1. Decorating the house for christmas as a family
2. sitting with family drinking hot Chocolate looking at our christmas tree all lit up.
3. wrapping gifts late at night
4. eating dinner with family
5. Going over Friends house Christmas night..play games and eat dessert.
1. My dog had diarhea in my car and I had to clean it
2. I was cover to my knees in fish guts on a boat
3. My neiced barffed on my instead of in th toilet
4. Looking at my dog's heartworms when they where removed.
5. Being shat on by a seagull
Name five places you think everyone shoud visit in their lifetime!
1. Had to perform barium enemas(WAS an xray tech)
2. Performing transvaginal ultrasounds (Became an ultrasound tech....now stay at home mom...LOL!)
3. My son spit up in my mouth...yes...I was holding him in the air like a dork!
4. Going back to childhood, my BROTHER dangling spit over my face while holding me down....is there a trend here?
5. My husband "letting one go under the covers" and then continuing to "fluff" the blankets after that!
What have I done to deserve all of that?!?! LOL!
OK...now that I have relived THOSE wonderful memories....5 men you would leave your significant other for....hypothetically speaking of course!
David The family that scraps together will eventually go broke.
OMG David LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR QUOTE...My Hubby Scrapped and he is who got me started...his is a very SIMPLE style but most are shocked when they hear he made that. He is not around anymore but he is my inspiration for scrapping!!