Username Post: Have a problem with an order?        (Topic#1369549)
TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH

Quickest way to get help is go here:

Customer Service Page

I only check this board once or twice a day 'cause I'm busy shopping for the Superstore.

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to TriciaH

yes i ,i need help,help, help,lots ifinally learned to upload,but i don;t understand the downloading ,i have to orders out that i didn't down any thing on,thefirst is 3304729 and there are six things i did not get to do.

the other is order#305234, i need to have 5 of these downloaded,i think i need someone to walk me through.thank you scrappy grandma.
when we did this order all our power went out and did not come back on till late.

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to TriciaH

yes i ,i need help,help, help,lots ifinally learned to upload,but i don;t understand the downloading ,i have to orders out that i didn't down any thing on,thefirst is 3304729 and there are six things i did not get to do.

the other is order#305234, i need to have 5 of these downloaded,i think i need someone to walk me through.thank you scrappy grandma.
when we did this order all our power went out and did not come back on till late.

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH
In response to scrappy grandma

Hi,

I'll have Andrew come and help. I'll email him the link right now.

Tricia

Andrew_P
Tenant
Andrew_P
In response to scrappy grandma

Good afternoon,

I am sending you some links to your email address that will have the steps you need to download. If you have any more questions, please email me at Andrew@scrapbook.com or call me at 1-800-727-2726. Thank you.

Tenant
In response to Andrew_P

Does anyone else have issues with the discounts for daily deals etc showing up automatically in the cart?

A copy of a letter I wrote to Scrapbook.com
Hello,
I have tried to purchase items that were on sale--Prima Mkt and Martha Stewart and none of the discounts were showing, even after refreshing, taking out of cart and putting items in again. This is not the first time this has happened. Once I was able to call during business hours and was assisted, putting in the order then being reimbursed (which is also inconvenient because most people do not have time to check bank statement, check receipt(which does not show discounts, I believe) and I cannot always call during those hours to have personal assistance. This same problem has occurred to me 8+ times in the last 6 months(conservative estimate) and I could not call--weekend or after hours--and I became so frustrated that I did not order at all. I would hope that this issue would be addressed because that is the whole idea of a website that allows live orders and I would think that you would be loosing sales because of it...you did with me on the other occasions. Other companies have a line item discount shown which is very convenient as customers can see the discount and do not have to chase around for help.

Amber Boren
Expert
Amber Boren
In response to squirrel_knitter

I am so sorry for all the frustration and the inconvenience this has caused you. We are doing our very best with the daily discount and promotions and certainly do not want the promised discounts not reflecting on your order. Please email me at amber@scrapbook.com. I will be happy to look into this for you and resolve the situation.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics