Page 17 of 21 
Username Post: All Digital Scrappers With Myplaces Check in!        (Topic#1359911)
GrammaCuts
Diva
GrammaCuts
In response to MelanieByGodsDesign

I'm addicted to digital!!

mel_adramatic1981
Veteran
mel_adramatic1981
In response to GrammaCuts

and she's amazing at it too!!!

Cntrystyln
Veteran
Cntrystyln
In response to Merek

Checking in - I do hybrid scrapbooking. Using the elements of both digital and paper. LOVE it - I am trying to get the hang of more digital but am still learning. What with brushes and all there is a lot to learn.

Hummie
Hummie 
New Kid On the Block
Hummie
In response to GrammaCuts

• GrammaCuts Said:
Just visited Hummie's World. I 'm a newbie to digscrapping and there really is some good information to be had on her site. I now have a starting point and have added her site to my list of favorites, for future reference! Thanks Hummie!!

Deb

Hey, I was just coming here to see what a 'myplace" was and spotted my name! Oh, warm fuzzies right back at ya!

MandK
MandK 
Pro
MandK
  • MandK on 12-09-07 08:48 AM
In response to Amamore1

I sat down to "dabble" in digi on my new pc in November 2006.

Was instantly HOOKED and haven't created a paper page since.

Who knew PSE 5.0 was a gateway drug? All LO's in my gallery are digital.

Edited by MandK on 12-09-07 08:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrappy Nan
Idol
Scrappy Nan
In response to MandK

i dabble in digi and am getting the feeling i will get addicted in '08. i hope to classify myself as full fledged hybrid through the new year

craft kid
Tenant
craft kid
In response to Scrappy Nan

• Scrappy Nan Said:
i dabble in digi and am getting the feeling i will get addicted in '08. i hope to classify myself as full fledged hybrid through the new year

I Am Already Addicted To IT!!!! :smile :

JennyMcC
Resident
JennyMcC
In response to Merek

I still do both types of scrapbooking but love the mess-free world of digital

Alysten
Veteran
Alysten
In response to JennyMcC

Hi all,

I have digiscrapping for several years... I remember when it was called e-scrapping. Wow I think I just tech dated my self. I a UI designer by trade and have been using PS for 15 years. It was a duh moment when I figured out that what I used for work, I could use for fun. I love to use little touches of reality to my digital prints, so I guess, that makes me a hybrid.

Wendy

DDaniels
Veteran
DDaniels
In response to Alysten

Hello my name is Danielle and I've been scrapping 3 to 5 LO's a day for several months. Thanks to whom ever started this digi-scrappers annonymous thread!! I was having a lil trouble finding other digi-holics amongs all of the other members on the site. Can't wait to see all of your work and get to know everyone.

BraydynsMommy
Diva
BraydynsMommy
In response to Merek

Count me in! I am new to digital but am loving it!

ScrapperBarb
Expert
ScrapperBarb
In response to Amamore1

Hi - I've been digiscrapping before I knew that was what I was doing, then went to paper scrapping, then back to digital and now I'm doing both digital and hybrid - what a lot of fun!!! I've been using PSPX2 but saw that the program of choice here seems to be Photoshop in one version or another so am just learning how to work with PSE6 and so have a lot of questions!

MandieD
New Kid On the Block
MandieD
In response to ScrapperBarb

i just got in to it. I used Creative Memories StoryBook Creator to make books for my family of my wedding for christmas gifts. Then i just made my first PSP layout!

erica9221
Guru
erica9221
In response to MelanieByGodsDesign

Here;s my digi world!!!
http://erica922.blogspot.com/

erica9221
Guru
erica9221
In response to erica9221

I use MDI 2006
Microsoft Digital Image 2006

I am moving to A PSE 3.0 but is hard lol
im learning

StephieS
Resident
StephieS
In response to erica9221

I'm a recent Digi scrapper. I have a few LOs on My Place.
I'm getting a new computer this month (that I don't have to share with Hubby! YEAY!!) So hopefully I'll be able to scrap more!!

Family Comes First
Guru
Family Comes First
In response to StephieS

Hello everyone!
I have been a paper scrapper for years but have been recently introduced to the digital world and love it. I started Digital scrapping in January 2008 and have created some great LO's but I have so much to learn Come check out myplace
Happy Scrapping!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-28-08 12:05 PM
In response to Family Comes First

Hi!
I just started playing with Adobe Photoshop - I have 5 Digital Layouts in my gallery. (And thank god for Hummie's World because it took me hours to figure out how to get photos in the layout (With no success) until I found the site mentioned on another one of the forums.)
I have been paper scrapping for a long time - I find myself being more of a hybrid in the end - using parts and pieces from digital (so many incredible effects and ideas) onto "paper" pages.

MrsIrene
Idol
MrsIrene
In response to Amamore1

I'm all digi so far.

livelifejoyfully
Tenant
livelifejoyfully
In response to MrsIrene

Hi!
I'm mostly digital...but got back into the paper and glue recently. I still think digital is the way to
go in the long run.

I'm a digital designer at Oscraps.com but I like to
hang out here too!
Here's my place http://scrapbook.com/places/livelifejoyful ly

xooxox
Sue

Edited by livelifejoyfully on 03-03-08 07:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 17 of 21 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics