rain. Very abnormal for this time of year around here....oh well. Hope all is great at home...

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to vannalou

happy memorial day everyone! hope you're staying cool - this 90+ weather is hot. we managed to get the pool open yesterday but not quite ready to swim in yet. enjoy the day!

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to sarahw (willowtree4ever)

Hello ladies, my name is Christia and I was born and raised in Charleston, WV. In 1997 I moved away to TX and now am residing in NY for until July 2007. I didnt know so many people from WV were members of this board or even avid scrappers. Just wanted to say hello. Anyone here familiar with Capital HS....I was in the 1st graduating class. Talk with everyone later....will visit this thread more often....chris

Rainy Morning
Veteran
Rainy Morning
In response to All4mygrl

Hello ladies! Hope you are all enjoying this summer weather. Just curious to see if any of you have done any layouts for a book of me? I want to start one and wanted to see what topics and subjects you have used. I've posted on another thread and have gotten some great responses. Thanks! Misty.

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin
In response to Rainy Morning

Hello Fellow WV Scrappers. I wanted to send ya'll an invite to attend the VA Crop scheduled in August.

click the link: Luray Crop

We would love for you to attend. Just post on the Luray thread and BJ or I can get back to you!

Rainy Morning
Veteran
Rainy Morning
In response to luvscrapin

I don't know how many of you are from or around Morgantown, but Trela's Stampin' Shoppe in Rock Forge (just outside of Sabraton) is going out of business and she's selling all her stuff. Rubber stamps and stencil are 25% off, all supplies (everything else) are 50% off. I was in on Tuesday and found some great stuff. She still had tons left, especially some really great rubber stamps! Check it out!!!

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03
In response to Rainy Morning

No way!! Oh my gosh!!I had a feeling that was going to happen. Whenever I go to that store, there is never anyone there. We live in Sabraton and takes like 5 minutes to get there.

mary

vannalou
Expert
vannalou
In response to maryscraps03

Hello everyone!!!! I hope all of you are enjoying your summer so far- we are wearing turtle-necks and coats here in Geramny--- how i would give anything for a nice 80 degree day......

Take care!!!!

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03
In response to vannalou

I checked out the stamp store. There is still quite a bit of stuff there.
She will be closed June 17th.

Also, wanted to tell you all that we move from WV in a week. We are going to SC. I wish I could of met the ones who live not too far from Morgantown.

mary

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to maryscraps03

bye mary sorry, we didn't get to meet. good luck with everything. thanks for letting me know about the morgantown scrappers. i'm finally going to meet some in person today. we did a small recipe swap and they are cropping today so i'm stopping by to swap mine out. take care

vannalou
Expert
vannalou
In response to SheilaWV

where are you going in sc?

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03
In response to vannalou

• vannalou Said:
where are you going in sc?

we moved to upstate SC -greenville/spartanburg area.

mary

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics