Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Vermont Scrappers?????        (Topic#1357395)
Pixie Sticks
Veteran
Pixie Sticks

Are there any scrapbookers in Vermont??? Anywhere??? Am I the only one??

Lisa K.
New Kid On the Block
Lisa K.
In response to Pixie Sticks

Hello from Cape Cod, MA. I know, I'm not in Vermont but just wanted to reply because I went to college in Burlington years ago. Good luck finding someone in your area. Take care.

VTmommy
New Kid On the Block
VTmommy

You are not alone out there! I'm Danielle and I live in Wolcott (home of the infamous Bucks Furniture, and not much else). It's a small town between Morrisville/Stowe and Hardwick. Do you live right in Burlington? Do you get to Scrapbook Central often?

If you have any regular crops out there, I'd love to find out about them. Right now, the only ones I have attended are those that I have organized myself (I'm an instructor with Leaving Prints).

Looking forward to "meeting" you!
danielle

Pixie Sticks
Veteran
Pixie Sticks
In response to VTmommy

Danielle,
Oh my gosh - I cannot believe someone else in VT actually scrapbooks (LOL) - I just say this because I have been on other forums and NEVER EVER has there been another from VT. It's good to know I am not alone.
But yeah - I live in Burlington and Scrapbook Central is my FAVORITE store - wait, it's the only store (with the exception of Michael's and Creative Habitat). I have never taken a class at Scrapbook Central though. I have been thinking about it.
I mainly scrap at home when I have the time. I was hoping to find enough people in VT so we could all get together and scrap from time to time - but yeah right -- good luck with that one.
Stefanie

Pixie Sticks
Veteran
Pixie Sticks
In response to Lisa K.

Hi Lisa from Cape Cod -

Boy, do I envy you? Living in Cape Cod. Must be beautiful!

So, you went to school in VT? I just moved here 2 years ago from California - we may move back soon. I can't take the weather here.

Stefanie

Tinkerkaye
Resident
Tinkerkaye

knock knock..im in vermont too.Am in South Burlington.and did someone just mention Scrapbook Central?VTMommy!?!i go there every week.You can ask Janet....Pixie,where is creative habitat?Im thinking of taking a class at Scrapbook central too...im so happy to find you guys.

Edited by Tinkerkaye on 07-07-06 07:06 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Jmedawn
Guru
Jmedawn
In response to Tinkerkaye

Hi, I hope ya'll don't mind my jumping in on your thread to make a request. My dd and I are doing a project with postcards and I have been asking anyone who would be willing to mail my dd a postcard. There is more personal info if you use the link in my signature. I find that people at this site are so nice. Please pm if you are interested. Thanks so much either way and again, sorry to "butt" in on your thread.
Jaimie

Pamelalynne
Guru
Pamelalynne
In response to Jmedawn

I'm from florida, but I visit vermont every time I get the chance (my family lives up there!) they live in brattleboro, vt...is that close to burlington?

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to Pamelalynne

I'm not from VT, but my FIL and step-MIL live in Vermont. They live in Brattleboro too, Pamela! How neat! I LOVE visiting up there.

dramamama
Expert
dramamama
In response to JayAndXansMom

hi-I live in North Adams,MA-close to vermont

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 07-20-09 05:25 AM
In response to dramamama

I am Vermonter in exile... in MA... lived in several places in VT throughout my life... it is where my heart always calls home.
Do any of you go to Scrapbook Nook in Bellows Falls?

New Kid On the Block

Hello, I am in White River Junction. Somewhere between Springfield and Burlington. The locally owned stores have all closed. I haven't been to the one in Bellows Falls, I usually go with a friend to the Concord-Manchester-Nashua area once or twice a year.

dramamama
Expert
dramamama
In response to lisakathleen

how far are you from bennington?

Chantelle Lea
Resident
Chantelle Lea
In response to dramamama

I'm in Ascutney! Scrapbook Central in Burlington, what!? Is it the bomb diggity?

Chantelle Lea
Resident
Chantelle Lea
In response to Chantelle Lea

I am going to be hosting a crop night at the diner I waitress at. It is in Windsor, VT. Let me know if you are interested!

kktandrews
New Kid On the Block
kktandrews
In response to Chantelle Lea

Another fellow Vermont scrapbooker here - I'm in Central Vermont

RchrdsnM91
New Kid On the Block
RchrdsnM91
In response to kktandrews

Another Vermonter here, I have a small Scrapbooking Store in Waterbury, VT. Would love for you all to stop in and visit me.

lcomfy 
New Kid On the Block
In response to RchrdsnM91

just joined,,trying to restart this post..Linda

New Kid On the Block
In response to lcomfy

Vermont scrappers are alive & well. I participate in 2 crops per year with others from Vermont.

lcomfy 
New Kid On the Block
In response to klbarrett

Ok, after trying to restart this thread,,still would like to connect if possible with the posters to see if any of you are close enough to try and meet up.

I live in Danville VT just outside of St, Johnsbury, have been scrapbooking for 10 yrs now.

seems like this is a very old post but possibly could still be running again..thanks Linda

ps sorry klbarrett for not responding...busy life!!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics