Page 2 of 21 
Username Post: All Digital Scrappers With Myplaces Check in!        (Topic#1359911)
scrapjah
Resident
scrapjah
In response to Amamore1

Hello! Aussie digital scrapper here! I actually do both but i DO love digi! I have set up a my place and will now attempt to go and transfer my digi LO's into a digi album! LOL I also design and sell kits - completely self taught and I use adobe photoshop 7.

mwags
mwags 
New Kid On the Block
mwags
  • mwags on 01-29-06 02:56 AM
In response to scrapjah

I have been scrapbooking for about 2 years. I just recently started digital scrapbooking because I have become more familiar with Photoshop. I love it. Besides, it seems like I have more time to digi scrap than the other.

mom_the_bomb
Veteran
mom_the_bomb
In response to mwags

Let me know how to do a digi album. That would be awesome.

scrapjah
Resident
scrapjah
In response to mom_the_bomb

I made a digi album for all my digi layouts in the gallery so they are easy to retrieve. Otherwise I have all my layouts, digi and scanned saved on a re-writable disc and a separate hard drive.

I have them in 'year' folders like real albums. and a few special ones that I have done like my dad's birthday album. then if someone wants to see my layouts I jsut open the files and set them to slideshow... easy!

AndreaO
Idol
AndreaO
In response to scrapjah

Hi - I'm a UK scrapper. I love digi scrapping and have recently upgraded to scrapbook factory deluxe 3.0 which I think is brilliant. I also use photo premium 10 especially to edit my pics first. I have recently dabbled in pp scrapping. Most of the stuff in my gallery is digi. Great idea for a thread - Andrea

mom_the_bomb
Veteran
mom_the_bomb
In response to AndreaO

Welcome everyone. Come by and see my gallery and comment my layouts. I love comments and suggestions.

tabitha381
New Kid On the Block
tabitha381
In response to Scrapper50

hi i am new to digital scrapping and only been scrapbooking for about a year my first digital scrapping was using picaboo cause it was free i liked it because of the album and how you could turn the pages like a real scrapbook.
i just bought CK designer deluxe bonus exculsive from walmart last week i like it very much but i am having trouble with importing and saving. did it take long for you to know how to use. And also can you make the albums like picaboo.

~Meg~
~Meg~ 
Tenant
~Meg~
  • ~Meg~ on 01-30-06 02:26 PM
In response to Amamore1

I just started digital this month. Everything in my gallery is digital. I'm looking forward to designing kits.

mom_the_bomb
Veteran
mom_the_bomb
In response to ~Meg~

Thanks for tip on picaboo. I hope it will let me import my layout to create DVD albums. That is my goal. If this doesn't work, I guess I'll have to do some research and buy a program that will.

jakndian
Expert
jakndian

ME! ME! ME! I'm a digi-scrapper! Not very good at it yet, but I love to do it!

tabitha381
New Kid On the Block
tabitha381

hey if you get picaboo to work that way will you let me know

Merek
Merek 
Veteran
Merek
  • Merek on 02-01-06 10:05 AM
In response to jakndian

Awesome! This is a great start for a list and resource for any new people that visit the forums. Y'all have great digital L/O in the gallery. I even see some ComputerScrapbook.com elements and backgrounds being used in people's designs!

Kudos!

If you haven't had the chance yet, head over to ComputerScrapbook.com and take a look around, and visit the free section! It changes around every so often. I may just have to post in the forums when we add new stuff to the Free Section so all of you know about it first.

Edited by Merek on 02-01-06 10:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TammyLin
Diva
TammyLin
In response to Merek

I do digital scrapbooking too!! I am still pretty new to scrapbooking in general so I am still learning. I am using CK and PSP8.

Scrapper50
Expert
Scrapper50
In response to Merek

• Merek Said:

If you haven't had the chance yet, head over to ComputerScrapbook.com and take a look around, and visit the free section! It changes around every so often. I may just have to post in the forums when we add new stuff to the Free Section so all of you know about it first.

Every now and then I do check out the goodies and the freebies, but having someone on the inside helps a lot in case I overlook something or forget to browse on a given day. I absolutely love the element kit Royalty1 and couldn't pass up the embellishments to go with it. I think I even had a coupon for that kit. WTG!!

One more thing, for those that are new to element kits, um when you save them to your computer, don't change the format to .JPG, leave it as .png so you won't have to crop later. LOL, Live, Learn, Scrap!

Edited by Merek on 02-02-06 08:24 AM. Reason for edit: Changed "E-Cut" to "Element Kit" for clarification.

artfulash
New Kid On the Block
artfulash
In response to Merek

Oh yay, glad I ran across this!
I just started digi scrapping and is probably the only way I'll scrap!
I have always loved and drooled over all the paper and embellishments for regular scrapping but couldn't afford it and don't have the room to store it (I'm already a collage artist and so I already have a studio full of paper and 'stuff')
So, its all digi for me!
I haven't bought any kits, I'm trying to make everything myself...slowly learning!

PixieMegh
Pro
PixieMegh
In response to artfulash

Wow I thought I'd checked in but I guess I hadn't. I do digi too!! * * Waves hand in air * *

pkbb
pkbb 
New Kid On the Block
pkbb
  • pkbb on 02-02-06 05:45 PM
In response to Amamore1

I have some digital and I love to play with PS. I am going to try and upload some of my digital lo's later on. Mostly I have trouble with that as I save them as HUGE files because I try and print them out on my wide format printer....

Karen B
Diva
Karen B
In response to pkbb

Pkbb, the max size in the gallery here is 1000 x 1000 pixels. I save mine first full size, then reduce the size and save it as the same name but annd small to the end of the title so I know which is which.

mom_the_bomb
Veteran
mom_the_bomb
In response to pkbb

• pkbb Said:
I have some digital and I love to play with PS. I am going to try and upload some of my digital lo's later on. Mostly I have trouble with that as I save them as HUGE files because I try and print them out on my wide format printer....

After you finish your lo's, save them. Then, change the pixels to 1000x1000, flatten your image and save as a .jpg. That should make it easier to upload to the gallery.

Scrappy Sharon
Resident
Scrappy Sharon
In response to Amamore1

I am new to the digi world.....and I love it! I still enjoy the paper craft....I think it goes back to loving paper dolls!
Sharon

Page 2 of 21 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics