Page 3 of 23 
Username Post: When You were little        (Topic#1357972)
Memories4Ever
Idol
Memories4Ever
In response to tiffsmom

Baby Tenderlove (she was soft rubber with short, blond, wavy hair and she drank and peed.....I loved her so much!!!!)

ILuv2stamp
Resident
ILuv2stamp
In response to Memories4Ever

Muppet Babies cartoon. Gosh that was good. Wonder why they don't have that on tv anymore...

tiffsmom
Guru
tiffsmom
In response to ILuv2stamp

Does anyone remember the HBO show Fragile Rock. My mom got it on VHS tape last year for X-Mas. I also had a barbie head. I had that thing wearing BLUE (bright) eyeshadow. RED lipstick and her hair was always crazy. Oh those were the days.

NEWMOM
NEWMOM 
Resident
NEWMOM
In response to tiffsmom

Yeah I remember Fagile Rock, funny how not many people do. Does anyone remember the Jam or was it Jem n outragious. The barbie with blonde hair and the pink highlighted hair, rock star, with big hot pink high heeled shoes that looked big enough to fit a ken dolls feet? Maybe I'll be alone on that one since I really can't remember her name lol.

Edited by NEWMOM on 01-06-06 05:21 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sonnya
Sonnya 
Expert
Sonnya
In response to NEWMOM

Remember..the old Friday night TV line up? Laverne and Shirley, Happy Days and Three's Company..

I wasn't allowed to watch Three's company..it was toooo..."adult" for me. LOL

tiffsmom
Guru
tiffsmom
In response to Sonnya

Does anyone remember CHIPS I would have to fight with my THREE brothers to be able to watch it every Sunday night.

gcpmama1
Veteran
gcpmama1
In response to tiffsmom

I remember CHIPS! I used to love Erik Estrada! I thought he was too cute with his sideways grin! How funny to look back and remember! I also loved BJ McCay and his best friend Bear. Does anyone remember that show?

Tru
Tru 
Veteran
Tru
  • Tru on 01-07-06 11:32 AM
In response to gcpmama1

I was in love with BJ McCaay.

Does anyone remember the cigarette candy? You blow into it and the powder would come out looking like smoke.

tiffsmom
Guru
tiffsmom
In response to Tru

What about the was candy lips? How about razzels. I used to love them.

Kelly Morris
Expert
Kelly Morris
In response to tiffsmom

Anyone remember playing "Operation", concentrating really hard to get out the gamepiece without touching the side and then jumping a foot in the air when you did touch the side and the game made that awful buzzing sound?

tiffsmom
Guru
tiffsmom
In response to Kelly Morris

The game of LIFE. My DD got it for x-mas. She thinks it is he best game in the world. What about CLUE?

pearlofjoy
Pro
pearlofjoy
In response to tiffsmom

ANy one remember the Flatsy Dolls.. That was probley early 70's ... I thought she was so cool back then,,, And David Cassidy.. And I still think David Cassidy is so cool...LOL

dhscrapalot
Pro
dhscrapalot
In response to pearlofjoy

I remember 'Operation'. I asked for it many Christmas's and never got one.

Remember 'The Smurfs'? I enjoyed Gargamel and his cat!

Kelly Morris
Expert
Kelly Morris
In response to dhscrapalot

I remember the Flatsy dolls. I have a doll collection from my childhood in my closet and there is one of those in it!

I used to like "The Smurfs", too! Another board I belong to has a thread about cartoons and that one is mentioned frequently!

tiffsmom
Guru
tiffsmom
In response to Kelly Morris

Mighty Mouse was also one of my favs.

gcpmama1
Veteran
gcpmama1
In response to tiffsmom

i love felix the cat! i even have him on my phone.

Kelly Morris
Expert
Kelly Morris
In response to gcpmama1

Scooby Doo and Garfield are my favorites. I still watch them sometimes. Just a kid at heart, I guess!

arktwins
Resident
arktwins
In response to Melissascraps

I remember having an 8 track tape player. I had one in the car and in the stereo in my room. I especially remember that the track would change right in the middle of a song and I hated that!

tiffsmom
Guru
tiffsmom
In response to arktwins

I did not have an 8 trac I had a cassett player though. I thought that I was the coolest kid listening to the sounds of Madonna

Sonnya
Sonnya 
Expert
Sonnya
In response to tiffsmom

I had about 20+ cabbage patch dolls. I look at them now..and think how ugly they are...

But nothing is as ugly as the Bratt dolls that are popular now. Makes me glad I only have a boy. LOL

Page 3 of 23 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics