Page 13 of 17 
Username Post: Getting Started.....        (Topic#1377371)
iheartchoc
New Kid On the Block
iheartchoc
In response to Shutterbugg

thank you for your advice and information.i'm also very new here.i'm working on my third scrapbook, but i haven't publish it yet.
in Indonesia it's hard to find tools and materials for scrapbooking, so i just use anything i cud use here, maybe i'll ask lots questions later.nice to know you

Mirande
New Kid On the Block
Mirande
In response to iheartchoc

Hello everyone, this is my first time on a forum! I'm from Holland, I started scrapbooking about 1,5 year ago and I like it very much. I made one album and also a big(50x70 cm)canvas. Now I am working on a crown-book.
Ik hope to get some new ideas for LO's. But first I have to print photo's. We had a great skivacation, it was the first time for are daugther.

darkone
New Kid On the Block
darkone
In response to Mirande

Hello and welcome you'll be able to do lots of fuffy snow pages, and use lots of sprinkles! Lucky you!

c-gal 
New Kid On the Block
  • c-gal on 06-02-10 12:41 PM
In response to Josieg

hello,ive just joined and cant wait to raft chat with everyone x

New Kid On the Block
In response to Josieg

Hi, my name is CC and I'm new to scrapbooking! I have so many OLD PIC's and I don't know where to start.I need a lot of help.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Josieg

Hi, I'm CC and I have never been on a chat line or any thing like this before, nor have I ever did any scrapbooking either. I have given it a shot but not much happens. I'm hoping this will give me some tips and some exciting things to do with all these pic's I have. My mom just passed away and I found a huge box full of pictures and important documents.I have given a few "copy's" to my sisters but I kept the originals.now I need help in what to do with them all!!! I live in MN and am Disabled so I have a lot of time to do what I want. Not only do I scrapbook but I make cards,sew,knit,crochet,an d ride as a passanger on a beautiful VICTORY motorcycle! I hope to get to know some of you soon cc

Peg364
Peg364 
Idol
Peg364
In response to Josieg

This is an awesome list for a new scrapper. Thanks so much, even for someone that has been doing it for a while, there are always new things to pick up and learn.

Boricua Scrapper 3
Veteran
Boricua Scrapper 3
In response to Josieg

always remember to buy your things acid free!!! is a bigger gama of tapes outside but you will find your best!!! i love xyron tapes!

Alainas
Resident
Alainas
In response to Brownie's Mom

I would look in the gallery (not the digital gallery) and find a scrap that you like the way it looks. Also one that doesn't look too hard. Then make sure you have the supplies for that page/or any supplies that you could use instead. Order also if you need something in particular. Then COPY IT!! That's what I'm doing right now!! I've done digital scrapping for years but want to try paper scrapping. I found a page I just love, so I'm just copying. I'm pretty sure after I do this one that ideas of my own will start coming to me. Let's keep in touch and see how we both do.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Alainas

Hello, I am all new to this and I hope someone can help me. My best friend is a pro at scrapbooking and she told me about it a few month ago. Now, as I am moving away from the city I currently live in, I wanted to make something special for all the persons that helped me in the past.
I have a very good male friend, though he has a little bit of a female edge ( he insists that he is not gay), and I wanted to do like a scarpbooking page for him. I know he has a dairy and I though about buying him a new simple book and make a collage or something (however you call it) myself and glue it onto the cover.
Does anyone have a good idea for a male scrapbooking page? I have looked through the gallery now and there are some that I like, but they look very difficult and I just don't know whether there are any DOs or DONTs.
It is ok if it is a bit female as I said. He likes stuff like that!

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrappinmyson

Hi scrappinmyson,

If you are interested there is a free ebook on my site with the top scrapbooking tips which you will find helpful as you kick off scrapbooking. You can read a summary of the book here and get your free copy.

http://www.savvyscrapbooker.com/101_scrapbooking_tips /

Atrista
New Kid On the Block
Atrista
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Hello everybody. I'm excited about finding such a great site as this. I have been looking for a place were I can improve and get more ideas for my scrapbook projects.

I'm a graduate student, wife, and mother to a wonderful kitten. I have been trying to scrapbook since 2005 when I realized that I needed a lot of materials! Little by little I've been getting things here and there and now I have my own Scrapbooking station full of goodies! I'm looking forward to learning from all of you.

Atrista

blueboo
New Kid On the Block
blueboo
In response to carolyn cobb

CC, i'm new here also. And I also have loads of old and new pics of everyone I know that I want to scrap about but in the end I get overwhelmed. Also need help with layout and supplies, well, any help would do.

cricutblog
New Kid On the Block
cricutblog
In response to blueboo

I just want to say "hello" and that I'm glad to be apart of the community!

krystal08
New Kid On the Block
krystal08
In response to Josieg

Hi. I'm new on here too. I joined last year but never got on my account. I forgot i had one. But now i plan on using it very often. I have only posted one picture so far. It's of a very simple card that i made. I love this website and hope to learn new things to make me a better scrapbooker and card maker.

escrapbookpaperstorage
New Kid On the Block
escrapbookpaperstorage
In response to Josieg

Thank you ever so much as your post really gives me great direction with starting out.

bev512 
New Kid On the Block
In response to Josieg

Hello everyone, I am new here and really want to learn how to scrapbook. I have 5 beautiful granddaughters and i am always taking pictures. I have no idea where to start. What are some of the main tools and accessories i will need asap. I plan on going shopping somewhere tomorrow to get some items so i can get started. Looking forward to some good advise, Thanks Bev

Edited by bev512 on 09-21-10 07:26 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

4Lanie
4Lanie 
New Kid On the Block
4Lanie
In response to Josieg

I'm new here.

Kiwee 
New Kid On the Block
  • Kiwee on 10-25-10 05:16 PM
In response to 4Lanie

Hi Everyone! New Here and just looking for some ideas on direction and how to get started. It is very overwhelming all the supplies and tools.

army_wifey
New Kid On the Block
army_wifey
In response to Josieg

Hi everyone i'm new to this hobby. And I was wondering if any military wives have done a military scrapbook for their hubbys.

Page 13 of 17 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics