Page 20 of 21 
Username Post: All Digital Scrappers With Myplaces Check in!        (Topic#1359911)
shellina
Veteran
shellina
In response to Merek

I love digital scrapbooking, but new to scrapbook.com - looking for some community!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to shellina

Hi and welcome here! For some reason the digital forum isn't the most active of places but you'd obviously be very welcome to join in any threads on the general scraping/NSBR forums etc. There's also a new-ish digi critique group I'm a part of and we're alwaays welcoming new members. Here's a link Who Needs Glue Digi Crew group

Don't be shy about jumping in, we had another new member join last week and we're not 'clique-y', just friendly and we share tips etc. Just post and introduce yourself if you'd like to

Tayrina BCStudio
Veteran
Tayrina BCStudio
In response to Amamore1

Im here for everyone that needs a hand with digital scrapbooking. I've been working on digiscraping for about a year and Im still doing it! It's great!! Sometimes I love the mess of traditional scrapbook, which I keep practicing too. I use PSE 7 and I love it!!!

Scrapping Chica
Expert
Scrapping Chica
In response to Tayrina BCStudio

Digi scrapping is my key to real scrapping! I'm so done with old-fashioned! Way to expensive and takes up too much time! Not worth it!

retrodiva
New Kid On the Block
retrodiva
In response to Scrapping Chica

I've been primarily digital for about five years, but I just bought a new color printer (wee! haven't had one in years and wow! amazing!) and have been playing with hybrid scrapping - mixing my love of paper, vintage trinkets and goodies, and my computer. Having too much fun and really eager to play here!

AMB_Designz
Tenant
AMB_Designz
In response to Amamore1

Hello everyone,

I started digital scraping 5+ years ago. I jumped right in and started making my own kits to use with my layouts. I now have some of my work on eBay http://myworld.ebay.com/pa_mama20042000/ and I also have alot of my work here http://Webstore.com/~AMB_Designz which I add to every week. Be sure to look for promotions going on.

Still a Doll
Expert
Still a Doll
In response to AMB_Designz

Hey all...big time digi scraper here. I started off on this sight as a paper scraper then got introduced to the world of digi. Love it!!!! Here is a link to my gallery here:

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...

I am on a creative team for to digi sites. I still paper scrap too but digi improved my paper scrapping as I now think about paper in layers

If ya have any questions please let me know. Would love to help

Tenant
In response to Still a Doll

@ still a doll.

you got some seriously nice stuff.

you as good as an artist girl, definitely going places if you can keep on improving it.

1sttimedad
Tenant
1sttimedad
In response to BloodDiamond

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and still trying to build my gallery. I'd like to share my layouts at my scrapbooking blog.

Joannes-Digital-Designs
New Kid On the Block
Joannes-Digital-Designs
In response to Merek

Hi there! I'm Joanne from Joanne's Digital Designs - I just joined today

I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and I design PspScripts.

There are tons of free samplers on my blog.

goscrapless!
New Kid On the Block
goscrapless!
In response to Joannes-Digital-Designs

I'm a Heritage Makers consultant and not sure if I am allowed to post my pages or not, but here goes - someone will probably let me know if not okay...I'm just excited to find this place! Next thing will be to find scrappers in the Southern Tier (or even Central, upsate....any) of NY or NE PA...that would be awesome!

http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAl one....

Shastess
Expert
Shastess
In response to LindaC

I digi and traditional scrap!!!

I use PSE 6

New Kid On the Block
In response to Amamore1

Excellent site, keep up the good work. I read a lot of forums on a daily basis and for the
most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m
glad I found your forum. Thanks
=============
bpo

Konrad 
New Kid On the Block
In response to Merek

Hi Mates

I am newbie to digital scrapbook using since a week.
Linkadhesive tape

Ande
Ande 
Diva
Ande
  • Ande on 10-30-10 06:56 PM
In response to Konrad

Been Digi Scrapping for almost a year....Am Totally hooked...use
PSE 5

kiky
kiky 
Resident
kiky
  • kiky on 08-01-11 06:30 PM
In response to Ande

I've only been digiscrapping for a short while and love it. I'm so glad to see more of it here.

Seaside Dreams
Veteran
Seaside Dreams
In response to kiky

I do both digital and paper scrapping!

mariabarnes65
New Kid On the Block
mariabarnes65
In response to Seaside Dreams

Checking in: former traditional scrapper now doing all digital. I use PSE6 and Powerpoint.

ncborn
ncborn 
Tenant
ncborn
In response to mariabarnes65

I have been doing traditional for years and recently started doing digital and love love love it. I wish there were more that participated on this forum that does digital so we could communicate and share tips. I know over the years there have been many that posted but doesn't seem like they continue. How many are still out there? Maybe I need to start a new topic and see. Anyway great to see so many in the past.

Kylagirl
Guru
Kylagirl
In response to ncborn

I also love the digital side of scrapbooking and also wish for more forums on it!!

Page 20 of 21 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics