Username Post: Hampton Roads Va Scrappers!!        (Topic#1373708)
ScrapHapiDeeVA
Tenant
ScrapHapiDeeVA

Hey Ladies,
Kinda new here. Just checking to see if anyone is close to me. Im Dee, live in Hampton. SAHM, Navy wife, scrapper for 4 yrs. Just wanting to say HEY! Looking forward to hearing from anyone close.
Take care
Dee

Mommy2Kyle
Pro
Mommy2Kyle
In response to ScrapHapiDeeVA

Hi Dee, and welcome. I'm Libby, Im in Hampton too!!!

Hoodlumsx4
Veteran
Hoodlumsx4
In response to Mommy2Kyle

Hi, I'm Wendy. I'm a SAHM too. I'm not in Hampton though, I'm in Fredericksburg.

ScrapHapiDeeVA
Tenant
ScrapHapiDeeVA
In response to Mommy2Kyle

I dont think there is too many of gals here that are in Hampton or on the peninsula. Are most in N Va? What a bummer But I just added you Libby! Glad to have someone close
Dee

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

Dee, I lived in hampton years ago when i was first married, lived on Newport News Ave near the old Hampton General. I miss the whole area and Tidewater in general, grew up in Windsor Va and went to nursing school in Suffolk. We are a great group of scrappers in the VA thread and would love to see you there. Four of us live in South Boston VA, and several are in Richmond and No.Virginia, VEE lives in Md. but her Mom is from here so she comes frequently and scraps with us. Come join us on that thread. we sing and laugh and have a great time. Welcome to sb.com and happy scrapping. susan a

Scrap Faerie
New Kid On the Block
Scrap Faerie
In response to riverroadrn

Well hi there Dee:) Ya already know me but I thought I would say hi to ya!

Tracy

ScrapHapiDeeVA
Tenant
ScrapHapiDeeVA

well this thread got very quiet. I think most of the Va gals are up north. Any of the Hampton Roads Peninsula gals still around??
Dee

LeeCee
LeeCee 
Resident
LeeCee

Hello I'm n the Chesapeake area of VA new to scrapbooking as well I'm also a sahm.......

restored11
Tenant
restored11
In response to LeeCee

hi im a transplant to norfolk and i love it. cant quite find many stores to support my addiction just the michaels in va beach lol!!!!

Cara88
Cara88 
Expert
Cara88
In response to restored11

I live in Newport News.

CMLeach
Governor
CMLeach
In response to Cara88

Hi Cara! I'm in Hampton.

Cara88
Cara88 
Expert
Cara88
In response to CMLeach

Awesome! I requested you I used to live in Hampton.

MdmAcolyte
New Kid On the Block
MdmAcolyte
In response to Cara88

Hi everyone! I haven't been in the forums before, but I am definitely not new to scrapbooking! I live in Hampton! And I'd love to have new crop friends!

Resident
In response to MdmAcolyte

Virginia Beach Virginia Scrapbook Retreat Jan 17-19th, 2014

Jan 17-19th, 2014 @ Our Usual LOCATION this year(COMPLETELY Renovated) We will have a brand new remodeled Ball Room for our Scrapbook Retreat can't wait! All rooms have been completely remodeled including beds, carpet etc.

Best Western Plus (Sandcastle) Oceanfront Resort Hotel

1307 Atlantic Ave ยท Virginia Beach, VA 23451

Join us for a weekend of uninterrupted album-making time!

10 am Friday continues til Sunday 4pm

Relax at an oceanfront hotel with your own private balcony where you can step out and breathe in the crisp ocean air. In addition to enjoying the spectacular view overlooking the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and white sands of Virginia's finest beaches.

A fitness room to pamper you if you can tear yourself away from cropping!

Create a Sandcastle Adventure you will always remember!

Reward yourself with uninterrupted time to work on your albums. Crop around the clock if you like, keeping your supplies set up the entire time! Leave your worries behind and get a jumpstart on those holiday album projects!

Fee Includes: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday table space in the cropping room; room for Friday and Saturday nights based on 2 per room; dinner on Friday evening; FULL HOT breakfast and lunch on Saturday; FULL HOT breakfast on Sunday;

$210 (yes they finally went up on us this year) per person based on double occupancy no discounts for 3 or 4 to room and will actually increase the amount as the hotel is charging extra pp in room over 2

Access to onsite vendors, and prizes!

Please note: dinner for Saturday evening is NOT included.

There will be numerous prizes given away during the weekend in addition we will have a grand prize each night and on Sunday we will have a GRAND PRIZE drawing for a FREE weekend giveaway to the next weekend retreat. FREE!!

So pre-plan now for this retreat and don't miss out..

Lots of fun .....

If you have any questions feel free to contact me..

Single Occupancy $325.00 ($50 deposit due with registration)

Double Occupancy $210.00 ($50 deposit due with registration) per person balance due by 12/1/13 to avoid $25 late fee

Mary Full

$210.00
www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com

Resident
In response to scrapnmaw

Virginia Beach Oceanfront FALL scrapbook weekend 10/22-10/24 $80 pp 3 days oceanfront scrapbooking at it's best! OR Richmond 8/5-8/8/13 $145 includes 3 meals 4 days scrapbooking!
All info @ www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com

ingeborg1968
New Kid On the Block
ingeborg1968
In response to scrapnmaw

Fresh Blood in Hampton! Navy wife and SAHM. Moved here in August and staying for another 3 yrs and loving it so far!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics