Page 2 of 8 
Username Post: How do I find friends and neighbors?!        (Topic#1360543)
scrappnbarb
Expert
scrappnbarb
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Your fine. We're all excited on this group and we all love the same hobbie. I am excited to meet others who understand my love and addiction to scrapbooking. Don't be shy! Jump in. Aspire. Share!

mamagreenof3
Resident
mamagreenof3
In response to scrappinlife

HI I have 3 boys however my nest isnt empty ,but I love to talk to other mommys of boys, My boys are the only ones in our whole family so I have noone to give me advise. . Also Im a scrapaholic too so we have lots in commen!
I would love to be on your friends list.
mamagreenof3

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to mamagreenof3

Welcome!

nybabystar
New Kid On the Block
nybabystar

hi my name is jessica and im new to the scrapbooking theme, i have 2 wonderful liitle boys 3yrs old and 7 months old. and have been married to a great man for 3yrs now. i am a beginner in the scrapbooking world. i would love to learn more about it though amd meet new people along the way.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to nybabystar

Welcome!

Kim Dull
Tenant
Kim Dull

Ok, quick question...
Why does it list people as "neighbors" when they are half-way across the country? Is there a way to search for people who are actually neighbors? I'd like to find more people in my area/state to chat with. Thanks!!!!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Kim Dull

Neighbors are the members of the Scrapbook.com neighborhood. You might want to visit the geographic forum, and see if there are folks in your area.

Cage
Cage 
Diva
Cage
  • Cage on 06-24-06 02:06 AM

Hi, I am new to this site but not to scrapbooking. Found this site by accident looking for lo ideas...WOW. This looks like so much fun being connected to a group that has so much in common. I'm looking forward to meeting people, exploring new things, and making some friends. Feel free to message me - I'd love to hear from anyone!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech

Welcome!

Alice and Austin
Tenant
Alice and Austin

I'm new to this site, not so much scrapping. I started when I was 9, 11 years ago. Whats the easiest way to add friends/get comments on your L/O's?

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Alice and Austin

The easiest way to get friends is to chat with folks. To get comments, you can post in the General Scrapping area, or join a Critique group - see the area under Tips for the critique groups.

Tara_13CJ
Veteran
Tara_13CJ

Hi my name is Tara, Im new to this and Im actually leaving from work soon to get some suppies @ michaels, in Calgary. Im from south of Calgary and if anyone is new and want to communicate w/me and maybe get together and scrapbook, that'll be cool! I dont have alot friends here and it would be nice to know someone w/ the same intrest! bye for now
T

JustMeinIN
Diva
JustMeinIN
In response to Tara_13CJ

Hi...

I'm June, I've been here less than a week and have joined 2 swaps already. I've been scrapbooking for about 4 years and collecting (buying cute stuff but never actually using it) for maybe 2-3 additional years. I could probably crank out 2-3 albums without even glancing at a store. Looking forward to meeting a bunch of new scrapbookers and making friends.

ZoesMum
Expert
ZoesMum
In response to JustMeinIN

Hello all! I have been actively exploring this wonderful site for a couple of weeks, and haven't gotten up the nerve to add anyone to my friends list - it does indeed feel like the first day of school Twitterpated30!! I'm from Ontario, Canada (so hello to my fellow Canadian scrappers), and have become completely obsessed with scrapbooking in the last month or so. I have been trying to start for years, but just haven't had the time...now I am making the time (by staying up waaaay too late at night after my 2 yr old DD goes to bed!!). So "Hi" everyone, and if you are looking for a friend, feel free to add me to your list!!

dolphinlvrjenn
Tenant
dolphinlvrjenn
In response to ZoesMum

Hi, I'm also new to this site and to scrapbooking.
I hope to make lots of new friends.

Jenn

MayasGreatAunt
Pro
MayasGreatAunt
In response to dolphinlvrjenn

Hi all! I'm new to this site and have been scrapbooking for about a year. I'm working on a scrapbook for my 2-year-old great neice and would love to do one of my two cats, but don't have many ideas. I'm looking for friends and neighbors and feline inspiration!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to MayasGreatAunt

Welcome!

bsgirl
bsgirl 
Pro
bsgirl

Hi Everyone. I'm new to this site as well and fairly new to scrapbooking. I have been at it for about 1 1/2 years. I would love to make some new friends that share my obsession. NONE of my girlfriends do..they all like to make fun. One even stuck a bumper sticker on my car that says "I love to scrap". HMMM..if they only knew! Check out my place & drop me a line. I would love to hear from you. ~Leslye

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to bsgirl

Welcome!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to bsgirl

Welcome!

Page 2 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options