Page 11 of 15 
Username Post: ONTARIO????        (Topic#1370274)
leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to littleMRSimelda

oh no!!!!! maybe you are close to the top

SouthernCreativeBelle
Tenant
SouthernCreativeBelle
In response to leokc34

Hi There,

I'm near the GTA area. Love scrapbooking. Catching up on posts and trying to get some time to scrapbook this weekend.

How do you manage to get the time. There are days I can't scrapbook enough.

SouthernCreativeBelle aka S

Tenant
In response to SouthernCreativeBelle

Hi. I'm actually in Quebec but there don't seem to be many active members on here from Quebec. I am planning to come to Kitchener for the expo going on in April. Anyone else planning to go?

New Kid On the Block
In response to Jmedawn

Hi there, I am new to this. I nearly screamed out loud...finally my peeps lol...I am living Ottawa Ontario but originally from Mississauga nice to meet you all. I hope I am not messing up this post and it posts...lord knows this all new for me lol

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to Jasmineh

Welcome to All!!!!

I'll be at the Kitchener event for sure. I went to th one in Oshawa for the first time back in October and loved it. This time I will be attendign the weekend crop with a friend and taking a class. Can't wait!!!!

Tenant
In response to uruvero

I am pretty new to scrapbooking. Actually my husband says my new hobby should really be called "scrapbook supply purchasing and organizing". Like the time I spent hours rolling ribbons onto little 1 1/2 x 3 ribbon cards. But hey a hobby is a hobby - right? Kitchener will be my first event as well. Looking forward to it. And Kitchener is only a 3 hour drive from here and such a lovely city.

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to Debra Murdock

I know what you mean Debra. I've been scrapbook shopping like crazy the past couple months and have yet to sit down and do a page!!!

JoanieCat
Resident
JoanieCat
In response to uruvero

Thunder Bay here! Long cold winters are perfect for hibernating in the playroom and getting creative.

scrapbookmonster
Pro
scrapbookmonster
In response to JoanieCat

I am from Toronto. I live in Scarborough. I buy my supplies at the Michaels and Deserres stores in Toronto. A second Michaels store is suppose to be opening in Toronto soon. I've got enough supplies to keep me a kindergarten class busy for two years.

Tenant
In response to JoanieCat

Hi there. I lived in Thunder Bay from the age of about 25 to 29. And boy do I remember the long cold winters. Im sure its changed a lot since then - that was 30 years ago But I did learn to ski!!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

hey everyone - I am in the Hamilton area!
so excited about the expo... i believe that tickets go on sale next month!!!! with everyone in CHA right now and all new spring papers it is a very exciting time. I usually get a couple of hours every night in my scraproom... sometimes to organize or to get inspired and pull out a page or a couple of cards!!! welcome to the newbies let us know if you have any questions

SouthernCreativeBelle
Tenant
SouthernCreativeBelle
In response to scrapbookmonster

• scrapbookmonster Said:
I am from Toronto. I live in Scarborough. I buy my supplies at the Michaels and Deserres stores in Toronto. A second Michaels store is suppose to be opening in Toronto soon. I've got enough supplies to keep me a kindergarten class busy for two years.

Love scrapbooking supplies. I so hear you on that.

JazzieLynne
Veteran
JazzieLynne
In response to SouthernCreativeBelle

Southwestern Ontario, here! Between London and Windsor!

@Debra Murdock - I will DEFINITELY be there! Not for the crop...but YES! for the shopping!

Tenant
In response to JazzieLynne

Hi JazzieLynn. Glad to hear I am not the only one going for the shopping and not the crops.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

I am going for shopping!!! but I might try to get in a class or two... it should only take me about an hour to get there... so pumped already

New Kid On the Block
In response to TableScraps

Hi all...

Very new to all of this. I'm actually much more interested in card making than I am in scrapbooking (partially because I don't have much to scrap about and partially because I blog my photography.) But anyway.. LOL

I'm in the west end of Toronto, a short subway ride away from downtown and a quick drive from Mississauga/Oakville. I tend to buy all of my supplies online, from Michaels or from a great store in the Bloor West Village known as Bizzy B.

So great to meet fellow Canadians!

Tenant
In response to malavikat

Hi and welcome. I'm new as well but gets lots of deals from this site. Where do you shop online usually. I like this store but the shipping to Montreal is pretty high.

Debra

Tenant

Yikes. Just realized I typed deals instead of ideas - don't you just love predictive spell-checking

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero

Scrapfest Registration opened up tonight ladies!!!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to uruvero

Hiiii. I'm in the York region area. Don't think I'll be going to scrapfest although I will be going to a weekend retreat at the circle square ranch. It'll be my rid retreat. Soooooo excited.

Page 11 of 15 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics