Page 18 of 21 
Username Post: All Digital Scrappers With Myplaces Check in!        (Topic#1359911)
3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to livelifejoyfully

hi there all you lovely ppls!

I digi scrap as well as paper scrap! umm In my opinion there are just some pics that can not be paper scrapped and are just begging to be altered digitally.... yeah I know right ankle deep from a shallow pond! lol JK

but seriously... I have been digi scrapping for oh well maybe a whole year now.. yeah My 1st digi posted was posted in Feb I think... IDK I'll have to check that one...lol

I use Corel Draw Suite 12 I know it coz of screen printing design, my dad does screen pringting on the side. I watched him and learned that wait a sec... this is a whole lot easier to use than Adobe Illustrator! In fact tonight I uploaded 2 new digis... so if you do look plz be brutally honest!

But thanks Merek for making a spot for us!!

JoHubb
JoHubb 
Veteran
JoHubb
In response to Merek

Well I started digi scrapping a few months ago...cannot imagine going back to paper now! I am still learning my way through, but use CS3 and have been having wonderful luck!

Edited by JoHubb on 10-13-08 07:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

xsmittyxo
New Kid On the Block
xsmittyxo
In response to Amamore1

Im a digi scrapbooker : )

Shanarama
Expert
Shanarama
In response to xsmittyxo

Looks like it's been a while since anyone has posted and well... since I can't sleep... I am checking in! I have been digi scrapping for 8 or 9 months now and absolutely love it. I use PSE 5.0 for my layouts and really enjoy it sinply because the learning never ends. I signed up for myplace when it was first announced simply because I thought it was a cool idea. It wasn't until this past year that I really started getting my feet wet and I have to say that I adore the sb community, especially my fellow digi friends. I am continually inspired by so many great and talented people. Can't wait to go through previous posts and check out everyone's galleries. Here's to your creativity!

NawlinsScrapper
Expert
NawlinsScrapper
In response to Shanarama

I've been scrapping paper for 9 yrs, just recently I got more into digital than before and have added some digi work to my gallery.

So count me in!

SavvyScrapper3
Expert
SavvyScrapper3
In response to NawlinsScrapper

Im new to digi scrapping, check out my layouts, give me some feedback! Im still learning though

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin
In response to SavvyScrapper3

I've been digi scrapping for about a year...haven't left paper scrapping totally cause I love to play with the paper and embellies too much, however, I have more and more digi pages!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-12-08 01:04 PM
In response to photoscrapin

Me too, I love the paper scrapping, embellies and doda's. But I too have been digi scrappin' for close to a year and I love it as much! SO easy to just sit down and begin! Anyway, thought I would check in and see what was going on here.

SBam
SBam 
Expert
SBam
  • SBam on 06-13-08 02:31 AM
In response to Kate McClellan

Hi all!
I've just started digital scrapbooking about 6 months ago, paper scrapped for about 3 yrs. Once I found this website...I became very addicted to digital. Lots of ideas and inspiration here! Can't stop me know!! lol

BraydynsMommy
Diva
BraydynsMommy
In response to SBam

Hi All! I use PSE 6 and love it even though it was not intuitive at all. I started digi in December 07 and am sooo hooked!!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to BraydynsMommy

Hi everyone! I'm hooked on the digital world too! Absolutely love it!

t_a_l_i
Idol
t_a_l_i
In response to WeeFaerie

Here I am! I have been here for a few years with paper scrapping but recently came back with digital scrapping. Loving it!

deigh_z33
Expert
deigh_z33
In response to t_a_l_i

I started out with paper and moved to digi after I got engaged (trying to save money). I am completely addicted to digi sbing and am starting to dabble with cardmaking so I can still play with embellies. My wedding album is going to be a hybrid album since I originally planned to do a traditional album and wanted to use the stickers I bought on my digi pages.

Sarahsphotos
New Kid On the Block
Sarahsphotos
In response to Amamore1

I've been digital scrapping since fall of 2007 and just signed up with a myplace. Can't wait to meet some new digiscrappers and get some helpful tips and tricks. I use photoshop elements 2.0

bwscrapbooking
Tenant
bwscrapbooking
In response to Amamore1

Hi all my names Jeff. I am a completely digi-scrapper ( mainly don't have patience with cutting tapping and gluing ). I have been scrapping for a few years now, but have been focusing mainly on designing kits and elements. Recently I finally started making my son's first year scrapbook and hope to have it finished by the end of the year =)

Thanks for your time

Jeff

MommyK
MommyK 
Guru
MommyK
In response to bwscrapbooking

Looks like no one's posted here in a while but I'm digi hooked and loving it! I think I may start doing some hybrid soon. I need a little guidance on how to create printed books. The binding part is where I draw a blank.

Mommyof2inSF
Veteran
Mommyof2inSF
In response to jakndian

I've recently become addicted to digital scrapbooking ! I do many gift albums and have decided from now on to do only digital for gifts and save all the "hard" work for my own family's scrapbooks...

Nickel - Cosmopolitan Scrappers
In response to Merek

I am new to digital scrapping, but have a http://www.scrapbook.com/places/Nickel+-+Cosmo politan+S... "My Place with Digital Album. I am drawing much needed inspiration from the challenges and everyone's galleries:)

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-06-08 01:17 PM

Hi Everyone,

I just started digital scrapping a few months ago and am completely addicted. I tried paper scrapping but found it hard with a toddler running around :-)

horse-withnoname
Queen
horse-withnoname
In response to Mommy2Skylar

Hi ladies! Several of the neighbors have started a new digi group called the pixel dust digi scrappers group! We are asking if anyone wants to join, please do so! We need everyone! We will all learn, be friends, and become known in the scrapping world that digi's do work hard. I'm putting a link to my blog, which has a link to the group's thread, and the intoduction by Ann Marie. If you are interested, just pop in and say hi, tell us a bit about yourself and the other things the thread says! Waiting for you..and pass the word!

http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/114891/view/127 265.html

Hugs
Glenda

Page 18 of 21 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics