Page 1 of 21 
Username Post: All Digital Scrappers With Myplaces Check in!        (Topic#1359911)
Merek
Merek 
Veteran
Merek
  • Merek on 01-26-06 12:05 PM

Alright, so I know alot of us digital scrappers have myplaces, so I wanted to start a topic where anyone who was new to digital scrapbooking could have quick access to other digital scrappers that have MyPlaces, and easily get to their galleries.

well... truth be told, I'm not much of a digital scrapper... but I do design element kits, so I guess that counts!

Thanks everyone! Lets get a tight knit community of digital scrappers on Myplace!!

Merek.

Edited by Merek on 01-26-06 01:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

princesslala
Pro
princesslala
In response to Merek

not doing much digi scrapping lately... but everything in my gallery right now is all digital. So i'm checking in!

Oletta
Oletta 
Idol
Oletta
In response to princesslala

I'm in! Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 3.0 is my best friend. My desk full of papers and elements is awfully lonely nowadays.

suziwollman
Expert
suziwollman
In response to Oletta

Hey! Everybody say, "Hi, Suzi!" I'm a newbie... only been scrapping about a month. Only digital, because I can't get nice papers, not to mention embellishments, here in Ukraine. I'm a teacher, but have had a few weeks off, so I jumped into my newest craft. I love it!

mom_the_bomb
Veteran
mom_the_bomb
In response to suziwollman

Hey. I love both digital and paper scrapping, but I think digital will be my favorite. Does anyone know how to remove green glow?

Scrappyfly28
Mayor
Scrappyfly28
In response to mom_the_bomb

I'm torn between the two. I love the hands on feel of the traditional layouts-but love my adobe photoshop elements and all the digital elements that are coming out!! I have about 30 digital layouts within my gallery I think.

SweetScrapping
Resident
SweetScrapping
In response to Scrappyfly28

Hello all!
Well I was a paper scrapper for about 15 years and I just switched over to digital a year ago. I use PSCS2 and I'm also a designer. I do all my layouts now digitally and I wouldn't mind helping those that want to learn digtial..or have any questions. BTW I set up My Place today and I have some layouts in the gallery.

Edited by SweetScrapping on 06-19-06 03:06 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AmandaFace
Expert
AmandaFace
In response to SweetScrapping

Im here.

Lizzerd
Tenant
Lizzerd
In response to AmandaFace

I could never figure out the logic of paper scrapping -- with bits and pieces scattered all over the place and the tools you'd need, etc etc etc
So I've been digi-scrapping for some time (probably started with PrintShop Pro back in the 80s!) using my old faithful Paint Shop Pro 9. Got a couple LOs up in MyPlace...

smileyfacegirl80
Idol
smileyfacegirl80
In response to Lizzerd

Checking in

I have an album dedicated to my digital LOs. I've only been doing it for a couple of months. I use PSP 8. So I'm still learning.

Marygail

katskals
Resident
katskals
In response to Merek

Hi! I have only been digitally scrapping for a few weeks, but already I'm hooked! I've been a paper scrapper for about six years. All the layouts in my gallery are digital. I'd really like to learn how to make my own digital kits. If anybody has an idea where I should go to start, please let me know!

Oletta
Oletta 
Idol
Oletta
In response to katskals

Me too! I'd like to learn how to make digital kits! Also, I visited a place whose resident uploads lo's without photos or journaling. Great way to share! I started doing it too. This will be fun until I learn to design digi kits.

rdy2scrap
Veteran
rdy2scrap
In response to Oletta

Present

Karen B
Diva
Karen B
In response to rdy2scrap

Here!

I use GIMP (Gnu Image Manipulation Program). It has similar features to Photoshop, but is FREE! All my digital layouts since June 2005 have been done wih GIMP.

Scrapper50
Expert
Scrapper50
In response to Karen B

Yooo hooo, Here I am. Since I joined the site I got hooked on digital scrapping because I was (still am a little) afraid to start using and cutting up paper that I might regret. Anyway, I use CK Scrapbook Designer and finding out more & more as I go along. I'm Lovin' It!

One question, I know you need to save designs in PNG format, which I tried to do...but when I went to see if it worked I still got a white background. Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

Thank you.

strandgail
New Kid On the Block
strandgail
In response to Scrapper50

Me too! I am new to this site. I sb'd for years with paper but now do just digital. I have a My Place however so far it is pretty empty.

ScrappyDoodleDoo
Expert
ScrappyDoodleDoo
In response to strandgail

Peek-a-boo!

I'm here! And I even have a freebie kit on my MyPlace blog.

sunfleur1
New Kid On the Block
sunfleur1
In response to ScrappyDoodleDoo

Hi, I am new to scrapbooking and to digital. I have a myspace set up. Come by and say hello!

Michelle

CaroB
CaroB 
Veteran
CaroB
  • CaroB on 01-27-06 11:33 PM
In response to sunfleur1

I've been digi scrapping since May last year. My layout in my gallery are all digital.

Amamore1
Veteran
Amamore1
In response to CaroB

Hi I'm here I just started about 2 months ago with digital but I'm hooked already.

Page 1 of 21 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics