Page 5 of 5 
Username Post: Where are all the Oregon scrappers?        (Topic#1368834)
Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to natalie-okw

Welcome Natalie.

My hubby works in Hillsboro too.

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to Bxr-Linda

Welcome Linda. I live in Irvington, portland, or

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to texlady

I live in Salem, would really love to get out and do a crop just to get some time to spend on it. I have 3 grandkids living with me now age 2,3, 7 and I have hardly no free time anymore. ScrapHappens is by I HOP, I like that they carry stuff for the School pages, got lots for my kids that graduated from North Salem. There is no room to crop there though. So sad when Scrapping fever closed :o( Would love to join some ladies doing a crop close to Salem as my car is tempermental right now.

Seaside Dreams
Veteran
Seaside Dreams
In response to tneal40

I'm in Corvallis - would love to meet some other local scrappers. No scrapbook store here - I usually go to Paper Mermaids in Newport when I'm on the coast, though.

hippiemade
New Kid On the Block
hippiemade
In response to Xx-Ally-xX

Hi, Just signed up here, am form Lapine Oregon!!

dorichatelain
Resident
dorichatelain
In response to Xx-Ally-xX

Hi fellow Oregonians...

I live in the Medford Area. It would be nice to meet other scrappers in my area.

momtokatie
Expert
momtokatie
In response to dorichatelain

Sad to say Scrap Happens in Salem closed as well as Life's a Scrapbook in Sherwood. Stacy's Scrapshack in Lincoln City is closing in October. So depressing.

I love traditional scrapbooking instead of the digital. Anyone know of any good stores?

queenmychl
Veteran
queenmychl
In response to momtokatie

I don't know of many stores. I do know there are a few up in Long Beach, WA. (visited them during my last retreat) The one in Seaside apparently moved into the house that she rents(ed?). But I don't have much info on that one either.

I can help with any CTMH stuff you might like, if you would like.

I will be hosting a 'local' retreat in the Portland/Vancouver area this fall, if anyone might be interested. I don't have all the details on it yet, but trying to get them finalized.

squzalkitty
Tenant
squzalkitty
In response to queenmychl

i'm from gresham.

queenmychl
Veteran
queenmychl
In response to squzalkitty

Hey ladies! I don't know if any of you would be interested, but I am hosting a Retreat at the Beach the 2nd weekend of March (7-9). Cost is just $200. You get your own bed, all the food, plus 3 classes of crafty goodness! We will be at Rockaway beach. Would love to have you join us!

More info: www.myflightsoffancy.com/retreats

Page 5 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics