Username Post: Anyone from Fairbanks, Alaska??        (Topic#1367060)
Kristen Lynn
Veteran
Kristen Lynn

My family will be moving to Fairbanks in July! Just wanted to see if there were any fellow scrappers out there!

boredinAlaska
Tenant
boredinAlaska
In response to Kristen Lynn

Hi, I just moved to Fairbanks. We are stationed at Fort Wainwright. We might have to get together for some crops after everyone gets settled. I have 2 kids a boy who is 5 and a girl who is 1. Good luck on your move.

Natasha

Kristen Lynn
Veteran
Kristen Lynn
In response to boredinAlaska

Nice to meet ya! As you can see I hadnt had anyone respond to that post! We are in Germany right now, but leave in three weeks to go back to Texas for a few weeks, then we fly into Fairbanks on 1 Aug. We are so excited about getting there! Is your family military? My husband is in the AF and we are going to be stationed at Eielson. I am trying to get my cosmetology license. I have a job at The Hair'em once we get there! Im excited! I havent worked since my baby was born, and I think its time I get back in there! My computer is going to be leaving here on Monday, but hopefully I will get over to the library once a week to check messages....so if you dont hear from me for a while, thats why! I would love to have crops or attend crops! I have a friend here that had them once a month. It was nice to be able to see what everyone else was doing! How do you like the place so far???

b3k4
b3k4 
New Kid On the Block
b3k4
  • b3k4 on 06-09-10 12:22 PM
In response to Kristen Lynn

Hiya! I live in n.p. and have been looking for local scrappers. I want to try and make it to the michaels crop nights at the end of each month but I am so new at this I sometimes don't even know where to begin.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics