Username Post: How do I find friends and neighbors?!        (Topic#1360543)
xxkerryxx
Veteran
xxkerryxx
In response to corrie fan

hi all, i am to a newbie i found this site today i have already been on here 2 hours trying to look at everything and get to know the site.

i am from the uk, im 24 years old married and have 3 wounderful children

i started crafting in sept 2005 doing cross stitch and cards. i am now about to do my first scrap page.

i hope to make plenty of new freinds and pick up lots of hints and tips from you all.

kerry

jskc
jskc 
Veteran
jskc
  • jskc on 08-30-06 05:39 AM
In response to xxkerryxx

hi kerry
welcome! i'm new here too but so far peeps have been helpful, friendly, funny and learning they can insult me in a fun way!!! Hope you find it as cool as i do!

where in the uk are you? im in gloucs meself.
Debs
xx

xxkerryxx
Veteran
xxkerryxx
In response to jskc

hi debs im just on the outskirts of lancashire.
My nearest city is liverpool(merseyside)

Barbara34
Resident
Barbara34
In response to xxkerryxx

Hi,

I am a newbie and I signed up recently. I been looking at the site and am hoping to make new friends and neighbors here.

I live in Michigan near Detroit. I have been scrapbooking about 7 years, and I love it. I am truly addicted. I am married to absolutely great man and I have a daughter and a stepson.

Hope to make new friends and chat and join some swaps.

Barb

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Barbara34

Welcome!

colethlin3
Tenant
colethlin3
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Hi everyone! I have been here a couple of weeks and actually posted some and even joined a swap. I never did formally introduce myself. I am Jennifer, mother to 3 children ( 3 1/2 y/o twin boys and 12 y/o dd ). I have just recently started scrapping and already obsessed. My new love is scrap-shopping. I am so glad to have found sb.com and hope to meet new friends and gain inspiration from all of you.

*At least here, everyone understands our obsessions.

~Jennifer

Kathie_d
Diva
Kathie_d
In response to colethlin3

Welcome Jennifer, I have only been on here about a month and also have never officially introduced myself (so your not the only one ) I am Kathie mother of 4 (three are teenage girls and a seven year old son) so scrapbooking gives me a nice escape from the raging teen mood swings (haha). Have a great day!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Kathie_d

Welcome!!

Lefa
Lefa 
Angel
Lefa
  • Lefa on 09-21-06 10:13 AM

Welcome everyone!

Solar Power Girl
Resident
Solar Power Girl

Hi
I am a newbie too (In fact, I just signed up last night)!
I have been doing cardmaking for about a year, and recently started making some layouts and mini albums!

I am so excited (but yet a bit still shy) about making scrapping friends online... Hopin I will make a lot of friends here and have MORE fun scrapbooking (it is already so much fun, but even more when we have people to share idea and joy with)

See you around

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Solar Power Girl

Welcome!

Marciasheart
Resident
Marciasheart

Hi all! I am new too. I am originally from Indiana but moved to Tampa, FL. I just started scrapping last year. I LOVE this site!! It is so inspirational, I have shopped here and online looking for hard to find discontinued items. Like Karen Foster 's Pedigree in brown. I LOVE THAT!

I am totally addicted to scrapping and stay up late to work on my pages in the quiet. Please stop by my gallery and offer ANY tips you can. I can use the help and would love to hear from others that are equally addicted!!

Marcia

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Marciasheart

Welcome!

Lefa
Lefa 
Angel
Lefa
  • Lefa on 10-06-06 12:49 PM

Welcome Marcia.

scrappynancy
New Kid On the Block
scrappynancy
In response to Marciasheart

Hi am new here too. Not real sure of how to do stuff. Hope to meet you all real soon and get to know you and get ideas from each other.

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to ZoesMum

hello! i recently joined this forum, but just now checked out the newbie section. i love your layouts, your dd is a doll! i would love to add you to my friends list. check out my gallery if you get a chance, and i hope to chat with you soon.

Donna74
Veteran
Donna74
In response to randasue

hello and welcome!!!!!

Dreama L
New Kid On the Block
Dreama L
In response to scrappynancy

I'm new also and have no clue how to do all this.But I love to scrap and I'm from maryland and I went to church in hanover Pa. for awhile.Welcome and I hope to talk with you sometime.

Lefa
Lefa 
Angel
Lefa
  • Lefa on 10-09-06 08:07 AM
In response to Dreama L

Welcome everyone!

Suzie Quzie
Resident
Suzie Quzie
In response to Lefa

I'm a newbie to the site but been scrappin a while. I have met some absolutely wonderful people so far. Here to meet new friends and get inspiration! I'm hoping to setup my gallery this week.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics