Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Any Delaware scrappers out there??/        (Topic#1364719)
Mommyof3SweetPeas
Resident
Mommyof3SweetPeas

or am I the only one???

Three Bright Lights
Diva
Three Bright Lights
In response to Mommyof3SweetPeas

I'm not technically a delaware scrapper but I live just over the border in PA so I mostly shop in Delaware. But, not an active bunch. Where are you located?

Mommyof3SweetPeas
Resident
Mommyof3SweetPeas
In response to Three Bright Lights

im near dover

Three Bright Lights
Diva
Three Bright Lights

Do you have any good LSSs around you? Dover's a bit of a hike with a 1 1/2 year old but it's possible... we are not all broken out with great LSSs up my way.

ScrappyCat31
Expert
ScrappyCat31
In response to Three Bright Lights

Hi guys! I am in MD but just barely (I could walk to the DE/MD line). I shop and crop in DE since there's nothing around me. It's great to see people from my area

Mommyof3SweetPeas
Resident
Mommyof3SweetPeas
In response to ScrappyCat31

where do you get your scrapping supplies i go to Michaels and AC Moore

ScrappyCat31
Expert
ScrappyCat31

I shop @ Heartfelt Memories in Newark, DE. It's the only LSS that I know if near me. There's NOTHING near me in MD. There used to be a store in Lewes, DE that I would go to occasionally. They were closing and someone else bought it. I haven't been there since that so I don't know what it's like.

mrslevite
New Kid On the Block
mrslevite

Hello, all! I'm a Delaware Scrapper! I'm in Dover. Is Heartfelt Memories the one on Kirkwood Highway? With the dog Smoke? (I think that's her name!) I've been there a couple of times with a good friend of mine. There's also one in Middletown I went to with her once, couldn't tell you the name or how to get back.

I mostly run to AC Moore and Michael's when I need something. There's also a stamp store in New Castle, but I don't think they carry much scrapbook stuff. Mostly stamps and artsy altered art stuff - which I love, too! Anyway. If anyone knows of any crops or new stores or anything, let me know!

Edited by mrslevite on 04-13-06 09:17 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrappyCat31
Expert
ScrappyCat31
In response to mrslevite

Good morning all you DE scrappers! Mrslevite-where is the stamp store in New Castle? It sounds like it's worth checking out. Also, if you could find out the name of the store in Middletown I'd like to get down there and see it. Thanks!

Yes, Heartfelt is on Kirkwood Highway (with Smokey the Dog) I crop there once a month with a friend of mine. In fact we're going this Friday night. Can't wait!!

mrslevite
New Kid On the Block
mrslevite

The Rubber Stamp Store is the White Swan at 309 Delaware Street in Old New Castle. I haven't been in quite a while, but when I would go with my friend, we would always have lunch at Jessop's Tavern.

I can't remember the name of the scrapbook store in Middletown. If I find it, I'll let you know.

ScrappyCat31
Expert
ScrappyCat31
In response to mrslevite

Thanks!!!

mrslevite
New Kid On the Block
mrslevite

they sent me an email and I can tell you the name of it now! It's 'Scrapbooking & More". you should be able to find them at scrapandmore dot net

ScrappyCat31
Expert
ScrappyCat31
In response to mrslevite

I went to Scrapbooking and More on NSD and fell in love! They have product there that I haven't seen in Jo's or Mike's or Heartfelt. I was going to order some sarabinder stuff but they have it all. I totally recomend you guys check it out. That pluss the gas station right out front has the cheapest gas I've seen in weeks. $2.77/gal.

mrslevite
New Kid On the Block
mrslevite

I went to Scrap and More a couple more times. It's not a huge store, but that's probably a good thing. Each time I go in, I want one of everything. I did get my prima flowers the last time I was there. Now I have to use them so I can go back.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to mrslevite

Hi, I am going to be camping in Felton this weekend. Any LSS or chain store in the area? I would prefer to go to a LSS.

geoduck
Veteran
geoduck
In response to happy2Bscrapper

Hi Fellow Dela"where"ians! I have been MIA for awhile...but I think I am back. I live in Northern DE, right near Booths Corner in PA.

Nice to meet you all.

Jen

ScrappyCat31
Expert
ScrappyCat31
In response to geoduck

Hi Geoduck! I'm not in DE but just a stone's throw from there. I'm in Elkton, MD. Do you have ANY area LSS by you? There's nothing here anymore now that Heartfelt Memories is gone.

geoduck
Veteran
geoduck

I know for sure there is one in Middletown, DE and I believe a new one opened in NewCastle, DE. I haven't been to the one in New Castle yet and I don't know what either of the stores names are.

x3Jessicalouise
Diva
x3Jessicalouise
In response to geoduck

Hi!! I've been looking for people in Delaware. I live in smyrna.. just a few minutes north of smyrna, few minutes south of middletown. kinda right in the middle of it all. I mainly go to ac moore, michaels, jo anne, and occasionally wal mart as they are getting so much more stuff for scrapbooking (surprisingly enough)!

geoduck
Veteran
geoduck
In response to x3Jessicalouise

Hey Welcome. I am working on trying to get a weekend retreat up in Newark by the mall this summer! If I am successfull I will let you know!

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics