Page 14 of 16 
Username Post: What program do you use?        (Topic#1373705)
cmnana 
Tenant
In response to czc102

I use Storybook Creator Plus! Love it!

debbyanna
New Kid On the Block
debbyanna
In response to cmnana

I used ACDsee Photo Editor.. love the program and it's friendly user for me as a beginner..

Looking For Scrapbooking

Edited by debbyanna on 09-24-10 03:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

bookit
bookit 
Tenant
bookit
In response to PixieMegh

I use Photoshop Elements 7 and love it!! I would be glad to help answer any questions about it.

organized scrapper
Resident
organized scrapper
In response to PixieMegh

Does anyone use My Memories Suite 2.0? I am looking to get a new program, I have been using Scrapbook Max. It is rated as one of the highest. Just wanted to pick someone's brain!

New Kid On the Block
In response to organized scrapper

I use SBC 3.0 I love it!!

Ksyu
Ksyu 
New Kid On the Block
Ksyu
  • Ksyu on 02-08-11 08:43 AM
In response to scrappyladyb

I think there is no better program than Photoshop, TwistedBrush Pro Studio, Pattern Studio.

Ksyu
Ksyu 
New Kid On the Block
Ksyu
  • Ksyu on 02-08-11 08:45 AM
In response to Ksyu

I especially love TwistedBrush Pro Studio. This program lets you create any kind of mandalas, patterns, as well as fur, trees and grass.

New Kid On the Block
In response to PixieMegh

I use Creative Memories StoryBook. I have never scrapped before and jumped in with digital. It is easy to learn.

Ilka79
Ilka79 
Veteran
Ilka79
In response to peaches41

There are so many programs to buy. I would like to have a software that is able to take out one element from the picture and put it in a different background ..and make an invitation with that new design

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to Ilka79

• Ilka79 Said:
There are so many programs to buy. I would like to have a software that is able to take out one element from the picture and put it in a different background

That can be done in PSE and probably others too

New Kid On the Block
In response to Andrew27

I use ACDsee Photo Editor.

New Kid On the Block
In response to PixieMegh

Thanks for nice sharing and i am also use the photoshop for making and desining the picture.

scrappyjackson
Veteran
scrappyjackson
In response to Johnwalton

great source! I'll check those options out.... so far I use MS Publisher. I mostly use it as a drafting tool for physical LOs though rather than to create a finished design. I find it VERY helpful in creating the floorplan and deciding on sizes for lettering, matting, etc.

digitaldesigner
Tenant
digitaldesigner
In response to PixieMegh

I currently use Storybook Creator Plus and Memory Manager 3.0 - both excellent programs! Together they make formidable suite that handles your storage/back-up needs, allows for every level of photo editing from simple to complex - and all of your creativity/design functionality. Fantastic - NEVER been happier with a design suite! anyone who has questions about these programs is welcome to contact me - Doree

digitaldesigner
Tenant
digitaldesigner
In response to organized scrapper

Hi Mandie,

I love your funny icons! I highly recommend Storybook Creator Plus and Memory Manager 3.0....
Together they are the ultimate creativity suite -- and very affordable, to boot. You can test drive them (with some limitations) for free, but once you get into them, there is NO looking for another new program. Contact me if I can answer any questions! Doree

ScrapitDigi
Idol
ScrapitDigi
In response to czc102

I have used Storybook Creator by Creative Memories for 1.5 years.

But now use Artisan by Panstoria, it is like Storybook on steriods. The are created by the same parent company Panstoria so they have pretty much the same look and feel. But Artisan is much cheaper, you can print your books anyplace like Shutterfly or Snapfish and best of all you can use all of the digital content from the Creative Memories line.

http://www.panstoria.com

More information -> http://www.youtube.com/panstoria

It is a point and click software program. I have tons on freebies and instructions on my blog for both programs.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to ScrapitDigi

I have always steered away from digital because I find Photoshop too long to learn for what I want (kinda like using the manual settings regularly on my camera).

My friend is a new demonstrator for SU and she tried out their MDS (My Digital Studios) and made a coffee table style book of her trip to the Grand Canyon in a week - 36 pages! She showed me around in 15 mins how she got it. I ordered it, got it and last night in honestly probably 40 mins tops I did 2 8 min tutorials online and then I created my very first page! I loved it so if you are starting out and new and want to try the feel of digital I would recommend this.

Kylagirl
Guru
Kylagirl
In response to Ladybing Tammy

I have been using the Memory Mixer 2 and love it...Upgraded to the 3 and will will be playing with it soon. I do have the Photoshop CS5 but haven't quite comprehended it all yet. my dh did get the Photoshop Elements 9 for me last week and It seems easier to learn.....One step at a time:)

NCMom 
New Kid On the Block
  • NCMom on 07-24-11 06:03 AM
In response to Kylagirl

Photoshop CS4!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to NCMom

I just got Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3... It also came with KPT - Collection plug ins to create dramatic image effects and Corel Painter Essentials 4 This turns photos into paintings... I have never done digital before, so This may take a while to complete a first lo...

Edited by debby_westbrook on 07-25-11 01:26 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 14 of 16 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics