Username Post: Hi from Spain        (Topic#1363367)
Irlanda
Diva
Irlanda

Hello everybody!
My name's irlanda and I'm from Spain. For me it's difficult to find materials for scrapping, but I keep the faith, someday I'll find them.
Kissses to all of you.

scrapaustria
Expert
scrapaustria
In response to Irlanda

hi!!! nice to meat you! i'm from austria and it's hard to find stuff here also. i order stuff from european sb stores and us stores. how do you get yours?

Irlanda
Diva
Irlanda
In response to scrapaustria

Hello. I'm a big begginer. In fact, I haver never done any scrapbooks, so I'm looking for places and things to start with it, but I'm afraid I'll have to buy it in internet.
Nice to meet you

SoMnIs
SoMnIs 
Diva
SoMnIs
In response to Irlanda

Holaa!

I am Spanish Also! we are of Barcelona.

To my he passes like a you to me, nonencounter no store where to buy the materials for scrapbooks. I buy everything by Internet, write me if you want or put me when messenger and we chatted.

kisses kisses and more kisses

ScrapNorway
Idol
ScrapNorway
In response to SoMnIs

HOLA!!!

it getting better to find supplies here in Norway, we got several stores, finally!!!

MirCV
MirCV 
Veteran
MirCV
  • MirCV on 06-06-06 12:21 PM
In response to ScrapNorway

Hi girls,

I'm from spain too! from Barcelona, like Mireipol, and we've got the same name! Curious, isn't it?

I take a lot of materials from my business (I make celebrations's stationery), and, ovbiously, from internet. But I'm too lazy to make the LO in paper... so I do more digital works...
Kisses!

SoMnIs
SoMnIs 
Diva
SoMnIs
In response to MirCV

Hi!!

I did not saw this post until today!

the truth is that it is a coincidence that ours you sin are called equal!

enchanted of miss yoy! and to see if we agreed but!

kisses

BETUKI 
New Kid On the Block
In response to SoMnIs

Hi there!
I am Bea, from Madrid (Spain), and I 've got the same problem. Sometimes I buy materials in ebay, but most of the people just want to ship things to the US. I start seeing little things in El Corte Inglés, like "My first scrapbook" for girls, in Pixmania or crafts stores. There is also a store, called "Orning&Reda" or something like this that sells some nice stuff.

If you have an advice for me about on -line or retail stores, just let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Bye,bye

momma-of-5
Expert
momma-of-5
In response to BETUKI

hopefully I'm not stepping on toes here, or invading in any way, but I'm really needing some help! I am asking for 2 Post Cards for my children, they celebrate the 100th day of school by bringing or making 100 items. Somebody on here suggested to me, 100 Days Around the World. I fell in love with this idea, and hope to make it work for them! My Children are twins, boy and Girl, and in the second grade. If you could help us with this at all we would really appreciate it! Thanks for looking!

BETUKI 
New Kid On the Block
In response to momma-of-5

Hi momma of 5,
So what would you like me to do? To send you 2 postcards of Spain?
If it is so, just let me know and I will do it for you.

Kisses,
Bea

New Kid On the Block
In response to BETUKI

Hi everyone, We are from Spain too from La Linea, Costa Del Sol but we do visit the Benidorm, Costa Blanca from time to time. We did have a problem getting supplies but not anymore.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Crafty Little Devils

From Spain too
(Málaga)
Acouple of shops I have found in Spain dedicated to Scrapbooking but non of them have the great variety you can find in the USA or UK...

cleospain
Veteran
cleospain
In response to anacarol

Hola!!!
Another from Spain. (Asturias)

New Kid On the Block
In response to cleospain

Hello to all,
Please visit www.craftsuperstore.co.uk, we ship to almost all of Europe at really low cost. Our selection of art and scrapbooking products is massive (more than 5000 lines in stock at the moment), offers and idea projects are always available as well as assistance in spanish if required. Take advantage of the euro/pound conversion now.

statalil
New Kid On the Block
statalil
In response to mariacraft

Hola soy también d eEspaña, de Granada y aquí también es muy difícil encontrar material, pero no pierdo la esperanza

New Kid On the Block
In response to statalil

Spanish too, I'm from Granada. My parcel is right now in spanish customs and I'm crossing my fingers for them to sent quickly without more paying...

New Kid On the Block
In response to dranaomi

Hello girls!

Just to let you know, you've got a new online shop in Spain: www.scrapalo.com where you can buy all your scrapbooking things at nice prices.

Have a look at it. Hope you like it!

New Kid On the Block
In response to BETUKI

ya ves!!! oh! i'm also from spain and my name is fiona by the way, but i live in barcelona. i have recently started scrapbooking myself and have seen only one, but with little things, called pepa pape. have you gone to one of these shops???? i think you would be able to find somthing, but i woud also like to know of other stores in, or around, barcelona.
thanx and good-bye!
fi

New Kid On the Block
In response to fofionaohare

hola todos!!

i'm also living in barcelona, spain for a year already... i'm expecting right now and would like to start making my own scrapbook or my family journals.. i tried to search on ebay uk, they have great deals there but i'm afraid that we have to pay more taxes..

i checked the scrapalo's web too.. pretty good but lots of items are not available =( ..

any recommendation of any good with reasonable price in bcn?? i went to abacus, they don't have that many selections =(.. haven't try in el corte thou..

also are there any scrapbook forums or facebook group just for spanish area?? or somewhere that we can probably swap some projects like journals or albums... i joined some forums and they did swaps and challenges, but too bad only for usa areas =8

nice knowing you all =)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics