Page 6 of 8 
Username Post: How do I find friends and neighbors?!        (Topic#1360543)
momtokatie
Expert
momtokatie
In response to whenscraphappenzz

I'm pretty new here also. I have about 22 pages posted, but I think only 2 comments. I would love to hear what people think. I've been scrapbooking for about 5 years and would love to expand the look of my pages. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm also not sure how to make "friends" on this site.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Megan - ForumTech

anybody want to be my friend

JoanE
JoanE 
Idol
JoanE
  • JoanE on 02-18-07 03:43 PM
In response to dustin's gurl

if you are looking for a friend I will be your friend

shaza
shaza 
New Kid On the Block
shaza
  • shaza on 02-19-07 11:09 PM
In response to JoanE

hi all i'm new to scrapbooking and new to this, i'm all the way in Australia but still love the advantage of the internet to keep up with others with the same scrap addiction i have..

Only posted one pic so far but would love to know what people think and would love to meet new friends ... you can never have too many of them as they say .

From one Scrapper in Aus to All over

mauri
mauri 
Pro
mauri
  • mauri on 02-21-07 08:58 AM
In response to shaza

Hi Shaza and welcome, add me to your friends list.

I suggested that we should all add ourselves as we are new and start from there onwards....

I have finally managed to upload some Los!!!

skarletbegonias
Guru
skarletbegonias

What is the difference between a friend and a neighbor? DH asked me and I'm not sure.

Jacquiscrap
Expert
Jacquiscrap
In response to skarletbegonias

Good Question I was wondering the same thing myself!

Luzmi2
Luzmi2 
Veteran
Luzmi2

Hi everybody. I'm new scrapbooking in this group. I love it this art craft. I want to learn more and I want to learn more english. My english it's very simply. so, I hope your undestand this situation. In the future I buy it a scanner to send you my scrapbooking pages. I looked wonderful many scraps pages made with yours. It's beautiful all I can see. Congratulations!!!

With hugs and kisses,
LUCY

scrapbethy
Expert
scrapbethy
In response to Luzmi2

Hi gals Im kinda sorta new. I love to chat and I love to make friends so add me and we'll have some fun! I've been scrapbooking for over 4 years and do everything from basic to frou frou. I love to share and teach techniques too.

Have a great day!

Belleb
Belleb 
New Kid On the Block
Belleb

Hello everyone,
I joined today ..hoping to make some new friends and learn some new ideas .. I love to swap and make cards and scrapbook pages

anita

andreatuttle
Tenant
andreatuttle
In response to Belleb

Hello everyone! I'm new but haven't had time to check into the site . . . I have some layouts posted but they are old! On June 1st I should have a little bit more free time!! Yeah!! I am eager to share ideas with someone!!

tracielynn
Guru
tracielynn

I am a newbie. I have been scrapbooking for about 6 years. Since Hurricane Katrina I have not had much time to scrap. But recently got everything out and set it all up again. Now its time to get back into it. I am looking for ward to meeting new people who love scrapbooking as much as I do.

jrscasmom
New Kid On the Block
jrscasmom
In response to tracielynn

This kind of looks like me. I am new to the site, joined about a month ago, but really haven't spent the time yet to learn my way around. I have been scrapbooking for about a year and I am absolutely addicted. I found a great store near my house where I have taken many classes, but I don't have any friends that actually scrapbook would love to make some. I am the very proud Mom of a 4-1/2 year old boy and 2 year old girl and I have yet to make either of them a book so I have a lot of work ahead of me.

Best wishes,
Christi

Tai
Tai 
Tenant
Tai
  • Tai on 06-22-07 06:04 PM
In response to jrscasmom

Hi everyone, I am new and hooked on sbing. over spending but loving it hb is ok with it for now until he gets the bill. ha ha

New Kid On the Block
In response to Tai

hello to everyone,
I am very new to this site and don't know how everything works yet..but I was also wondering how you find friends or neighbors? what do we do???? anyone willing to help me out? I suggest that we add everyone to our friends list..I am game..
tina

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280

I am new to this site too. I just discovered it this morning! I have no idea how everything works and how to send messages (which I have tried to do and not sure if I did it correctly). Not only am I new to this site but I am new to scrapbooking in general. I have been making homemade cards since Jan of this year. I have many ideas and pics for scrapbooks but was afraid to ruin my photos! I think I am at the point where I feel comfortable digging in! I'd appreciate any help and/or suggestions on scrapbooking and on navigating through this site! Thanks
Sarah

AlyLayne
New Kid On the Block
AlyLayne
In response to SB1280

I am new here too and I have had a great time looking at other posters layouts, I can get ideas for my DD scrapbook(shes 5 months old) I started when she was born.

Saji
Saji 
New Kid On the Block
Saji
  • Saji on 11-11-07 07:40 AM

Hello everyone! I'm Saji from Italy and I'm new in here! I would love to have vew frinds here to share ideas, experiences about scrapbooking!
Have a great day!
Saji.

scrap24/7
Guru
scrap24/7

hi. i've been searching to no avail.. i'm trying to see how to change my friend request to just add friend. i don't see a link for communication and i'm just not finding how to do this....... need help....... thanks.......keep scrappin'

chelseavantol
Expert
chelseavantol
In response to scrap24/7

I am fairly new here and would love some more friends

Page 6 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics