Username Post: Aloha Hawaii Scrappers        (Topic#1357109)
nancyhyland
Idol
nancyhyland

I wanted to start a thread for Hawaii Scrappers. I live on Oahu, been here for a little while, but would love to hear from other scrappers about places to go, scrapping events, tips, etc.

I am looking forward to chatting with you all!!

Mahalo!!

Nancy

Kaleilani
Diva
Kaleilani
In response to nancyhyland

hi!!! my name is corina. i used to live in hawaii. island oahu but i move to phoenix, az. uh don't kno if anyone told you about this one store. it's called photocraft. i go there for all my scrapbooking stuff. if you have any questions just comment me.
have a nice day...

corina

Edited by kaleilani on 05-03-06 10:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappingirlsSIL
Tenant
scrappingirlsSIL
In response to Kaleilani

Yay! I was hoping there was a Hawaii forum!! I'm in Mililani!

Edited by scrappingirlsSIL on 04-24-06 06:47 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

smileyfacegirl80
Idol
smileyfacegirl80
In response to scrappingirlsSIL

Hi everybody! I'm in Hawaii. I found a great group of ladies and we are having a crop in Ewa Beach this Saturday. So I'm so excited. I'd love to invite you all.

Marygail

scrappingirlsSIL
Tenant
scrappingirlsSIL
In response to smileyfacegirl80

Hi Marygail, it's Alecia from HMW!!!

Kaleilani
Diva
Kaleilani
In response to scrappingirlsSIL

Omg!!! i miss cropping back home!!!

nancyhyland
Idol
nancyhyland
In response to Kaleilani

Marygail, what I bummer I didn't see your post until today - I live in Kapolei!!! A crop in Ewa would have been so nice!!!

Maybe next time!!

bethlovestoscrap
New Kid On the Block
bethlovestoscrap

I just wanted to say Aloha to all the Hawaiian scrappers! My name is Bethany. I am moving to Hawaii next week! I actually met Marygail on another message board too! Hello Marygail! Your crops sounds like fun! I can't wait to meet some fellow scrappers in person! I will be living on Oahu. Looking forward to meeting you all!

married05
Idol
married05
In response to bethlovestoscrap

I don't live in Hawaii, but my dh and I really want to move there. Ever since our wedding and honeymoon in Hawaii last June we want to live there. Any advice?

Cheryl N.
New Kid On the Block
Cheryl N.

Awww! I go back and forth between SoCal and Hawaii. I am actually from Hawaii. When I move back there (hopefully soon--waiting for DH to finish med school) it would be nice to have a group to crop with!

boredinAlaska
Tenant
boredinAlaska
In response to Cheryl N.

I miss Hawaii. Hi Marygail. I used to be in your scrapbook group. I loved Hawaii but, my dh hated it. I hope to go back frequently and visit my friends there. I have just moved to Alaska. My favorite scrapbook store there was the scrapper's den because it was closer to Mililani and they were very helpful there.

Natasha

smileyfacegirl80
Idol
smileyfacegirl80
In response to boredinAlaska

Hi Natasha. I remember you because of your move from hawaii to Alaska. Hows it going over there?

Hey Alecia...sorry I didn't say hi earlier. I've been busy.

Another crop is this weekend in Ewa! PM me if you need the info.

Marygail

smileyfacegirl80
Idol
smileyfacegirl80
In response to married05

• married05 Said:
I don't live in Hawaii, but my dh and I really want to move there. Ever since our wedding and honeymoon in Hawaii last June we want to live there. Any advice?

I don't have any advice but I just want to say I do understand why you would want to move here. It's just beautiful!

married05
Idol
married05
In response to smileyfacegirl80

This past winter was HORRIBLE here in Ohio! My dh and I both really miss Hawaii. I looked into teaching, but it looks like it doesn't pay very well in Hawaii unfortunately. Maybe someday...

Jmedawn
Guru
Jmedawn
In response to married05

Hi, I hope ya'll don't mind my jumping in on your thread to make a request. My dd and I are doing a project with postcards and I have been asking anyone who would be willing to mail my dd a postcard. There is more personal info if you use the link in my signature. I find that people at this site are so nice. Please pm if you are interested. Thanks so much either way and again, sorry to "butt" in on your thread.
Jaimie

smileyfacegirl80
Idol
smileyfacegirl80
In response to Jmedawn

Hello Hawaii scrappers! Anyone out here....?

Kaleilani
Diva
Kaleilani
In response to married05

Hey any Hawaii scrappers out there??? I miss home so I wanted to get in touch with everyone from home!!!

kkoshiro
Tenant
kkoshiro
In response to Kaleilani

Aloha Im in Honolulu by DIamond Head. I been doing SB for one year. Looking to meet other scrappers....email me. Alohas!!!

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to kkoshiro

i love hawaii. i been here 3 times i love visit. i didn't know there srcapbook store out there. i would love to live there.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics