Page 3 of 6 
Username Post: New Digital Group        (Topic#1370758)
soldiers_lil_princess
New Kid On the Block
soldiers_lil_princess
In response to actnfunny

I'd love to be part of this group! I'm just starting but nows a good time to learn.

j-Spice of life
Veteran
j-Spice of life
In response to actnfunny

Add me too. I am so addicted to digi scrappin.

LindaC
LindaC 
Diva
LindaC
In response to j-Spice of life

I'm catching up on posts here and am proud to say I have actually completed my first two digi pages. See "Swim team at Penn State" and "Dexter" and please tell me what I can do to improve because that's how I learn. I have been busy trying to organize all the 'stuff' I have accumulated already. I think I'm really going to like scrapping digitally. Best part is no mess!!!

LindaC
LindaC 
Diva
LindaC
In response to LindaC

Sorry for double post. Should I be linking somewhere else to correspond with everyone in this group?

Edited by LindaC on 09-19-06 05:35 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lynne6565
New Kid On the Block
Lynne6565
In response to LindaC

I'm also very new to scrapbooking and would like to to be digital. So count me in to the group. What do I do now to join????

goldfishhead
Resident
goldfishhead
In response to Lynne6565

Ok....So I'm all signed up. Did this forum just die, or what? I see no pictures, no lo of the week...just Coupon s for a store.

not what i had in mind.

chocodlite2
Guru
chocodlite2
In response to goldfishhead

I was wondering the same thing...I have no idea how to go about anything w/ this here thread...I was wondering if she changed her mind or if we were suppose to do something else...Seems all we have been doing is posting messages here...

Audrey
Audrey 
Expert
Audrey
In response to Gogo

I would like to join your group, sound like fun.

kattcom999
Idol
kattcom999
In response to Audrey

Maybe we could get things a-rockin' if someone comes up with a possible challenge???????? Maybe that is what was suppose to happen. It couldn't hurt to try.

Just a suggestion!

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to kattcom999

I was wondering the same thing.. I signed up and have been checking back but nothing seems to be happening here except a bunch of peopple signing up and waiting waiting...

If you peek around the digital area, you'll find some people hosting challanges and swaps. Those are alot of fun to do!

Oletta is hosting a Fall colors digital kit swap, I believe the due date is Oct 31.
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/13824...

There is also a holiday recipe card swap hosted by Happy2bescrappy going on too, due date is Oct 15. I think this one might be listed under Interactive fun
- swaps.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/13750...

Both are open to anyone who wants to participate.

Keep checking back to the digital section and you're sure to find people hosting things that are digital related.

As for this thread, I have no idea what was supossed to happen here...I signed up like everyone else did and am waiting for something to happen here.....

kattcom999
Idol
kattcom999
In response to Shutterbugg

I went back to the first post on this thread and someone named merek started it. The first post did mention Coupon s but it also said

"Visit often for special Coupon s for digital scrappers, news, tips, articles, and many other resources!

Also featuring the digital layout of the week picked from layouts that all of you do! "

The part about the LO of the week can't really happen unless we do some kind of challenge and a judging panel picks one each week. Any suggestions?? Or should we try to contact the original poster of this thread?? Or as a group, just start doing what we think we are suppose to? I'm sure one of the Administrators will jump in a correct up if we are wrong and point us in the correct direction. (One of my sons is an Admin on another Forum and he said the admins usually would steer you in the right direction if you were off track) I wish something would happen here because it don't make much sense just signing up and doing nothing.

I know, Blah...Blah...Blah. I've said enough. I'll zip it.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg

I believe Merek is one of Jill Davis's sons. Perhaps contacting him (or her) would not be a bad idea, and maybe they can give us more insight on this group or thread.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg

Perhaps Megan would know too, what is supossed to happen here.

Maz109
Maz109 
Veteran
Maz109

Hi, I am just checking in to what is happening.
Has anyone heard what we do now?

kattcom999
Idol
kattcom999
In response to Maz109

I'm not sure who Megan or Merek is. Does anyone here know either of them? If you do could you please contact one of them and ask if what we have mentioned here is the right way to go? It would really be appreciated by all here as far as I know.I think we are all ready to do "something" to get this New Group up and running as smoothly as the others.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg

Megan is "the mop lady", She is the one who answers all of our Tech questions, cleans up any posts/gallery uploads that are unappropriate, etc...

Merek is one of Jill Davis' sons. I don't recall his official title with SB.com. (Jill Davis, incase you didn't know, is the founder of this site and the awesome superstore here on this site).

I don't know either of them personally, just from what they've done with this site.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg

I just sent a PM to the creator of this thread to see if we can get some assistance. I will report back here if/when I hear something.

Until then, why doesn't someone think up a digital swap or challange to get everyone warmed up for whatever this thread was meant for?

Oletta
Oletta 
Idol
Oletta

Maybe we're all so busy designing and marketing that we don't have time to hang out! Sad.
I've proposed a Fall Kit Challenge if anyone is interested.

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 10-03-06 01:39 PM
In response to actnfunny

Sounds good to me, got any details?

Although, to me, it's not really scrapbooking, (unless I were to scan 'stuff') but making fancy photo albums. which is good. I've got tons of free kits dl'ed. did my first 'plopper or piece of cake' lo last night! (I needed something to play with to relearn some things in photoshop.

Oletta
Oletta 
Idol
Oletta
In response to ELynn

Fall Digi-Kit Challenge:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/6/tid...

Page 3 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics