Page 3 of 5 
Username Post: Uploading to the Gallery, & troubleshooting tips!        (Topic#1360927)
Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to cropchopper

Check the Library - there are directions for several different programs.

I've done it with Paint Shop Pro, and PhotoShop, myself. Arcsoft also makes a very user friendly scan and stitch program, and you can get a demo from their website.

ChristineMacLellan
New Kid On the Block
ChristineMacLellan
In response to Megan - ForumTech

OK, so here is my problem. I have figured out how to scan & stitch pages together, no problem. But I can't get the whole lo at once. They stitch together all in the wrong order, and I can't see any way that I can move them (I'm using the trial version of ArcSoft Scan N Stitch Deluxe, btw, and otherwise love it).

Christine

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to ChristineMacLellan

How many pieces are you scanning?

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo

Hello neighbors. I have been skimming through this thread. I have a question that has probably already been asked. May even belong in the silly question thread. If I just take a picture of my LO's and upload will the gallery views be the same quality as if I were to scan then upload? My scanner isn't large enough for 12x12 layouts and by reading on scanning half then stitching, Also knowing how computer illiterate I am I just know I will mess it up
Thanks

SachseMom
Expert
SachseMom

My gallery has 20 photos in it but only 12 are showing up in the slideshow. Am I doing something wrong? Is there some setting that I don't know about?

Thanks!
Shelly

New Kid On the Block

O.k. I'm new here and I just loaded my first layout in my gallery. I took a digital pic of my layout and then loaded it. It looks so dark! It doesn't look this dark in my documents file on my computer. Not sure it looks like this on here. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks!

ShabbyScrapperMel
Veteran
ShabbyScrapperMel

My scanner at work is also a copy machine and when scans also converts files to Adobe files--not jpeg. Do you know if I can convert the Adobe file into either jpeg or bmp's?

Thank you!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to ShabbyScrapperMel

Acrobat files? PDF?

I'm not *aware* of a program that will convert PDF's to JPG, but that doesn't mean there's not one out there....

ShabbyScrapperMel
Veteran
ShabbyScrapperMel

Actually, I copied the picture then pasted it into Paint and saved it as a jpeg. So I am all set and both pictures are in my gallery. Thanks!

Expert
In response to ShabbyScrapperMel

I'm not too sure, but I think that you can save from the adobe. If I remember you save it to your documents and open it in a photo or paint on your computer. I'm not too sure on that, it's been a while since I did it. Hope I helped just a little, I know my post is a little confusing.

Tammy

From The Beginning
Tenant
From The Beginning
In response to branandtysmom

could you tell me about how long it should take to upload a LO onto my place? I know my computer is slow but I waited and waited then finally gave up.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to From The Beginning

Depends on the speed of your connection. Are you sure it's sized within the limits, and are you on a high speed connection or dial-up?

From The Beginning
Tenant
From The Beginning

I'm on a dial-up. I did resize my picture with my microsoft picture it and when I did it turned my LO into TIF image which I understand it won't accept.....so how to I turn it into some thing that it will accept?

Sorry for being soooo silly but I'm really new at all of this.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with Picture It....can you do a File, Save As, and resave as a JPG?

From The Beginning
Tenant
From The Beginning

silly me...there was an option to save it in different images so I think I have got it from here.. Thanks for your help....

OwlEyez (O,O) Cheri
Expert
OwlEyez (O,O) Cheri

How can I link an image in my gallery to a thread message?
Cheri

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to OwlEyez (O,O) Cheri

A tutorial, with pics:

http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/30498/view/7199.html

B2Hearts
Governor
B2Hearts

OK, I read the above posts. I had already uploaded images. I then created an album and put them in - in reverse order, thinking they would work out correctly. Wrong. Now I have 17 images in reverse order. Do I have to delete the album and edit each layout in correct order to get them in correct order? Please tell me there is another way.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to B2Hearts

If you put them in an album, you can put them in order.

Go to the gallery, and click on My Albums, to the upper left. You'll see a link on the right that says Sort Images. Click that link, and put your layouts in order.

oldmissb
Mayor
oldmissb

I want to do sorta the opposite as the above post.....I am trying to take LO out of an album? Can I do this?

Page 3 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics