Username Post: Alaska        (Topic#1368156)
sweetkid
Veteran
sweetkid

Hello everyone in alaska. I am looking at taking a vacation there in July, but am having some problems finding a good place to rent an RV from for a week. Can anyone help me please. All your ideas, input, etc are wonderful. I am anxious to hear where the best places to shop, visit, etc. are.

Thanks.

scrappinmonkey
Queen
scrappinmonkey
In response to sweetkid

No ideas here - but WOW Alaska - have you been there before? You will have to take lots of pics to share!

sweetkid
Veteran
sweetkid
In response to scrappinmonkey

Nope, never been, and can't wait to go. We are going with some friends that have been there before. I have a new digital camera that holds lots of space, so hopefully I will be able to get lots of pictures. But I will make sure that I have plenty to scrap.

kimBinAK
Mayor
kimBinAK
In response to sweetkid

Hi Mandee! Where in Alaska do you plan to visit? I live about 10 miles out of Anchorage and would be happy to provide you with info, tips, etc, if you will be in our area. Just let me know, okay?

-- kimB

New Kid On the Block
In response to sweetkid

hello,
My name is angie.I read your post and i thought i could give you an option.I live in Wasilla Alaska(just love it)my landlord owns a large motor home rv that he rents out.I think he charges about $150.00 a day.(currently it is parked next to our home)he uses it mostly for family but i know he rents it out.if you would like more info or details about great places to go(we have lived here about 15 years)I would love to help.my email is angel99521@yahoo.com or here.you'll love it here.

Ctinak
Ctinak 
Tenant
Ctinak
In response to sweetkid

Hi I would say Homer, Seward or Kodiak Anywhere on the coast is always lovely.
Denali is pretty cool too!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics