Page 125 of 126 
Username Post: TEXAS: The Lonestar State        (Topic#1343493)
Sarahew88
Expert
Sarahew88
In response to croppin' connie

ANyone going to the CKC convention in Houston in April?

I am registered already, it is timed perfectly with my R&R.

Croppin4Christ
Guru
Croppin4Christ
In response to Sarahew88

I go to the Convention in Arlington in June.

I went to Archivers in Austin over the weekend. Really disappointed with it.

iluv2scrapbook
Expert
iluv2scrapbook
In response to Croppin4Christ

I go to the Arlington Convention also. Registration opened today - I already signed up for workshops.

trishahill
Guru
trishahill
In response to iluv2scrapbook

I will also be at convention in Arlington!! This will be my third year and I WOULDN'T MISS IT!! CAN'T WAIT!
Trisha

scrapalooza
Diva
scrapalooza
In response to croppin' connie

Hi! Anyone north of Dallas, we are having a scrapbook garage sale this weekend in Frisco. PM me if you want details.

Croppin4Christ
Guru
Croppin4Christ
In response to scrapalooza

I have the details from Sherri at Just Scrap It, Waxahachie. BUT, I can't go!! BOO HOO! I just love Scrap sales!!! They are sooooooo cheap and sooooooo fun!! Thanks for sharing.

Shelly5787
Guru
Shelly5787
In response to Croppin4Christ

Hey Everyone!! I'm in San Antonio I had taken about a yr break from SBing but i'm back!!

I've gone to SB911 to SB w/ friends & some shopping. I hope to check out Scrapbook Heaven on Hausman Rd this weekend

Sunshine81
Resident
Sunshine81
In response to Shelly5787

I think you will like Scrapbook Heaven much better than SB911. I like them have you gone to Stamp Antonio yet they are pretty nice there too. Oh and there is a place in Fredericksburg, TX that if I can't find something I usually find it there. Kind of weird we kind of travel around TX a lot.

Shelly5787
Guru
Shelly5787
In response to Sunshine81

I think I went to a SB Store in Fredericksburg. Its on the main strip correct? I liked it in there Will def check out Scrapbook Heaven ASAP How are their sales? Do they have them?

Sunshine81
Resident
Sunshine81

You can get on the mailing list and they will e-mail you a coupon just about every week I think it is or it might be once a month. You just print out the coupon and take it in. I think it's like 25% off. Not to bad I like going there when it was closer to my mother in law but it's farther away know and I have not been to the new location I thought about going this weekend to get my little girl some Birthday paper.

Shelly5787
Guru
Shelly5787

Well I went last night. No one really talked to me when I walked it. The store was pretty empty, but its probably because it's a holiday weekend. I'm debating if I wanna go to the Garage Sale they're having this month.

scrapalooza
Diva
scrapalooza

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to scrapalooza

Hey ladies-- Bluebonnetscrap and I are hosting a swap for this great state of ours. Check it out-- we would love to have you join!
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15013...

We also have another one:

BluebonnetScraps
Pro
BluebonnetScraps
In response to terrihooper

• terrihooper Said:
Hey ladies-- Bluebonnetscrap and I are hosting a swap for this great state of ours. Check it out-- we would love to have you join!

We also have another one:

Hello Ladies -- please check out our swaps -- hope y'all will join us! Show your Texan pride! Please let us know if you have any questions . . .

Sunshine81
Resident
Sunshine81

Sorry that you had a bad experience when I first went in the first time there they were really helpful!! The owner was there and maybe that’s why. I even walked out of there with some samples to try. The last few times they have not been as overly helpful but they have spoken to me still. I went in to the store two weekends ago just to have a pick at the new location and it was around lunchtime I could smell the Pizza so and there was a class going on. I didn’t get much help but I didn’t need much help I know what I was looking for and I like to look at all the new papers they have. I hope that next time you will get the help you need try back in a month or so.

Edited by Sunshine81 on 04-21-09 12:04 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sarahew88
Expert
Sarahew88

I am back at my duty station, but totally enjoyed my R&R in Houston. I moved into my house and went to the CKC convention. It was good, the best part of course iis the vendors faire.

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 05-05-09 01:24 PM

• Shelly7105 Said:
Well I went last night. No one really talked to me when I walked it. The store was pretty empty, but its probably because it's a holiday weekend. I'm debating if I wanna go to the Garage Sale they're having this month.

Where was this, Michelle? At Scrapbook Heaven? I don't really like going there. I totally prefer SB 911. Everyone is so friendly and helpful there

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 05-05-09 01:30 PM
In response to moodymolly

• moodymolly Said:
Anyone in SA familiar with Scrapbook911 on West Blanco Road? I found it in a google listing with 3 reviews, 2 were kinda lukewarm and the third was a thumbs down on it.
Also is anyone familiar with Olga's Craft at 2620 S.Presa? I can easily get to it if it's still there. Help please.

I love Scrapbook 911! That is pretty much the only LSS I shop at and the only one I have cropped at. A whole group of us used to crop there regularly, but haven't gotten the chance to do that in a long time. But I love the store. Their staff is very friendly and helpful and they have a great selection, good sales and all the newest/latest products. I've shopped at Scrapbook Heaven a few times both at their old and new locations and just don't find that I like it as much. I don't think they have as much of the newer stuff that SB 911 has. Although since it has gone under a new owner (SB Heaven) they have gotten a bigger variety and more of the new stuff, but still prefer 911. HTH

scrapalooza
Diva
scrapalooza
In response to Lal

I just got my confirmation that I am volunteering at The GASC in Arlington in the classrooms on Saturday, I hope I get some free kits!

Sunshine81
Resident
Sunshine81
In response to Lal

I didn't know they were under new owners.

Page 125 of 126 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics