Page 5 of 5 
Username Post: Uploading to the Gallery, & troubleshooting tips!        (Topic#1360927)
LuckyLivee
New Kid On the Block
LuckyLivee
In response to Megan - ForumTech

why when i upload photos do they upload sideways? there is no way to rotate them.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to LuckyLivee

Hi and welcome!

You have to rotate them on your computer and save them that way before uploading. It's because your computer has auto-rotate and this site doesn't. I believe landscape is the default so even if your portrait photo looks right on your computer, turn it once, save, turn it back, save, and THEN upload.

Dianeaslm
Pro
Dianeaslm
In response to RedSquirrel

When I uploaded my LO to my gallery I checked the "imbed" button. Now I want to post it to some challenges. When I go back to the LO in my gallery I can not find a "link/embeded" button so that I can click on the "img code" button. Am I just blind? Thanks.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Dianeaslm

It's on the right column next to the Facebook and Pinterest icons. It's labelled "Link".

oc6088
oc6088 
Veteran
oc6088
In response to RedSquirrel

How do I unsubscribe to a particular forum? Not sure what button I hit but I am getting emails everytime someone posts on a challenge..which is not a terrible thing, but getting 10 emails a day.
I think I hit something wrong when replying to the challenge. But when I go to edit my answer I don't see anywhere to unsubscribe.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to oc6088

At the bottom of each thread, under Topic Options, you'll see Subscribe to Topic. Click on that, and you can edit your preferences for that topic.

Page 5 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics