Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Rhode Island scrappers???        (Topic#1361488)
cmnana 
Tenant
In response to reyasunshine

Hello, fellow RI'ers! I have not been on the website in many months but being off from school this week brought me back. I just wanted to let you all know I hold regular crops in Cranston. I am just getting my 08 calendar set and plan on doing one a week which will include my usual monthly crop at the Oak Lawn Grange. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me..
Laura

cmnana 
Tenant
In response to cmnana

I will be cropping every Tuesday at my home from 7-10 PM..My New Year's Resolution to be more consistent! If anyone is interested in joining me, I'd love to have you! I live in Cranston. PM me if you can come!
Laura

Rainy Morning
Veteran
Rainy Morning

Hello all,
I had posted this on the general forum page, but thought I might get a better response on the individual state pages. I'm student teaching in a second grade class and we're learning about the United States. I am requesting postcards from all 50 states. You can jot down an interesting fact about your state for the kids to learn. We've received 23 so far, but RI wasn't one of them. If anyone would be willing, I'd really appreciate some love from RI!

The address is:
Easton Elementary School
2nd grade
2901 Point Marion Road
Morgantown, WV 26505

Thanks so much!!!

Misty

New Kid On the Block
In response to heb72

Hi, I live in Scituate, too. I'm looking for a crop close to home. Do you know of any that still meet? Your original post was a few years ago, so I wanted to check with you. I will definitely check out Scrappers Discount
Also, my friend has a monthly crop on Rockland Road at the Advent Christian Church around the corner from the high school. Let me know if you're interested in joining us.

tdubbs825
New Kid On the Block
tdubbs825
In response to rbrannig

I just joined, and I know this is from 1-2 years ago, but thought I'd see if anyone else is out there from RI and wants to start something!

I'm new to it, but love doing it, which I believe it all that matters!

New Kid On the Block
In response to cmnana

Laura,
I have just moved to RI and would love to join your scrapbooking group. Is the group still active...please e-mail me at reneemparker@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Renee

New Kid On the Block
In response to cmnana

please add me I am in Portsmouth

cmnana 
Tenant
In response to 4parker

I have not been on this sight for a very long time, but thought I'd check today while recuperating from surgery. My crops are still going on monthly and I would love to have you join. Email me at LauraCM@cox.net if you are still interested.

rmaneca
Tenant
rmaneca
In response to tdubbs825

Hi there! I host monthly scrapbook groups in Smithfield, RI and I am hosting a weekend scrapbook retreat in Warwick, RI October 15-17, 2010.

http://love2cre84u.typepad.com/ri_scrapaway_weekend_ scr...

rmaneca
Tenant
rmaneca

Scrap-a-way Retreats!!! Deluxe Weekend Retreats in RI, MA and CT. www.scrap-a-way.com

Also, I have a kit of the month club - it's awesome - 4 spots left beginning in July 2011!!

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics