Username Post: Wild and Wonderful WV Scrappers        (Topic#1358232)
Kalyn_and_Sams_Mom
Veteran
Kalyn_and_Sams_Mom

Hey everyone! I live in Alderson, West Virginia. I love to scrap and would love to meet other scrappers from our wild and wonderful state. Maybe we could organize some large crops...

New Kid On the Block
In response to Kalyn_and_Sams_Mom

Hi, I am from Hurricane WV and we have a group of ladies that love to scrap here too! I use to work in Lewisburg a lot and I always wondered where you found scrapbooking supplies at. I use to take some stuff with me and sit in the hotel and scrapbook. I wish I had known you were there when I worked in the area:) I think I am a collector and I look everywhere I go for different scrapbooking stores.

naerae
naerae 
Resident
naerae
In response to ktackett

i live in princeton....would love to find others that scrap in my state! lets plan one soon i am itching to scrap!

emily_allison726
Resident
emily_allison726
In response to naerae

I'm on the top of the northern panhandle, but I'd love to travel "downstate" for a crop!

New Kid On the Block
In response to emily_allison726

I have the solution for you ladies!!! I (along with my sister, Melissa and my sister-in-law, Crystal are hosting a weekend retreat in Ripley, WV March 12-14, 2010! I actually live outside of Parkersburg and love to scrapbook also. Check out our website www.3cheekychix.com and let's meet up!!!! If you can't make it that weekend, let's try another time. I enjoy traveling around the state! :)Nicki Foggin

naerae
naerae 
Resident
naerae
In response to nicfoggin

omg...if i were not going to greensboro for the john mayer concert i would totally be up for that!!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics