Username Post: NORTH DAKOTA SCRAPPERS        (Topic#1365098)
luv2farmnd
Resident
luv2farmnd

Im trying to find where all the North Dakota scrappers are at on here.

If someone is out there will you point me in the right direction please. Im still new at this forum part but an avid scrapper and ebayer addict in both of these areas.

Edited by McKane on 03-30-06 01:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LAGJEG
LAGJEG 
Guru
LAGJEG
In response to luv2farmnd

Im from Minot. and I know three other girls on here from minot as well!

1scrappychick
Veteran
1scrappychick
In response to LAGJEG

Not from North Dakota, but about 90 miles from FArgo, and that is where I go OFTEN to shop!!!

Ande
Ande 
Diva
Ande
  • Ande on 07-07-06 05:25 AM
In response to 1scrappychick

Hi from Minot too...(Hi Lacy)

Jmedawn
Guru
Jmedawn
In response to Ande

Hi, I hope ya'll don't mind my jumping in on your thread to make a request. My dd and I are doing a project with postcards and I have been asking anyone who would be willing to mail my dd a postcard. There is more personal info if you use the link in my signature. I find that people at this site are so nice. Please pm if you are interested. Thanks so much either way and again, sorry to "butt" in on your thread.
Jaimie

indyscrapperjunkie
Veteran
indyscrapperjunkie
In response to Jmedawn

So, are there any scrapbook store s in Fargo? I may be coming sometime this week for Wrestling at the Fargo Dome. Been to the mall area - anything around there??

Thanks!

Bev

Soupermom
Pro
Soupermom
In response to indyscrapperjunkie

I'm from ND. scrapbook store s in Fargo for future reference - The Scrapnook on S. University, same parking lot as Kmart. Ben Franklin on N. Bdwy used be loaded w/ stuff but their shelves were looking pretty bare recently. Of course there is a Michaels on 13th Ave. SW (in west fargo by old navy I think). Someone told me there was a store in the Moorhead Center Mall (located just north of main st. and by the red river).

New Kid On the Block
In response to Soupermom

Is anyone from the Williston area? Are there scrapbook stores in Minot? Or a scrap retreat near the Minot area?

New Kid On the Block
In response to Soupermom

Yes, there is a scrapbooking store in the Moorhead Center Mall. They have a very large selection of stamps and of course a lot of fun scrapbooking things. There is also Hobby Lobby on 13th & 45th.

gramak8e
Veteran
gramak8e
In response to leanne_marie01

Anyone still out there? I am new here and just wondering if there are any fellow North Dakotans still out there?

luv2farmnd
Resident
luv2farmnd
In response to gramak8e

Morning,
Im still here from ND!! West of Grand Forks.. Havent had time to get on here much due to major year end farm books for all our guys and just got back yesterday from a week farm cruise to Cozumel with hubby..
Have u been busy scrapbookin then this winter?
I havent done much but I got 14 of us gals together here few weeks ago at our local community center and we each paid 10.00 to have two 8ft tables and scrap from early morning 8am till midnite, 1, 2am.. on a Friday and Saturday .. was a blast again and fun to meet new people and scrap away.. some made cards, some just paid to come and hang out with us all and eat all day as well...hehe
We got another one planned for March here so cant wait..
Meantime 4 of us gals have Country Inn Suites reserved on a friday at 10am we can check in and check out on Sunday at noon up in Grand Forks.. is always fun to get together at a hotel and something different..
4 of us are headed on Feb 6th to SD to hit scrapbook stores for a full day of shoppin.. will be fun.. headed out at 5am and when we get home we get home we told hubbies..
Ya mite say we are avid scrappers.. or maybe more so shoppers for scrapbooking stuff but always blast..

Where are you located again?
Im west of GR 40 minutes

New Kid On the Block

Hi-

We are still looking for Part-Time Cricut Demonstrators in West Fargo and in Grand Forks - start this Sunday, May 2!. Can you think of anyone that we should be speaking with? It's a 5-hout in-store shift on Sundays (at least initially) plus one hour online/administrtative reporting and pays $15.00/hour.

Thank you very much for your thoughts

All the best,

Ralph

Ralph Lewis
Talent Acquisition Department
Campaigners, a division of Advantage Sales & Marketing
toll free: 888.524.9192, ext: 16822 | direct: 310.321.6822
ralph.lewis@campaigners.com | www.campaigners.com

NorskyGal
Resident
NorskyGal
In response to campaigners123

Hi, I posted on another ND thread and then I saw this one, so I'll post here too. I live in Fargo, but I have to say that, currently, I'm more of a scrapbook supplies collector than a scrapbooker! But I'm going to watch the tutorials on this site and maybe I'll actually scrap something eventually!

Virginiareal
Veteran
Virginiareal
In response to NorskyGal

Ladies!! I have a dream of leaving the corporate world and moving to Williston and opening a craft store/scrapbook store there. I've done a lot of research about the area but I'm struggling to connect with people who scrap and could answer some of my questions. Can you help?

loves ranch life
Diva
loves ranch life
In response to Virginiareal

Hi! It would be so cool to have a scrapbook store in Williston again! I live about 100 miles south of there but am there frequently because my son and his family live there. Judy from Sentinel Butte, ND

SunflowerHolli
New Kid On the Block
SunflowerHolli
In response to loves ranch life

Hi all, I just moved to Devils Lake from California. My family is coming in Aug. My middle daughter drove out with me. I love love love scrapbooking!

New Kid On the Block

You poor girl! 2006??? That is nearly 10 years! I never would've been here but my husb needed a better- paying poisigi

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics