Page 10 of 12 
Username Post: Book of Me - Ideas and Inspiration!        (Topic#1374780)
Mira Luna
Resident
Mira Luna
In response to flutterbye0419

For a title page for my "Me Album", I used my first and middle name, then wrote out the meaning of both names across the page.

Mira Luna
Resident
Mira Luna
In response to ottawascrapper

I started with the first pic. of me - 3 mo. old.

Tayrina BCStudio
Veteran
Tayrina BCStudio
In response to Mira Luna

Wowwww I didn't saw this great information here at Book Of Me! I have recently created 5 LO's of Me with a Kit that I found related to that topic.

Here there is a lot of creative and good information about creathing this kind of LO's, sometimes it is really dificult to think about positive good things about ourselfs!!

LEIALOHA
Veteran
LEIALOHA
In response to Tayrina BCStudio

I started one last year. A lady on the cricut board was hosting the challenge with weekly instruction.. very good... if anyone would like the link PM' me

retrospect
Veteran
retrospect
In response to Kalamela

I started this, but didnt get far LOL. For each of my three kids I used a bobunny 8 by 8 chipboard album and designed the album itself about each kid with their initial, then with a pic of that child and me on the cover..... so they each have their own album about me, and then i have a 12by12 of my own (for when im older, or if the inevitable happens sooner than later, for my husband ) will post pics later. Oh and neither my husband or kids know about these.... they will be secret until they/we are older.... or they have the joy (cough cough wink wink) of going through my scrap room LOL

MindyO
MindyO 
Veteran
MindyO
In response to retrospect

I can't wait to do a BOM, I just need to go to my parents house and dig out pics of me when I was a kid.... sadly, my dad took a lot of SLIDES, so it is going to take some work to find them and get them "digitized"

inmyheavenxo
New Kid On the Block
inmyheavenxo
In response to MindyO

Wow! Was directed to this thread in hopes of finding just one simple idea to fill in a few pages with in my "life" scrapbook and WOW was I floored at all of the AMAZING ideas! All of you are GREAT! Can't wait to try out a lot of these ideas!

Christine M Roberts
Guru
Christine M Roberts
In response to Kalamela

I've been working on an A-Z book of me. I'm having a blast doing it, but I see tons of great ideas on the Forum. I'm sure I'll go beyond the A-Z eventually. I don't have that many pages done. You can see a few in my gallery. Fun stuff!

beachin
Resident
beachin
In response to Christine M Roberts

I have been working on a book of me called "before I was your Mom".

I find that there is so much I want to include and so much that should NOT be included there are some tough decisions for me to make :D.
My goal is to have it done next month.

ghall
ghall 
Diva
ghall
  • ghall on 08-19-10 06:23 PM
In response to beachin

I have trouble figuring out what LO's belong in a book of childhood memories & what LO's belong in a BOM. How do you separate the two?

oregonart
Pro
oregonart
In response to IamSamScrapper

WOW!! I love this thread. AS many books and ideas I have of my own I just read so many others that I am dizzy. An incredible amount of work went into putting this together.

I have one to add, only because I didn't see it, but then there are so many to read so if I am repeating one please forgive me.

FIVE 5 Unique and unknown things about yourself. I am ceratin this is not my original idea, could be Stacy Julian's, just cannot remember.

Scrapsaholic
Mayor
Scrapsaholic
In response to oregonart

kajunkat
Idol
kajunkat
In response to Megan - ForumTech

I did a LO on all the vehicles we had thru the years. I like how it came out. And you can see how it varied thru the year.

Spooky29
Tenant
Spooky29
In response to kajunkat

Making one right now for my parents. Have tried and tried to get mom into scrapping (her best friend does, lol) but she's not interested. Decided to make books about me, and then make some about my sisters - she has too many great pics just to be kept in boxes under end tables! The first is coming out great - and it makes me appreciate my childhood and family a lot more too!

rahulsmom
Queen
rahulsmom
In response to Spooky29

Ineed to start working on mine too.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Kalamela

Love all these ideas, especially letters to myself at different ages. I also think a good idea that goes along with family tree and grandparents is the stories about our families. The stories that get told over and over when we all get together and we laught about, or cry about. How often do these awesome stories get written down for future generations of our family? How will my grand-daughter every know about how her great-great-grandfather proposed or what life was like on the farm when her great-grandmother was growing up? Even short little anecdotes with our pictures can be a priceless addition! Keep scrapping!!

srob15
srob15 
Resident
srob15
In response to gg loves Matthew

Thanks for that list. I just used it to get the ball rolling for a LO I'm doing about myself.

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to srob15

This is an awesome thread, I have started one that I called From Me to We, starting with a page titled that with a pic of me and Dh and then continuing to start with all my baby pics, only have a few pages done and was planning on doing the same for him, but after reading all these great ideas, i may just do a separate BOM with some of the pics I have and add all these wonderful ideas to it to pass to my children, so many great ideas I never even thought of! Thanks so much

New Kid On the Block
In response to Megan - ForumTech

I really love this idea - never thought of doing a book of just "me". Last night my daughter "interviewed" me and vice versa. Turned out to be a fun game for us to boot!

We did all of the "Favorites" and are making a page to incorporate them all for each of us.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Cris Mulezini
Pro
Cris Mulezini
In response to p8nsmom

Wow, this is such a rich font for 'about me' pages and projects! Thank you all, ladies!

Page 10 of 12 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics