Page 1 of 130 
Username Post: What did you buy this weekend?        (Topic#1352763)
andtyler
Guru
andtyler

With all of the coupons coming out and a new AC Moore in the area I find myself shopping weekly... UGH! There will be nothing left for anyone to buy me for XMAS (at least scrapbook wise). Anyway I used my 40 and 50 % coupons on a Fastenator (been wanting one) and the MM stapler with colored staples (thought it would be an easy way to add ribbon to holiday cards). I also bought some adhesive squares and photo corners for .72 a box on special at AC Moore and a cute $1 stamp that says Think Snow... I am going to hold back on mentioning all the ebay purchases... Anyway what did you buy for yourself this week...

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to andtyler

i received the blitzen paper and Bazzill cs to match that i preordered. i also got the christmas stack ,cs stack and mat stack from joannes. i havent spent a cent this weekend except for food for a friend, so i am waiting to go to my moms and shop some around there.

sovip
sovip 
Pro
sovip
  • sovip on 11-20-05 10:16 PM
In response to riverroadrn

I bought myself a xyron 2 and a half inch sticker maker and a refill cartridge, and three really pretty blouses at macy's (non scrapbook related hehe). It must have been a slow weekend! LOL!

dawnie
dawnie 
Mayor
dawnie
In response to sovip

lol you lucky ducks! nothing here for myself this weekend. lol

Bev1
Bev1 
Guru
Bev1
  • Bev1 on 11-20-05 11:21 PM
In response to dawnie

Just some stickers & one more spool of ribbon

Bev
tlc independent consultant

scrappershelley
Diva
scrappershelley
In response to Bev1

I bought my goodies to send off for the Friendly Neighbor Challenge, and a few embellishments for myself.
I was pretty good this weekend.

ibscrappin
Diva
ibscrappin
In response to scrappershelley

with my 40% coupon i bought a provo craft lunch box. i also bought the sizzix paper clips trombones.

FLScrapper2
Guru
FLScrapper2
In response to ibscrappin

I was good this weekend I bought a paper trimer and a spool of ribbon.

MaggieSimpson
Diva
MaggieSimpson
In response to FLScrapper2

Didn't buy anything. I'll probably do all my damage this week....

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to andtyler

I did Christmas Shopping - nothing for me!!!

IBMis2
IBMis2 
Veteran
IBMis2
In response to Beth1019

I rec'd 2 joann's coupon's today so I will do my damage this weekend.

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to andtyler

It is a new weekend and there were plenty of scrapbook items on sale... What did everyone purchase? I bought two Mimi bags, adhesive and the new Simple Scrapbooks book... All were impulse buys... but essential... I wish that I had been smarter about shopping the sales... and more inclined to be at Joann's when they opened...

scrappershelley
Diva
scrappershelley
In response to andtyler

I got a bunch of paper. Joann's had pp 6 for .96
I also got a dcwv scrapbook kit and the slab 6.
They did have lots of sb stuff on sale.
Joann's was packed at 6am friday.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to scrappershelley

Oh, I went to a LSS on Friday and bought a bunch of Christmas pp, as well as some Chloe's Closet (that stuff is soooo pretty). Then last night I went to the site of the LSS and ordered some other misc stuff and spent around $32 (I ran out of glue dots this weekend, and then I saw that LSS had some transparancies and other paper on sale). I so want DCWV cardstock right now, but I am waiting until after Christmas to buy anything else, since I am hoping some people will give me gift certificates for scrapbooking stuff this year.

JennyBoo
Resident
JennyBoo
In response to lcmemories

I got K and Co Quotes, some cute photo corners several new rub ons, and some mm brads shaped like flowers, oh and some small leather frames.

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to andtyler

I went back to Joann's new coupons in todays paper... Couldn't resist the cardstock at 6 for .96 and more discounted adhesive... Also grabbed a few yards of clearance ribbon... I have been enjoying packing the new Mimi Totes... I rediscovered lots of great things to play with that I forgot about... I am having second thoughts about the no more sb shopping in Dec...

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to andtyler

My LSS had everything in the store off 20% on Friday, 15% off on Saturday. So Friday I bought paper, hermafix, and more paper. I also ordered online--2 albums, refill page protectors, a wizard die, some MM paint, some Heidi Swapp ghost frames--all that I can't buy at my LSS--and some hermafix (seems like I keep that company in business). Big weekend. Now I have lots of pages to get done before Christmas--hope to give 2 albums as gifts.

spikesmom
Pro
spikesmom
In response to scrapperbee

I bought the Sizzix alpha bars alphabet "Ransom". It's the cutest alphabet!!!

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to spikesmom

Well I don't feel so bad. I was major bad bad. I spent everything on me! I bought 2 quickutz alpha Lucy and Studio and Abigal oops that is 3. Then dh thought I needed something new ha!ha! so he gave me money to order sizzix alpha's and sizzix machine and some die and individual die both sizzix and quickuts. So I am Done, but I still think I need stuff because I don't own it all yet. I hardly have time to use my other quickuts alpha 39 in all. Oh my I must get a grip! Fun stuff though.

fastmac
Expert
fastmac
In response to ibscrappin

• ibscrappin Said:
with my 40% coupon i bought a provo craft lunch box. i also bought the sizzix paper clips trombones.

Have you done a layout with the sizzix paper clips yet? If so, can you post it. I'd like to see how you used them!

Page 1 of 130 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics